PDA

View Full Version : Give me your honest opinion.

ElectroDream
01-26-2016, 09:27 PM
The one thread where I gave opinions died because 7 pages. 7 PAGES. Also, jumping into bandwagons isn't a crime. :rolleyes:

The other reason why I'm doing this is probably because there has been a new batch of forumers coming and they might have different opinions than the 2013 players.

Alright, give me what you think about me, if you want to hate me then feel free to do it just on this thread (as I don't want to make drama in a thread which is not mine) and I might give some out too if I think your opinion was worth reading. JUST if it doesn't reach 7 flipping pages.

Gogogogogogo. Critic all over.

Indicative
01-26-2016, 09:28 PM
You're good at making worlds. *cough*13 wotds*cough*.

AntoDecay
01-26-2016, 09:29 PM
whenever I wanna talk you're afk.

ElectroDream
01-26-2016, 09:31 PM
whenever I wanna talk you're afk.

A-about that... I AFK often in the morning, which is probably evening if you live in 'Murica. That's the only habit that has sticked with me since 2012. :rolleyes:

Just PM me on the forum or add me on kik (kik username/id/whatever: amandamage), feel free! :p

Luminesce
01-26-2016, 09:34 PM
I enjoy the creativity of your worlds.

And although I don't think we have met, you seem like a nice person. And a mature forumer. Your posts are interesting.

Rockytop
01-26-2016, 09:35 PM
Your a WOTD hogger like Fredi. No offence k? :rolleyes:

Metalwire
01-26-2016, 09:35 PM
The one thread where I gave opinions died because 7 pages. 7 PAGES. Also, jumping into bandwagons isn't a crime. :rolleyes:

The other reason why I'm doing this is probably because there has been a new batch of forumers coming and they might have different opinions than the 2013 players.

Alright, give me what you think about me, if you want to hate me then feel free to do it just on this thread (as I don't want to make drama in a thread which is not mine) and I might give some out too if I think your opinion was worth reading. JUST if it doesn't reach 7 flipping pages.

Gogogogogogo. Critic all over.
You seem to extend you limitations of creativity. You Art has surpassed the Mona Lisa. And your brilliant mind has inspired those who pursue such Prize

firekid
01-26-2016, 09:38 PM
Very creative one and 13 WOTDs. Gimme one :rolleyes:

You seem to extend you limitations of creativity. You Art has surpassed the Mona Lisa. And your brilliant mind has inspired those who pursue such Prize

Such words came from the heart.

Tempting
01-26-2016, 09:38 PM
Why do you make so many of these threads? I'm just curious, because this is the 4th time I've seen a post like this from ya, since I joined the forums on April Fools. Also, congratulations on your many new WOTDS.

ElectroDream
01-26-2016, 09:39 PM

Exaggeration confirmed! :crazy:

Metalwire
01-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Exaggeration confirmed! :crazy:
Not Exaggeration it's the truth

ElectroDream
01-26-2016, 09:42 PM
Why do you make so many of these threads? I'm just curious, because this is the 4th time I've seen a post like this from ya, since I joined the forums on April Fools. Also, congratulations on your many new WOTDS.

Not even I remember how many these kinds of threads I've made, but I just enjoy making threads and these kinds help me introspect myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy the creativity of your worlds.

And although I don't think we have met, you seem like a nice person. And a mature forumer. Your posts are interesting.

We have met in a vending shop by a forumer before, I remember it. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Your a WOTD hogger like Fredi. No offence k? :rolleyes:

It's okay. I seem like it but when I finally run out of ideas I won't even bother getting one. :rolleyes:

the problem is I think I get more ideas than using it.

DynPlaysGT
01-26-2016, 10:10 PM
Off-topic, but 'grats on the 3 WOTDs you got in the past few weeks. (And double-wotd after a 2-day wotd, that's awesome xD)

Anyway, as for some opinions, I personally think that you're a great world builder, and you're an inspiration to me.
You're also a good critic/adviser, and I like the way you give honest opinions and try not to sugarcoat.
I also really like how you can transcribe songs. Most people cannot do that and I applaud you for that c:
Also, nice Meta Knight, I like it.

Now, as for some criticism,
1. There's nothing to criticize you about .-.

Anyways, please don't take any offense to the above xD

Well, feel free to criticize me now. Be 100% harsh, other 100% honest, and 0% sugarcoat pretty please with a cherry on top. (or just ignore this...? :crazy:)

Sk8ter
01-26-2016, 11:03 PM
I don't like you. There's something about the way you talk that just doesn't click with me. You remind me of those girls at school that lowkey try to prove that they're smarter than everybody else. I like your posts tho, they're sometimes helpful and I can tell you put some thought into them

MinecraftArcher2
02-03-2016, 12:01 PM
i like your profilepic

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:08 PM
A good person in general. Pretty creative. Sometimes you get a bit arrogant with your WOTDs tho.

CrystalBite
02-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Iz kurby :crazy:

Nightcorean
02-03-2016, 12:12 PM
Cookie stealer.. :rolleyes:

Anyways you're a good world creator.

Pls take my energy and build another world pls. :panic::yeah: