PDA

View Full Version : (Battle Camp) - Do You Play?

Luminesce
01-26-2016, 09:29 PM
Hey guys.

Quite recently I started playing a game called Battle Camp. I really enjoy the gameplay. And thought it would be interesting to know which other forumers play it too!

For anyone who doesn't know:

It's an online game, for android and iOS, can't seem to use PC. Where you gather a team of monsters, power up, and evolve them. While battling against others, and completing goals. Joining troops, and etc. I find it to be a bit P2W though, but I've progressed a lot already, without spending a cent. Maybe give it a try!

Masqueraded
01-26-2016, 10:38 PM
The energy is a problem there. I played it for an offer via advertisement and it was a generic Bejeweled game as far as gameplay, but the game itself is diverse and meritorious for its progression. It would have been bearable if one could do more than a battle or two every hour.

The evolution system is really where the P2W comes into play. It is overcomplicated and rather pointless.

Metalwire
01-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Hey guys.

Quite recently I started playing a game called Battle Camp. I really enjoy the gameplay. And thought it would be interesting to know which other forumers play it too!

For anyone who doesn't know:

It's an online game, for android and iOS, can't seem to use PC. Where you gather a team of monsters, power up, and evolve them. While battling against others, and completing goals. Joining troops, and etc. I find it to be a bit P2W though, but I've progressed a lot already, without spending a cent. Maybe give it a try!
I played it and enjoyed It I don't know why I don't get it the only problem is the energy that you waste and have to wait for because I'm rather impatient when it comes to games.(except gt for some reason)

Luminesce
02-01-2016, 10:57 PM
The energy is a problem there. I played it for an offer via advertisement and it was a generic Bejeweled game as far as gameplay, but the game itself is diverse and meritorious for its progression. It would have been bearable if one could do more than a battle or two every hour.

The evolution system is really where the P2W comes into play. It is overcomplicated and rather pointless.

Very interesting points.

And yes, I too think the energy is a major downfall, although I guess its been efficient for implementing the "pay-2-win" feature, capturing a lot of people in the "trap". But as the game eventually grows less popular I hope a cheaper play mechanism is added.

I think it has a strong foundation, that could actually be moulded into a great overall game with a few changes.

I played it and enjoyed It I don't know why I don't get it the only problem is the energy that you waste and have to wait for because I'm rather impatient when it comes to games.(except gt for some reason)

Thanks for your opinion Metalwire.

I noticed that it seems we all (So far), happen to have a problem with the energy system. It seems strange to have to wait, to play a game. When generally we get the game(s) for the purpose of playing, lol.