PDA

View Full Version : These "What do you think about me" threads

Maj3sticturd
01-28-2016, 10:06 AM
Please stop these annoying threads. They are overly sugar-coated, and even if the OP says to give insults or whatever, on the inside, they're truly not wanting insults. These posts are only aimed for attention. Stop these fake posts, and fake compliments

SpeedFreakz
01-28-2016, 10:07 AM
They will stop of you forced snoop dogg to make a joke with the bogans....

Nightcorean
01-28-2016, 10:07 AM
>Post's a lot of ''What do you think about me'' threads in a blink of an eye. :rolleyes:

Maj3sticturd
01-28-2016, 10:08 AM
They will stop of you forced snoop dogg to make a joke with the bogans....

Um explain please?

SpeedFreakz
01-28-2016, 10:09 AM
Um explain please?

You need to find a people that you will rekt it...

Indicative
01-28-2016, 10:18 AM
Totally agree.

Every time you find yourself going to ask a bunch of people for their opinions about you, stop and take a few minutes and ask yourself, “what am I hoping people will say?”.

But, if there is something wrong with you and that negative opinion is about that, you should be thankful. Not everything that feels like a slap in the face is something wrong, sometime you deserve it. It’s like a road sign that tells you: closed road ahead, just turn around. Those negative signs are things you should be grateful for.

Ivy389
01-28-2016, 10:19 AM
I started the trend of it, heh.
No stopping me.

May the evil side take over the Forums.

But, seriously, if you don't like them, ignore them.

ambiguster
01-28-2016, 10:29 AM
Its called "trend" dawg.

These threads will probably stop in a few weeks.

XDCorez
01-28-2016, 01:32 PM
Just reply:
>no m8 u suck, so pls stop asking

Loam
01-28-2016, 08:39 PM
It's the RTSoft Tavern. Talk about (almost) whatever pleases ya!

Areodax
01-28-2016, 09:10 PM
I started the trend of it, heh.
No stopping me.

May the evil side take over the Forums.

But, seriously, if you don't like them, ignore them.

Nah m8, it just started way before you even made one.

Truly, the creative department is really lacking of ideas on what kind of threads to post nowadays, eh?

JOSHIE63
01-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Oh, right, sorry! I forgot: people must conform to your will because you asked nicely. After all, this is the internet, so why should they not?

Totally agree.

Every time you find yourself going to ask a bunch of people for their opinions about you, stop and take a few minutes and ask yourself, “what am I hoping people will say?”.

But, if there is something wrong with you and that negative opinion is about that, you should be thankful. Not everything that feels like a slap in the face is something wrong, sometime you deserve it. It’s like a road sign that tells you: closed road ahead, just turn around. Those negative signs are things you should be grateful for.

Haha?