PDA

View Full Version : My school is the worst

GummiBear64
01-28-2016, 12:06 PM
So, in Year 7, they make us buy iPads as we will use them throughout our entire school year.
We used them a fair bit in Year 7, occasionally in Year 8, rarely in Year 9, and Year 10 is where we never used them. So much for using them all the time, lmao.
Anyway, now they expect parents to fork out five hundred or so dollars for textbooks we will only use for two years.
Anyone else's school terrible?

offtopic today was my first day of year 11 kill me

Aunos
01-28-2016, 12:10 PM
Our school also uses iPad education. This is my second year using iPads for studying. There basically same as using textbooks. We hardly use the books, and still use notebooks.

I guess the only benefit for using iPads is that we get to put games and play in school.

ambiguster
01-28-2016, 12:16 PM
My school have..

Bullies
Killer Teachers
Squat-type Toilets
Instant noodle as Main cafeteria lunch.
and Ghost (no seriously, someone did got poposed once)

You think your school is worst.

Plz, my school is a living Battle arena :crazy:

Aunos
01-28-2016, 12:23 PM
My school have..

Bullies
Killer Teachers
Squat-type Toilets
Instant noodle as Main cafeteria lunch.
and Ghost (no seriously, someone did got poposed once)

You think your school is worst.

Plz, my school is a living Battle arena :crazy:

Look at my school

-bullies
-teachers teaching you hardly and crap
-rally in the cafeteria for the whole day
-irrespecutful students
-no privacy in bathrooms
-unclear instructions for almost everything
-quizzes and exams that test you stuff you didn't even learn
-immatures thinking that knowing "sexual" stuff are cool
-kids who act like gorillas
-ghost (dunno lol, I used to be in one of the ghost hunting groups in my school, until the teacher got involved...)

ambiguster
01-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Look at my school

-bullies
-irrespecutful students
-no privacy in bathrooms
-ghost (dunno lol, I used to be in one of the ghost hunting groups in my school, until the teacher got involved...)

Owh yea. Your school looks identical to mine.

Owh god, both of our schools are living hell :eek:

Aunos
01-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Owh yea. Your school looks identical to mine.

Owh god, both of our schools are living hell :eek:

I'm surprised im not like the people in my school. Thankfully there are also people like me in the school.

SFM2025
01-28-2016, 12:36 PM
We got free Microsoft Surface Pro 3 that is worth $1000 each to students from grade 7 to 10 (grade 11 and 12 will get soon) in government schools

Aunos
01-28-2016, 12:44 PM
We got free Microsoft Surface Pro 3 that is worth $1000 each to students from grade 7 to 10 (grade 11 and 12 will get soon) in government schools
What...

Nu fair

Punch
01-28-2016, 12:50 PM
We have smartboards, 1.5$ priced food, standard quality, not that bad, not 5 starts either, casual home food. We are never allowed to do things out of orders, doing so will get you a freaking punishment, like for every. single. thing. It's a catholic school, expect heavy punishments, cri. 20 punishments in a year and your parents is called to school, you're called to the Moderators room in public, and get to replace one worker at school for a month; 30 punishments and you're out. Bullies are everywhere, manipulating them to get your job done is perfect, since they get to do backbreaking stuff, and we chill with our intentions done. The teachers always loses in debates to my trio, we can make other's score lower, which is good since only 3-4 people including me gets over 80 because of me asking questions that makes their jaws drop.

We have an anti bullying squad, I'm in, for being a non catholic (ikr).

I am planning to do a revolution against my school's teachers are always right policy, ridiculously heavy punishments such as 100 push ups for students in the age of 11-13 years old, stupid school entry test, rock headed Moderators. I even made a team of people who I trust and supports this.

ambiguster
01-28-2016, 12:51 PM
"Living hell"

It's not a prison, it's a school. You're overreacting.

Im sorry. Im one of the students

Who did got bullied by Bullies. Also the "bloddy" detention
That killer teachers give.

Im sorry, im a student with Trauma :(

MathGirl25
01-28-2016, 12:51 PM
My school loans iPads with cases and a good charger to us and next year we get chrome books. :)

Punch
01-28-2016, 12:55 PM

When bullies bully me, I crush their presentation and make them get a flat 55. I befriend the scariest of teachers. When I am given a detention + bathroom washing, I didn't came at all.

ambiguster
01-28-2016, 12:59 PM
When bullies bully me, I crush their presentation and make them get a flat 55. I befriend the scariest of teachers.

Oh the irony, your the force of nature son (y)

When I am given a detention + bathroom washing, I didn't came at all.

Um, idk what your doing. But i think

Your only bearing Impeding "death" coming :p

Aunos
01-28-2016, 01:00 PM

Me too, getting bullied was like a normal thing.

We don't have detentions, we go straight to the prefect of discipline or the principle.

Punch
01-28-2016, 01:03 PM
Oh the irony, your the force of nature son (y)

Um, idk what your doing. But i think

Your only bearing Impeding "death" coming :p

Actually no, I get called, I told them the chronology, and ends up getting the teacher scolded by the principal, such joy. :yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

Me too, getting bullied was like a normal thing.

We don't have detentions, we go straight to the prefect of discipline or the principle.

I get bullied, I crush them.

I got both, usually gets both.

- - - Updated - - -

My school is... 5.5 K dollars a year
Strict... VERY VERY strict
I sometimes understand math things before my teacher
Tests u on things u didn't learn (in science)
Has kids who think they know everything, and everyone else should know what they know
Get sent to principals office for jogging in the hall
Get detention for weird reasons
And we have to wear collared shirts and pants with "Zippers"

Mine's only 3.6K. dollars a years, that's pretty expensive IMO.
I bet that mine's even more strict.
Same.
Usual.
Who gets bashed, yes.
No.
Common.
?.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-28-2016, 01:15 PM
Weeteeeef. ._.

VincecraftTN
01-28-2016, 01:19 PM
"Living hell"

It's not a prison, it's a school. You're overreacting.

Is there even a difference?!
All three are the exact same.

- - - Updated - - -

My school is... 5.5 K dollars a year
Strict... VERY VERY strict
I sometimes understand math things before my teacher
Tests u on things u didn't learn (in science)
Has kids who think they know everything, and everyone else should know what they know
Get sent to principals office for jogging in the hall
Get detention for weird reasons
And we have to wear collared shirts and pants with "Zippers"

Same. Freaking uniforms and private schools.
Why do either exist?!

Ceyx_GrowT
01-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Is there even a difference?!
All three are the exact same.
Schools are prisons? Oh, poor you, who cannot enjoy the fun of school with your friends, etc.

3BBD
01-28-2016, 01:34 PM
my school will loan us tablets beside paper books this year. they want us to forget how write with our hands.

Boomer
01-28-2016, 01:36 PM
We have smartboards, 1.5$ priced food, standard quality, not that bad, not 5 starts either, casual home food. We are never allowed to do things out of orders, doing so will get you a freaking punishment, like for every. single. thing. It's a catholic school, expect heavy punishments, cri. 20 punishments in a year and your parents is called to school, you're called to the Moderators room in public, and get to replace one worker at school for a month; 30 punishments and you're out. Bullies are everywhere, manipulating them to get your job done is perfect, since they get to do backbreaking stuff, and we chill with our intentions done. The teachers always loses in debates to my trio, we can make other's score lower, which is good since only 3-4 people including me gets over 80 because of me asking questions that makes their jaws drop.

We have an anti bullying squad, I'm in, for being a non catholic (ikr).

I am planning to do a revolution against my school's teachers are always right policy, ridiculously heavy punishments such as 100 push ups for students in the age of 11-13 years old, stupid school entry test, rock headed Moderators. I even made a team of people who I trust and supports this.

Thank god the Catholic school I go to is at home. Remind me to never send my kids to a Catholic school.

XDCorez
01-28-2016, 01:40 PM
My school:
-bullies
-7th grade are arseholes that often peep into people when they :poop:
-no phones w/o a good reason to bring it
-school bathroom is seated but there's no privacy at all
-perverted students everywhere

These are all cons
But the pros are
-no detention

BoredSozes
01-28-2016, 01:46 PM
So, in Year 7, they make us buy iPads as we will use them throughout our entire school year.
We used them a fair bit in Year 7, occasionally in Year 8, rarely in Year 9, and Year 10 is where we never used them. So much for using them all the time, lmao.
Anyway, now they expect parents to fork out five hundred or so dollars for textbooks we will only use for two years.

Wow that's such a waste of money. -_-

Must be one of those schools trying to be "tech savvy" etc. I paid round $150/yr for textbooks in secondary/high school only. In uni, it's only about 100+ per semester as well (more expensive, but well, uni).

Mark Jason Santorce
01-28-2016, 01:53 PM
Oh wow your schools are the worst. Mine is a little bit good.

-Teamwork in Exams (we are in the first section)
- Before we got a good canteen now the canteen is bad now (LESS FOOD)
- Not so strict
- Catholic School
- 9 hours in School
- Before the school was built the place was a cemetery so "ghosts".
- Projects even its School Break
- PLAYS (acting) I hate it.
- Collared Uniforms and Long Sleeves for Girls
- 0.25 $ Priced Foods
- Community of Friends (so no bullies)
- Decent Students

Dakukene
01-28-2016, 01:54 PM
The only problem with our school is the children. They get worse by each year. It's horrible to compare us (When we were younger) to the 2nd graders now. They have no respect towards older students at all. Other than that everything is fine, everything is free. (You only need to buy pens)

Aunos
01-28-2016, 01:55 PM
Oh wow your schools are the worst. Mine is a little bit good.

-Teamwork in Exams (we are in the first section)
- Before we got a good canteen now the canteen is bad now (LESS FOOD)
- Not so strict
- Catholic School
- 9 hours in School
- Before the school was built the place was a cemetery so "ghosts".
- Projects even its School Break
- PLAYS (acting) I hate it.
- Collared Uniforms and Long Sleeves for Girls
- 0.25 $ Priced Foods
- Community of Friends (so no bullies)
- Decent Students

Your SJCS?

That's how my friend described that school

ElectroDream
01-28-2016, 02:02 PM
Heh, my school is OK. Just broken tables and chairs and a really dirty classroom with shoe prints printed on the walls because the boys always run to the wall and land using their shoe. Ah, it's hard to explain.

We need to have some sort of PC/laptop though because there's a lot of assignments that requires typing. The only thing I'm bothered with is probably how the break (recess) time is only 20 mins. I don't have that much free time to spare with my besties in the other class. :cry:

Mark Jason Santorce
01-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Your SJCS?

That's how my friend described that school

Nope LCC or LCU there in Manila.

bluemtndew
01-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Y'all need to get put in a charter school.

It's amazing.

BoredSozes
01-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Y'all need to get put in a charter school.

It's amazing.

What's a charter school? :O

Kranken
01-28-2016, 02:35 PM
*school makes a rly expensive christmas party for our class*
''Dear parunts, could u giv us 1k euros to pay back for the party?'' (to each parunt)

Happens every year kk.

Well that ain't the only party, but that is one of em kk

2500 euros to go to school every year, not including the ohter things. ''just to pay the teachers''

5 euros for lunch every day. It doesn't taste good.

just one growtopian
01-28-2016, 03:08 PM
We don't have any tablets, only some crappy computers with Linux. No school uniforms and you can use your phone on school. I like my school.

Tempting
01-28-2016, 08:27 PM
We don't have any tablets, only some crappy computers with Linux. No school uniforms and you can use your phone on school. I like my school.

Basically my school, but it's so much more boring. The computers are decent though. It's actually what I'm using right now as I type... this.. sentence... yeah.

Loam
01-28-2016, 08:29 PM
The ipad thing is kinda cool if you ask me. That's if you get to take it home ofc. If you want an ipad, you have to get one :D

YellowPepper
01-28-2016, 08:30 PM
Wow. And I thought my school was bad.

Sk8ter
01-28-2016, 08:48 PM
In my school there are fights every week and drug deals every other day. It's good to be back to my old school :)

Hans
01-28-2016, 08:53 PM
This thread makes me think twice about what I'm thinking about the people here.

Areodax
01-28-2016, 09:19 PM
>the facilities are complete bollocks

Not the worst school in my country, but it could certainly use it's funds to repair the old facilities, heck the DOOR to the boys CR is literally broken and the toilet's flush functions are lacking. The aforementioned CR doesn't even have god damned working faucets! What kind of madman runs this school anyways?

Well, at least the faucets outside our classrooms work anyways, but they're old and the water smells like iron. Don't really have much of a pet peeve with it.

legonerd
01-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Look at my school

-bullies
-irrespecutful students
-no privacy in bathrooms

Same thing at mine and my teachers are always giving ME extra homework because I "didn't" do my homework.

Meanwhile they hate me because my desk is a mess.

I really just don't get teachers these days.

Metalwire
01-28-2016, 09:31 PM

Yes school may be a honorable place as all kids think of it but in the end you will choose whether to be successful or not.

inkorrect
01-28-2016, 11:18 PM
Look at my school

-bullies
-irrespecutful students
-no privacy in bathrooms

ghost hunting?

lmao so mature

- - - Updated - - -

This thread makes me think twice about what I'm thinking about the people here.

praise the lord.

i don't have my "bless this post" meme sorry

Nooby4life
01-28-2016, 11:33 PM
My school first of all is free.
no detention
gud teachers
free ipad (newest ones) with a otterbox case and lightining speed cable.
we get laptops
our dress code is Polo shirt white-6th grd. polo shirt red -7th. polo shirt black-8th
and our principal is awesome
you can basicy wear anything if you keep your jacket zipped all dat

school earns money from 6th graders as they sell super awesome white polos and well.. its a white shirt. in 6th grade, you get the idea.:crazy:

btw i live in texas

Its Daniel
01-29-2016, 09:57 AM
Bruhh.

Girls CR's faucet is broke, making them use the faucet in BOYS CR.
You can even see some girl washing their hands when you go out of the cubicle.

TrishaxKris
01-29-2016, 10:26 AM
School costs 50k a year.
Teachers lose your projects and demand you to make your project again in 2 hours or else your grade will decrease heavily.
Teachers give tests first before they teach the lesson.
3 to 4 students have already experienced sex and have been reported to the police in our "barangay".
60% of the top 10 honors are cheaters and have not been caught.
Teachers give high grades to students they like the most and they give them grades they don't deserve.

Its Daniel
01-29-2016, 10:46 AM
School costs 50k a year.
Teachers lose your projects and demand you to make your project again in 2 hours or else your grade will decrease heavily.
3 to 4 students have already experienced sex and have been reported to the police in our "barangay".
Teachers give high grades to students they like the most and they give them grades they don't deserve.

Dude why.

Projects always have an extension in the day of the deadline.
1 teacher gives you a grade of 0 if you're absent, even if its serious or not.
Teamwork in exams.
Projects includes notes in notebook.

Areodax
01-29-2016, 12:09 PM
School costs 50k a year.

Jesus twinneh, you should transfer to another school, that sounds like hell in there.

At least my school has some decent students.

Maj3sticturd
01-29-2016, 12:11 PM
The government used to pay the price for our macs but ever since my year, they started making us pay rent for it. $300 something a term

Areodax
01-29-2016, 12:19 PM
>the facilities are complete bollocks

Not the worst school in my country, but it could certainly use it's funds to repair the old facilities, heck the DOOR to the boys CR is literally broken and the toilet's flush functions are lacking. The aforementioned CR doesn't even have god damned working faucets! What kind of madman runs this school anyways?

Well, at least the faucets outside our classrooms work anyways, but they're old and the water smells like iron. Don't really have much of a pet peeve with it.

And the embarrassing part is that this school has another branch somewhere in Batac in the Philippines, and it was ranked 45 as one of the best universities in the country.

What the hell.

LURD
01-29-2016, 06:32 PM
Well my school is looking better for a week again, they usually decorate, add plants, repaint and many more things before the open day, next week nothing of it is seen anymore.
We also have one of these pay with a card thing in our canteen, noone has money on those cards, people that forget to bring their lunch can't pay with cash and barely anyone buys anything, first: long row at the canteen all the time, now 1-2 people buying some food.

Zyfen
01-29-2016, 09:06 PM
I have a squid as a teacher.

Minecraftpee
01-30-2016, 01:06 AM
well, all free so im happy. only some notbooks and pendils bought (typo D:)

rj0809
01-30-2016, 01:19 AM
Well! heres my school:
(its a seminary, i have to stay and sleep in the school)
- rise up 5:30 limited showers... (high chance of being late) late = punishment = cleaning
- (religion stuff) 6:00
- breakfast 7:00
- classes 8:00
- lunch 12:15
- classes 13:00
- cleaning 15:00 (monday tuesday wednsday Game time)
- Break 16:00
- (religion stuff) 17:30
- 18:00 supper
- study period 18:45
- sleep 19:30

yeah... we're forced to eat vegetables too
we only go home 1-2 a month
but oct 7 is the best day there :3

Polar
01-30-2016, 01:22 AM
my school gave all students free ipads for studying purposes, but of course, they will be returned after we finish school

KKcupcake
01-30-2016, 01:28 AM
seeing this i feel v grateful now bc my sch barely has bullies, and rules are not that strict ; detention is only needed if one has 6 demerit points a.k.a 1 major offence or 3 minor offences. uniform is a simple blue pinafore (no, not chij-style) , and teachers and students are nice, plus there are many stalls selling different food in the canteen, which is delicious, though some are a bit expensive.
school fees are $3k~ but i have a scholarship.

Overwork
01-30-2016, 01:29 AM
Pfft if your school is bad... come to Chicago... Your school will look like heaven

LyveWyre
01-30-2016, 04:09 AM

That's odd. In Canada, textbooks and computer resources are provided, and dress codes are only required in specific Catholic schools.

|ThyLuigi|
01-30-2016, 05:23 AM
I like my school, it's crap, but it's my crap.

TreesAreCool
01-30-2016, 07:05 AM
In my school they use it every year, no problem for me here. Which school do you go to though?

- - - Updated - - -

Look at my school

-bullies
-irrespecutful students
-no privacy in bathrooms

My school
- kids tryna act cool
- $5.00 for a small af sausage
- seriously annoying indian dudes

It amazes me how lucky I am and only have 3 disadvantages xD

Indicative
01-30-2016, 07:33 AM
They recommend iPad for school work? Well, for productivity, Windows FTW.