PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:14 AM
We are going to reach 1 degree Celsius higher global temperatures in the next few years. The temperature will continue rising and rising because of greenhouse gasses. Remember 95% of the living creatures at that time because the global temperatures rose 6 degrees Celsius more. We are expected to hit 6 degrees Celsius global temperatures within the next 80-100 years. This is a fast rate of temperature incline compared to previous temperature inclines. Honestly the factories need to cut down or we may lose Greenland, the Amazon and more. If we reach 6 degrees a Hurricane or Tornado will be a daily occurrence and the highest category hurricane is 5 it could end up being a category 6 everyday. What are your views on this and do you believe in Global Warming?
Link to a website: http://globalwarming.berrens.nl/globalwarming.htm
Link to National Geo vid: http://youtu.be/R_pb1G2wIoA

AlexKat
01-29-2016, 12:15 AM
80-100 years? pshh thats nothing

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:15 AM

Exactly the point, we are screwed unless we change the way we work now.

AlexKat
01-29-2016, 12:16 AM
Exactly the point, we are screwed.

a metorite killed the dinosaurs

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:16 AM
What's your point?

AlexKat
01-29-2016, 12:17 AM
What's your point?

i dont really care about global warming

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:19 AM
a metorite killed the dinosaurs

Yeah I accidentally put that there got confused with something lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Why, :confused: don't you believe in it?

Ilikecats
01-29-2016, 12:21 AM
please give the source where u got the information from

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:22 AM
please give the source where u got the information from

I got from the website and national geographic video that I can't find. The NatGeo gave a detailed explanation of what would happen at every degree. Summary:

2 Degrees: Greenland melts and sea levels rise 20 meters causing floods in major cities

3 degrees: Amazon Rainforest will continue bush fires even more and will dry out the river causing many people who live there not to have freshwater and the Amazon may completely die out. The Amazon Releases 20% of the world's Oxygen and if they all burn down then more carbon dioxide is released probably causing a degree or 2 more.

4 degrees: still watching vid
5 degrees: still watching vid
6 degrees: still watching vid

AlexKat
01-29-2016, 12:23 AM
Yeah I accidentally put that there got confused with something lol.

- - - Updated - - -

because we gonna die either way

Ilikecats
01-29-2016, 12:24 AM
I got from the website and national geographic video that I can't find.

80-100 years wont cause dramatic stuff its probley 80-100 million years ....

JOSHIE63
01-29-2016, 12:26 AM
I live the divine right theory, where the holy power of Charlemagne lives on in I, who shall conquer Antarctica and enslave the walruses. Therefore, science is a lie, as is Al Gore and his half-witted campaign fallacies. The power of the Holy Spirit enstilled in me is enough to label all topics as heresy; I believe in Christ's doing only.

Oh wait, I stopped going to church ages ago — void.

The way people acknowledge global warming is a joke. It is as if everybody cares, but nobody wants to feel even the slightest inconvenience by changing their basic indiosyncratic habits into productive, eco-friendly ones.

Ilikecats
01-29-2016, 12:27 AM
I live the divine right theory, where the holy power of Charlemagne lives on in I, who shall conquer Antarctica and enslave the walruses. Therefore, science is a lie, as is Al Gore and his half-witted campaign fallacies. The power of the Holy Spirit enstilled in me is enough to label all topics as heresy; I believe in Christ's doing only.

The way people acknowledge global warming is a joke. It is as if everybody cares, but nobody wants to feel even the slightest inconvenience by changing their basic indiosyncratic habits into productive, eco-friendly ones.

o.o im doing hw atm on antarctica hypotsis thing lol

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:36 AM

Yeah that's the problem it's getting harder for people to go back to their old ways. China is being destroyed by their factories with smog and destroying the Earth.

- - - Updated - - -

80-100 million? That's 500x slower pace then we are at right now. Out of the past 15 years the 14 hottest years on record have happened and 2015 is the hottest year on record. We are at a 10x faster pace then before and 99% of scientists agree that we will rise 6 degrees Celsius in a very short amount of time. Greenland melts 8 miles a year. We will lose ice on both polls if something doesn't change.

- - - Updated - - -

because we gonna die either way

It's going to happen if something doesn't change while we are still alive.

inkorrect
01-29-2016, 12:38 AM

Ignorance... The amount of methane/greenhouse gasses being released into the air is ensuring that it WILL be in 80-100 years.

http://www.economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21688374-researchers-new-zealand-are-trying-prevent-livestock-belching

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 12:39 AM
Global warming is a necessity to earth because the atmosphere needs carbon to be sustained this is called the greenhouse effect. Without the carbon the heat wouldn't be trapped in. The only problem is we are feeding it to much carbon. An example would be Venus because of its acidic rains and nonstop nous amounts of carbon that basically make it a hot spot for death.We as a family on earth must understand that nature should be cared for but our people are such greedy that they take nature for granite. Lesson: Money can grow on trees but Nature cannot be returned to its purified self. Think wisely on what you do with the trash. If you want to live on this planet you must care for it not just because it's a necessity but because you have empathy for nature.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:42 AM
Also NATGEO gave this example. Americans eat 8 billion cheeseburgers a year and the amount of energy needed to process that burger would be through the processing the meat, sending it on a truck, etc. It takes a lot of energy just for processing 8 billion of 1 item just for one country. This is why Bernie Sanders would be a good president as well.

Chocolatte
To everyone who says something like "Ahh, it'll be fine. The temperatures can't rise THAT fast."
Seriously? Have you SEEN China? The skies are CLOUDED with pollution. As with many other parts of the world. They won't be able to see blue sky. Also, you will die eventually, yes, but you'll have a much more unpleasant life. Do you want to deal with drought and floods every other day? I think not.

Seriously though. I don't mean to come off harsh, but think about it. Would you rather live in a world where you can see vegetation every day, or would you rather live in such an unstable world that we'll have to go back to the beginning of the human timeline.

Yes this means no Growtopia. (Or electricity for that matter!)

Just saying... RexStar started global warming. He was too hot for the world.

thepigfarmer
Global warming is a necessity to earth because the atmosphere needs carbon to be sustained this is called the greenhouse effect. Without the carbon the heat wouldn't be trapped in. The only problem is we are feeding it to much carbon. An example would be Venus because of its acidic rains and nonstop nous amounts of carbon that basically make it a hot spot for death.We as a family on earth must understand that nature should be cared for but our people are such greedy that they take nature for granite. Lesson: Money can grow on trees but Nature cannot be returned to its purified self. Think wisely on what you do with the trash. If you want to live on this planet you must care for it not just because it's a necessity but because you have empathy for nature.

Exactly!:hat:

Chocolatte
01-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Plus, at the rate humanity is advancing, it'll probably be around 30-50 years.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:45 AM
To everyone who says something like "Ahh, it'll be fine. The temperatures can't rise THAT fast."
Seriously? Have you SEEN China? The skies are CLOUDED with pollution. As with many other parts of the world. They won't be able to see blue sky. Also, you will die eventually, yes, but you'll have a much more unpleasant life. Do you want to deal with drought and floods every other day? I think not.

Seriously though. I don't mean to come off harsh, but think about it. Would you rather live in a world where you can see vegetation every day, or would you rather live in such an unstable world that we'll have to go back to the beginning of the human timeline.

Yes this means no Growtopia. (Or electricity for that matter!)

Just saying... RexStar started global warming. He was too hot for the world.
Adding one more thing with droughts there will be less food to spread around. As our population grows we won't be able to feed everyone and it will lead to starvation.

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 12:46 AM
Adding one more thing with droughts there will be less food to spread around. As our population grows we won't be able to feed everyone and it will lead to starvation.
We must find efficient ways to reduce resource loss because if we continue such consumption the earth will dry out causing the demise of the population.

GrowtopiaPoSsEd
01-29-2016, 12:48 AM
We are going to reach 1 degree Celsius higher global temperatures in the next few years. The temperature will continue rising and rising because of greenhouse gasses. Remember 95% of the living creatures at that time because the global temperatures rose 6 degrees Celsius more. We are expected to hit 6 degrees Celsius global temperatures within the next 80-100 years. This is a fast rate of temperature incline compared to previous temperature inclines. Honestly the factories need to cut down or we may lose Greenland, the Amazon and more. If we reach 6 degrees a Hurricane or Tornado will be a daily occurrence and the highest category hurricane is 5 it could end up being a category 6 everyday. What are your views on this and do you believe in Global Warming?

Try to Keep Growtopia Related :whistling::whistling:
Jk dude, Your cool.

I love Greenland.....

Chocolatte
01-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Honestly, what infuriates me is that people all say "oh, global warming is bad. We must stop it." and THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If you don't stop it, who will? Your neighbor? Nope, because they're too busy thinking that YOU will make a difference. Our modern generation is lazy and will do anything to stay where they are until it's too late.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:52 AM
Honestly, what infuriates me is that people all say "oh, global warming is bad. We must stop it." and THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If you don't stop it, who will? Your neighbor? Nope, because they're too busy thinking that YOU will make a difference. Our modern generation is lazy and will do anything to stay where they are until it's too late.

They won't stop because people are now too spoiled. They will realize when it effects them.

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 12:54 AM
We are born in an inconsiderate generation about nature. As our generation grows we will have less and less empathy for earth. There are people who care but the businesses with their greedy such actions cause the people to follow the bandwagon in procrastination. You can make a change don't let anyone get in your way and no matter what happens teach the new generation how to care. Because No one seems to care for anyone else except themselves. This is why we still have poverty and disputes within nations. We must unite not divide

Ilikecats
01-29-2016, 12:54 AM
They won't stop because people are now too spoiled. They will realize when it effects them.

unless all tecnology fails which can happen if we get it by a giant solar flare from the sun :rolleyes:

Chocolatte
01-29-2016, 12:55 AM

And stupid. Let's not forget stupid. The thing with our society is that we will only start at the last minute, but by then it's too late.

You'd think we'd learn that lesson by now.

Havoc
01-29-2016, 12:55 AM
Deforestation in Africa is also a huge problem. It can be slowed down but most likely will never stop.

Ilikecats
01-29-2016, 12:56 AM
And stupid. Let's not forget stupid. The thing with our society is that we will only start at the last minute, but by then it's too late.

You'd think we'd learn that lesson by now.

well all this boom in tecnology start in 2000's which is a causer of it

syrup
01-29-2016, 12:57 AM
global warming isnt real because Donald trump said so, remember to vote if you are over 18 for Donald trump!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Ilikecats
01-29-2016, 12:58 AM
global warming isnt real because Donald trump said so, remember to vote if you are over 18 for donoald trump!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

i changed my mind about him bc of the wall and other stuff i say Christie should win.

Havoc
01-29-2016, 12:59 AM
global warming isnt real because Donald trump said so, remember to vote if you are over 18 for Donald trump!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:
no, vote for kanye.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 12:59 AM

He's not going to become president just Republican Party candidate.

Ilikecats
01-29-2016, 01:00 AM

if he does become it some one is going to try to kill him from the start...

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 01:00 AM
They only care about making money they don't want to better shape the nation.
kanye and trump

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 01:03 AM
Bernie will win and hopefully fix or decline the amount of green house gases.

imustachyou
01-29-2016, 01:04 AM
I watched a long documentary on the Paleozoic mass extinction
in scic

5 degrees celsius would be needed to start to kill of some species,
and 10 degrees celsius would be needed to wipe out 90%+ of the living things on Earth.

k

Havoc
01-29-2016, 01:12 AM
I watched a long documentary on the Paleozoic mass extinction
in scic

5 degrees celsius would be needed to start to kill of some species,
and 10 degrees celsius would be needed to wipe out 90%+ of the living things on Earth.

k
99.9% of the organisms that ever lived on Earth are extinct now.

k

AlexKat
01-29-2016, 01:22 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/news/2016/01/28/16-Global-Warming-Threat.html (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Chocolatte
01-29-2016, 01:23 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/news/2016/01/28/16-Global-Warming-Threat.html (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

nice rickroll. :rolleyes:

MyLegGuy
01-29-2016, 01:44 AM
I feel bad because whenever I hear about something like this I don't care.
I don't care because it's not my problem.
If it's happening in one hundred years, I'll be dead by then.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 02:04 AM
I feel bad because whenever I hear about something like this I don't care.
I don't care because it's not my problem.
If it's happening in one hundred years, I'll be dead by then.

It's happening right now. We will probably hit 2 degrees in 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the link to the Nat Geo vid: http://youtu.be/R_pb1G2wIoA

MyLegGuy
01-29-2016, 02:12 AM
It's happening right now. We will probably hit 2 degrees in 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the link to the Nat Geo vid: http://youtu.be/R_pb1G2wIoA

I know nothing, but two degrees sounds like nothing.

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 02:18 AM
Small things can have the greatest impact

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 02:29 AM

Yes it seems like nothing, -6 degrees of normal temps caused the ice age.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to let you know this is Celsius not Fahrenheit.

Josh289
01-29-2016, 04:29 AM
This just goes to show what people are doing to our planet. Over the past 50 years we have completely destroyed part of the planet and made our lives even more difficult. Seriously what more can we do!?

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 04:30 AM
Nobody cares until their life is on the line. Even when water floods over 20ft the only people doing anything about it are those who live on the coast.

Like Chinas pollution, they didnt start to control it until the infancy mortality rate went up and people got sick of the silt in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, and even then, those who arent affected and arent pushed by society will do nothing about it.

Sorry I meant 20 feet if Greenland Melts and 200 feet if Antartica melts. Effects more than that, Greenland and Antartica contain 99% of the world's freshwater and it will effect the climate as well even more. Once again as people grow and these things start to dissapear and can't be made because of droughts starvation will happen and we will not have enough fresh water.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 05:47 AM
Gotta love 4 people don't believe in global warming, but no real evidence to back up their reasoning?

meowza
01-29-2016, 06:06 AM
I do believe in global warming. Sadly it's destroying our ecosystems. But hopefully one reasonable president will outlaw or Come up with an Eco-system friendly machine for companies, cars, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it seems like nothing, -6 degrees of normal temps caused the ice age.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to let you know this is Celsius not Fahrenheit.

Wow! I just checked (I use Fahrenheit system) and that's a big difference! 30 something Fahrenheit.

ULTRA ASIAN
01-29-2016, 06:31 AM
Do I believe in Global Warming? Of course I do.
Do I care that much that I'll go out of my way to stop it? You wish.

Now let's wait for the hate.

ZeroRarity
01-29-2016, 06:43 AM
I think the drastic changes occuring in Global Warming is something inevitable. Mother Earth is old, and sooner or later she'll collapse just like any matter in space. That's why I really think humanity is too sluggish when it comes to scientific advancement, but I still believe that we'll get there, just not on our generation.

I really hope to witness planet colonization in my life, but the way we're advancing I'd probably be dead by then. Earth has limited resources, and humanity will someday go for another planet just like any living being who moves to another location once its current location has nothing more to give.

Punch
01-29-2016, 08:14 AM
Exactly why I force myself to walk or ride a bike even though I'm too lazy to do so.

DumbOldDoor
01-29-2016, 08:24 AM
Wait, could someone tell me why people DON'T believe in the global warming?

I got from the website and national geographic video that I can't find. The NatGeo gave a detailed explanation of what would happen at every degree. Summary:

2 Degrees: Greenland melts and sea levels rise 20 meters causing floods in major cities

3 degrees: Amazon Rainforest will continue bush fires even more and will dry out the river causing many people who live there not to have freshwater and the Amazon may completely die out. The Amazon Releases 20% of the world's Oxygen and if they all burn down then more carbon dioxide is released probably causing a degree or 2 more.

I guess you could say it's a, global warning.:rolleyes:
sorry

JerBoy
01-29-2016, 08:32 AM
People these days don't even care about the earth anymore... sometimes even each other... Huge amount of humans are turning selfish and arrogant. Can't wait to see what the looks on their faces will be like when its too late and they've just realized what they've been doing...

CodeSky
01-29-2016, 09:57 AM
You wanna hear a sad truth? I am 99% sure that we will all be dead in the next 1000 years , nobody cares of earth , oil and earth's valuable elements will be destroyed by us , big countries are helping terrorism , its all for money. Basically we are sawing the stick we are sitting on.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 01:05 PM
I do believe in global warming. Sadly it's destroying our ecosystems. But hopefully one reasonable president will outlaw or Come up with an Eco-system friendly machine for companies, cars, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! I just checked (I use Fahrenheit system) and that's a big difference! 30 something Fahrenheit.

Since Celsius and Fehrenheit is different 1 degree Celsius is 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit. 0 degrees Celsius shows 32 degrees fahernheit because that's the freezing point.

Tempting
01-29-2016, 01:37 PM
At first I cared, but then I realized, that even if we avoided it, at current deforestation rates, we will run out of trees by 2200, so we were doomed from the start. We might as well enjoy ourselves, but I don't completely ignore global warming, I just don't do much about it.

Boomer
01-29-2016, 01:39 PM
I think GW is just a stupid way to help the eco-friendly businesses. Load of :poop: if you ask me.

DumbOldDoor
01-29-2016, 03:39 PM
I think GW is just a stupid way to help the eco-friendly businesses. Load of :poop: if you ask me.
Mind backing that statement up with some actual proof?

Boomer
01-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Mind backing that statement up with some actual proof?

Nope .

bluemtndew
01-29-2016, 03:52 PM

Thanks for the chuckle

- - - Updated - - -

Nope .

Of course not

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta love 4 people don't believe in global warming, but no real evidence to back up their reasoning?

I mean, it's not even something you believe in (it's not a religion), just like you don't believe in evolution. It just is.

I know that wasn't your point, I'm just saying.

Boomer
01-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Of course not

Actually, I just remembered:

The guy who invented GW also claimed to have invented the Internet.
You don't believe everything you see on the Internet
Why should I believe the guy who supposedly invented it?

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 05:44 PM
Actually, I just remembered:

The guy who invented GW also claimed to have invented the Internet.
You don't believe everything you see on the Internet
Why should I believe the guy who supposedly invented it?

You can't invent global warming.
Invent- create or design something that hasn't existed before.
Also are you claiming Robert E. Khan and Vint Clerf who invented the Internet invented Global Warming?
Global warming was first acknowledged by Svante Arrhenius

Elusive
01-29-2016, 05:56 PM
I agree with Boomer. The Earth's getting warmer due to the sun getting older and hotter. It has nothing to do with what we're doing here on Earth, and has nothing to do with global warming, nothing but a myth made up to help eco-friendly companies make some money.

mrthadawee
01-29-2016, 06:01 PM
I agree with Boomer. The Earth's getting warmer due to the sun getting older and hotter. It has nothing to do with what we're doing here on Earth, and has nothing to do with global warming, nothing but a myth made up to help eco-friendly companies make some money.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right here

It's just a MYTH...

I'd sooner expect a new ice age than Global Warming to be my responsibility.

Let's face the facts, large powerful companies endorsed by large powerful governments are doing more damage to the Earth than all of us here on the forums combined could do in 50 lifetimes.
And this is happening all the time, Wars for profit/oil, huge factories, not our fault... We can't do anything about it.

I laugh at the hippies thinking they can make a difference against the fires of these days industry while systematically ruining everything good on this Earth by "political change"

LURD
01-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Wheew many conservatives here. I'm like 99.99% we will go extinct by our own fault, either from a lack of oxygen, dangerous disease created by men, global warming, destroying or brains, or a nuclear bomb.

mrthadawee
01-29-2016, 06:11 PM
Wheew many conservatives here. I'm like 99.99% we will go extinct by our own fault, either from a lack of oxygen, dangerous disease created by men, global warming, destroying or brains, or a nuclear bomb.

Liberals are making the place stink worse of degeneracy.

Right Wing reporting in, and that's not even a joke.

Also "muh two party system" is a false sense of freedom.

LURD
01-29-2016, 06:14 PM
Liberals are making the place stink worse of degeneracy.

Right Wing reporting in, and that's not even a joke.

Also "muh two party system" is a false sense of freedom.

I don't know everything about the two party system in America, I live in the Netherlands where there are like 10 big parties and some small ones.

mrthadawee
01-29-2016, 06:17 PM
I don't know everything about the two party system in America, I live in the Netherlands where there are like 10 big parties and some small ones.
Britbong here,

While I'm more or less against Fracking, everything else UKIP says seems pretty much legit, the over big parties just dodge around questions while sucking up to the almighty and corrupt EU.
I want out, it'll be better for Britain that way.
We had like 5 parties running last time, UKIP got most votes overall but only 1 seat, while Democraps and Cuckservatives managed to snag all the seats... I guess nothing can really change...

LURD
01-29-2016, 06:27 PM
Britbong here,

While I'm more or less against Fracking, everything else UKIP says seems pretty much legit, the over big parties just dodge around questions while sucking up to the almighty and corrupt EU.
I want out, it'll be better for Britain that way.
We had like 5 parties running last time, UKIP got most votes overall but only 1 seat, while Democraps and Cuckservatives managed to snag all the seats... I guess nothing can really change...

UKIP seems too extreme for me, usually those right wing parties are trying to obtain voters with creating a form of nationalism/fascism, but don't have any real plans. I do agree that Britain's voting system is kinda cracked. But if Britain will step out of the EU, Scotland might step out of the United Kingdom, as for north ireland and wales, I don't think England can be a big economic power on its own.

3BBD
01-29-2016, 06:33 PM
there is something will kill us before the global warming do, It is wars. also, we will die before next 80-100 years finish. I am growing some radish and onion to help the environment.

Boomer
01-29-2016, 07:11 PM
You can't invent global warming.
Invent- create or design something that hasn't existed before.
Also are you claiming Robert E. Khan and Vint Clerf who invented the Internet invented Global Warming?
Global warming was first acknowledged by Svante Arrhenius

I'm talking about Al Gore. Ive never heard of these other 3.

JOSHIE63
01-29-2016, 08:08 PM

I am no genius, but our star will become a red giant, meaning it is gradually decreasing in temperature.

I'm talking about Al Gore. Ive never heard of these other 3.

Al Gore did not theorize global warming; however, he made it a critical support to his campaign by basically publicizing the unpopular theory.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 09:17 PM

Right here

It's just a MYTH...

Let's face the facts, large powerful companies endorsed by large powerful governments are doing more damage to the Earth than all of us here on the forums combined could do in 50 lifetimes.
And this is happening all the time, Wars for profit/oil, huge factories, not our fault... We can't do anything about it.

I laugh at the hippies thinking they can make a difference against the fires of these days industry while systematically ruining everything good on this Earth by "political change"
Ice Age? We are heading in the wrong direction then.

- - - Updated - - -

As the sun gets older it loses more energy not gain. Also NatGeo isn't an eco friendly company and neither is the 99.9% of the scientists on Earth who believe in global warming. The sun will die out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also please provide a link to where you got this info from or provide some proof.

iEmeraldBoy
01-29-2016, 09:18 PM
Ice Age? We are heading in the wrong direction then.

- - - Updated - - -

As the sun gets older it loses more energy not gain. Also NatGeo isn't an eco friendly company and neither is the 99.9% of the scientists on Earth who believe in global warming. The sun will die out.

Stars are hotter when they are dying, and if the sun is getting close to dying, or exploding, we have another thing to worry about

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 10:35 PM
Stars are hotter when they are dying, and if the sun is getting close to dying, or exploding, we have another thing to worry about
The sun is expected to START dying in 5 billion years.

SnowyFox1000
01-29-2016, 10:41 PM
Can't we just move to Antarctica if its too bad? k.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 10:44 PM
Can't we just move to Antarctica if its too bad? k.

No, because like Greenland, Antartica is a ice sheet. It is already starting to melt like Greenland. If Greenland melts, sea levels rise 20 feet. If Antartica melts, sea levels rise 200 feet causing cities like London, New York, etc to be permanently under water.

iEmeraldBoy
01-29-2016, 10:50 PM
This sounds like a book where the sun gave ultraviolet rays, cause the poles to melt, and a lot of people died... Kk

|ThyLuigi|
01-29-2016, 10:56 PM
I do. It's rather annoying when politicians basically ignore thousands of scientists' life work for no good reason.

Something has to be done, or else we might just be suffocating from our own pollution in a few centuries.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 11:04 PM
I do. It's rather annoying when politicians basically ignore thousands of scientists' life work for no good reason.

Something has to be done, or else we might just be suffocating from our own pollution in a few centuries.

The only politician in the U.S. that I think really cares about global warming is Bernie Sanders.

SilversoulX
01-29-2016, 11:25 PM
It's about time the giant statues like the Statue of Liberty to take off their clothes and go sunbathing.

Maj3sticturd
01-29-2016, 11:31 PM
China is the world's number 1 provider of toxic gases/pollution, with the U.S.A in second place. I know, everyone is contributing to it with their own pollution, but Stopping a country from using fossil fuels isn't a walk in the park. China provides most of the world's items, meaning they have many, many factories spewing out toxic gas. If they suddenly stop burning fuel, then their economy will greatly deteriorate, meaning China will not sustain long enough because of its economy. Im not only pointing out China as the pollution makers, infact every country makes its fair share of pollution, but that was an example of why we can't just stop fossil fuels suddenly

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 11:33 PM
China is the world's number 1 provider of toxic gases/pollution, with the U.S.A in second place. I know, everyone is contributing to it with their own pollution, but Stopping a country from using fossil fuels isn't a walk in the park. China provides most of the world's items, meaning they have many, many factories spewing out toxic gas. If they suddenly stop burning fuel, then their economy will greatly deteriorate, meaning China will not sustain long enough because of its economy. Im not only pointing out China as the pollution makers, infact every country makes its fair share of pollution, but that was an example of why we can't just stop fossil fuels suddenly
We can stop we just choose not to because of our anxious greed for wealth

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 11:40 PM

It may take a lot to change, but not many countries are even trying to stop global warming at the max. We could use hydro power and wind power instead of nuclear power. What's going to happen when fossil fuels dissapear in the next 70 years and the planet is 5.5 degrees Celsius warmer. Then they will realize that they should start using more natural ways of energy.

Maj3sticturd
01-29-2016, 11:43 PM
We can stop we just choose not to because of our anxious greed for wealth

Its not just wealth. Think about it. No fuel. Public transport won't be moving anywhere. Petrol stations will shut down. Planes can't go anywhere. People won't have any fuel for their cars. Armies won't be able to fight without fuel. We won't have a sufficient source of energy (solar isn't enough and is expensive).

Think about it

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 11:45 PM
Its not just wealth. Think about it. No fuel. Public transport won't be moving anywhere. Petrol stations will shut down. Planes can't go anywhere. People won't have any fuel for their cars. Armies won't be able to fight without fuel. We won't have a sufficient source of energy (solar isn't enough and is expensive).

Think about it
There are ways to use renewable resources we are just to lazy to further the research instead we use limited resources that will eventually run out. Then what?

Spotlight
01-29-2016, 11:45 PM
Global Warming is real, and that is the truth. As our Holocene gets older the Earth will get warmer, so even if humans did nothing, the Earth would still get warmer.

SpiritNoah
01-29-2016, 11:47 PM

Man-made gas had no affect on the Earth's ozone layer, a part of Britain just had it's coldest snow storm in December 2015. (or 2014)

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 11:49 PM
Global Warming is real, and that is the truth. As our Holocene gets older the Earth will get warmer, so even if humans did nothing, the Earth would still get warmer.

The Earth gets warmer at a very slow pace, right now we are heating up 10x faster than the previous hearings. The Earth heats and cools. It has Ice Ages that last 100,000 years and warm periods, it's a cycle. We are messing with the cycle though which could be very bad.

Maj3sticturd
01-29-2016, 11:49 PM
There are ways to use renewable resources we are just to lazy to further the research instead we use limited resources that will eventually run out. Then what?

Well its not about being lazy. Reseachers are onto getting alternative sources, just as using energy from tornados, using thousands of solar panels to point their heat at a tower, which stores the heat in salt which can be used, etc.

National geographic has a program called Breakthrough, you should watch it

Spotlight
01-29-2016, 11:51 PM
The Earth gets warmer at a very slow pace, right now we are heating up 10x faster than the previous hearings. The Earth heats and cools. It has Ice Ages that last 100,000 years and warm periods, it's a cycle. We are messing with the cycle though which could be very bad.

Oh yes, I do realize us humans have sped up the process tenfold. I was just saying that I hate it when people say Global Warmer doesn't exist at all.

thepigfarmer
01-29-2016, 11:53 PM
Man-made gas had no affect on the Earth's ozone layer, a part of Britain just had it's coldest snow storm in December 2015. (or 2014)

That doesn't mean anything because do you see the rest of the world. Greenland melting, California droughts, Austrailian droughts. We will be experiencing the Sahara heat waves daily in the summer.
Also just because it had 1 cold snow storm doesn't mean the winter was all cold.
Here is an article: http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/627378/Christmas-weather-snow-warmest-December-winter-70-years

Metalwire
01-29-2016, 11:54 PM
Well its not about being lazy. Reseachers are onto getting alternative sources, just as using energy from tornados, using thousands of solar panels to point their heat at a tower, which stores the heat in salt which can be used, etc.

National geographic has a program called Breakthrough, you should watch it
But it seems as though they never reach to be come applicable to a daily basis of human life.

SpiritNoah
01-29-2016, 11:58 PM
I forgot what it was called, but every 4 years or so, the waves change in the ocean, and during this, water levels can rise a bit, does it not seem possible to you that scientists just see this as a possibility to get money by saying the ocean waters are rising? Also, if the rest of the world was getting hotter, why would the UK get it's coldest winter recently, and 'only' the UK?

Maj3sticturd
01-29-2016, 11:59 PM
But it seems as though they never reach to be come applicable to a daily basis of human life.

They're coming along bit by bit, but alot of it needs funding. Coal is the dirtiest but cheapest form of energy.

There are solar farms currently, but they are expensive and need maintaining, which isn't the case with coal

Metalwire
01-30-2016, 12:00 AM
They're coming along bit by bit, but alot of it needs funding. Coal is the dirtiest but cheapest form of energy.

There are solar farms currently, but they are expensive and need maintaining, which isn't the case with coal
Yes well you think companies will agree on renewable resources?

thepigfarmer
01-30-2016, 12:01 AM
I forgot what it was called, but every 4 years or so, the waves change in the ocean, and during this, water levels can rise a bit, does it not seem possible to you that scientists just see this as a possibility to get money by saying the ocean waters are rising? Also, if the rest of the world was getting hotter, why would the UK get it's coldest winter recently, and 'only' the UK?

They never got their coldest winter recently, read my previous post.

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:03 AM
I'm not a debater, but you may keep giving them money as you wish, while I will go out in the freezing cold.

thepigfarmer
01-30-2016, 12:06 AM
I'm not a debater, but you may keep giving them money as you wish, while I will go out in the freezing cold.

Giving who money? We all know people aren't going to change until the last minute when they realize something. Ok, I'll see you in the blazing record heat in the summer ;)
Many people are stubborn and will not believe it if they don't see it.

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:15 AM
Why are you so eager to prove the death of our world? to win a debate?

thepigfarmer
01-30-2016, 12:16 AM
Why are you so eager to prove the death of our world? to win a debate?

No it's spreading awareness. Obviously you don't believe in it? Also it's not the death of our world, it can be stopped.

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:17 AM
I respect that you feel a need to change what I don't believe, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

thepigfarmer
01-30-2016, 12:22 AM
I respect that you feel a need to change what I don't believe, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

Once again it has happened many times before not as fast as it is happening right now. Also the 4K dislikes and the comments can speak for it self on the reliability of that video.

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:23 AM
I'm announcing this thread bait.

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:26 AM
Yet you can't accept the fact that the climate has always changed.

thepigfarmer
01-30-2016, 12:29 AM
Yet you can't accept the fact that the climate has always changed.

I said it has happened many times before and if you read the whole thread you would see I also said it is happening 10x faster than usual.

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:34 AM
I think pig has severe autism, case closed.

Metalwire
01-30-2016, 12:36 AM
Autism has no importance in this thread if your trying to pick a fight by name calling a fellow forumer it's best to leave the thread be.

Nightcorean
01-30-2016, 12:39 AM
Why do i keep seeing this thread?.. It's not a bad thing.. but did something happen?

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:43 AM
I don't believe in God.

SpiritNoah
01-30-2016, 12:46 AM
And yes, keep it science related, and I thought you were to debate, not to stand behind a false god that will 'save' you?

Maj3sticturd
01-30-2016, 12:48 AM
Science and religion seriously don't mix

|ThyLuigi|
01-30-2016, 12:48 AM
I'm telling pig farmer.

He wanted a debate.

- - - Updated - - -

No wonder why you belive in it. Most Christians I read don't belive in it.

I'm christian and I believe in it, although I'd say my beliefs definitely don't completely align with most people.

SilversoulX
01-30-2016, 12:50 AM

Do not believe everything on the internet.

Permafrost, which is frozen soil can still release methane gas and methane gas would help heat up the world. If he had autism, how can he type the thread?

Glide
01-30-2016, 12:51 AM
LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Maj3sticturd
01-30-2016, 12:54 AM

seriously

Glide
01-30-2016, 12:55 AM

seriously

You made me feel nostalgic. I forgot all about this meme.

Maj3sticturd
01-30-2016, 12:55 AM
Everything causes pollution. Cows cause more pollution than cars (because they release methane).

Maj3sticturd
01-30-2016, 12:56 AM
Then seriously you just don't follow your religion completely.

Where in the bible does it explain anything about global warming or the enviroment.

Minecraftpee
01-30-2016, 01:03 AM
Because 68% of people arent Christian.

People have stopped believing in it they even prove it on this show like hardly anyone belived in God.

>:( im cristan and i chose GW!

Maj3sticturd
01-30-2016, 01:09 AM
Tell that to your parents and they will yell at you. Once again you didn't learn the part of the bible were it says the lord will come down a 2nd time and will bring the good people to heaven.

Once again GW is not going to kill us ALL.

- - - Updated - - -

Cus I won.

You seriously just lost to an eleven year old boy.

Even the pope (Pope Francis) talks about fossil fuels and how our environment is losing state. Also you shouldn't force religion upon people who are atheist (im christian btw)

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:12 AM
Legonerd, science proved the bible wrong, remember Galileo Galilei? Azulon isn't being childish, you're being brainwashed, face the reality, if the bible says such thing, do you have proof that it is from God? Do you have proof that it'll happen?

Maj3sticturd
01-30-2016, 01:12 AM
The whole point of this isn't saying that we're gonna die from gw, the point is we need to fix our mistakes and revive our planet

Metalwire
01-30-2016, 01:13 AM
We can all agree that whatever is changing the earth is humans have to blame. Their is no use todos cussing when you can make a change to help the earth. Although their may be Scientitfic/religious evidence We all know that what we are doing is harming the earth. So what will you do sit/stand and debate about the topic or actually go do something about it?

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:14 AM
for the last time I'm trying to stay calm but not all science is fake.

Science proved the bible wrong once, a cookie to Galileo Galilei. Do you have proof that GW is fake? Do you have proof that God said so?

Polar
01-30-2016, 01:20 AM
if we humans do nothing to prevent global warming, it will happen. didn't Bill Gates recently donate like millions of dollars to prevent it? or is it just a rumour?

i believe it will happen eventually, but it will take a lot of time to get to the "breaking point"

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:20 AM
I am not proving the bible wrong. It says that their will be a day where Jesus will come down again.

The Bible has it in their. I am not brainwashed. If you want to see brainwash please come to America and see all these kids brainwashed by common core. They don't know what's going on and they belive in whatever they hear. They don't know the facts. You don't even live in America what I heard you live in Indonesia.

Give me proof that the bible is the truth, give me proof that it is writen by God, give me proof that science is wrong, give me proof that you're not brainwashed.

Countries have nothing to do with this, it's called Global for a reason.

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:23 AM
What the heck does Indonesia teach you their?

ONCE AGAIN you belive your teachers and school.

You haven't answered my question. Isn't that more than enough to prove that you're believing in something that you don't even know? So if I write a book saying 'God says ISIS will rule so join ISIS y'all!' you'll instantly trust me and join ISIS?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the whole world believes in Global Warming not just America lol. View the link:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/05/what-the-world-thinks-about-climate-change-in-7-charts/

It's called Global for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

When you make a thread people can post their ideas. You make a thread people that don't agree with you will come. And you wanted a debate. Plus you wanted to say if you belive or not.
And people that just can't accept their condition of losing.

|ThyLuigi|
01-30-2016, 01:28 AM
When you make a thread people can post their ideas. You make a thread people that don't agree with you will come. And you wanted a debate. Plus you wanted to say if you belive or not.

Ay, what you're doing right now isn't cool. Sure this thread allows for you to speak your ideas, but do it respectfully of other people's ideas and beliefs. Saying thatwhat you've been taught, how you think, and what we believe is wrong is seriously annoying. Not asking you to stop posting, just stay on topic and be respectful.

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:29 AM
I said it's not written by God it's written by the aposils how ever you spell it it's what Jesus told them.

I'm not brainwashed because I know my facts and I know what's happening.

Big Bang theroy in my opinion.

ONCE AGAIN READ MY ORIGNIAL POST I'Ve read All of the, the Korean, bible etc. I'm not opening my religion I'm using Christian because it has the proof that it's fake if you belive in it.

- - - Updated - - -

If you belive in God theirs your proof. all science isn't real if you don't belive in God.

- - - Updated - - -

Their are some people that really belive anything.

I wandered your question.

Give me proof that Jesus wrote that, and not some crappy psychologist.

- - - Updated - - -

I said it's not written by God it's written by the aposils how ever you spell it it's what Jesus told them.

I'm not brainwashed because I know my facts and I know what's happening.

Big Bang theroy in my opinion.

ONCE AGAIN READ MY ORIGNIAL POST I'Ve read All of the, the Korean, bible etc. I'm not opening my religion I'm using Christian because it has the proof that it's fake if you belive in it.

- - - Updated - - -

If you belive in God theirs your proof. all science isn't real if you don't belive in God.

- - - Updated - - -

Their are some people that really belive anything.

I Awnsered your question.

Give me proof as well that the Bible is the truth.

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:31 AM
YOU DONT FULLY BELIVE IN IT BECAUSE THEIR IS A PART IN THE BIBLE THATS SAYS GOD WILL BRING

US TO HEAVEN AND NOT EVERYONE KILLED BY SOMTHIN ELSE.

all science isn't real Their see?

Proof it that it isn't lies.

|ThyLuigi|
01-30-2016, 01:32 AM
YOU DONT FULLY BELIVE IN IT BECAUSE THEIR IS A PART IN THE BIBLE THATS SAYS GOD WILL BRING

May you direct me to where in the bible it is? I want to read it and I have a bible handy

rj0809
01-30-2016, 01:34 AM
yeah we should really just stop and respect everyone's beliefs..
atheist or theist yeah i get it

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:35 AM
I said that to the people who do belive in the bible theirs proof.

his Apossils. According to the bible.

At then end of a story of somthin or a quote will say Mark or Patrick or Daniel or somthin like that ex:

Psalms-13:45

I'm using an example.

So for us, non-christians, your theory doesn't apply? And give me proof that why should I believe in the bible.

As you can see, thread viewers, this guy have to be given an applause.

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:37 AM
They say Time Travling real and it's not

Proof that the bible isn't lying, pfft.

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:38 AM
I'm not saying to belive in it but if you don't then here's some proof.

NOT ALL OF SCIENCE IS REAL. THERE IS SO MANY MISTAKES IN SCIENCE.

Thats partly.

Give me prove that the bible is actually true, and better than science.

VincecraftTN
01-30-2016, 01:39 AM

FALSE.
I am a Christian- and just happen to be a revelation fanatic.
One- God does not bring "us"-which refers to everyone at this thread/mankind- to heaven
Two- part of the bible DOES SAY that you will not be able to tell the difference between the seasons.
Three- don't 99% of Christians believe that the world will be consumed by fire?

Heat-fire
Global warming- heat
Fire-fire idk lol

I also do not believe that global warming is 100% mankind produced.
I believe it has to do with but not limited to:
1) the sun is growing older- therefore getting hotter and hotter- leading to a point where it peaks and gets colder and colder.
2) the Suns rotation rotates in a way with earth so that every 10 years it flip flops between a hot 1 1/2 decade and a cool 1 1/2 decade because one half of the sun seems to have more sun spots.
Ask God why when you get to heaven.
(Not trying to be wierd by saying this- IF you get to heaven- not saying anything about you personally)

All the rest is mankind increasing the temperature by means of the pre-mentioned "greenhouse effect"

So shut up and quit yelling- caps- and accept defeat.

Just saying-
GET REKT.

rj0809
Thanks dude for turning my thread into something about religion, go make your own thread.

okay from global warming to religion. XD im a christian and i respect other people's religion i mean.. free will?

Overwork
Thanks dude for turning my thread into something about religion, go make your own thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Go make your own thread on how fake science is, get out.

If I may... They are no rules about Speaking about religion... Don't mean to intervene...

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:40 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Go make your own thread on how fake science is, get out.

Global warming is a very real threat, I wonder why humans can be so careless.

JOSHIE63
01-30-2016, 01:42 AM
Guys, this is what happens when you broach religion.

Hell, just make a thread saying only "God" while walking away and allowing the arguments to commence.

I said that to the people who do belive in the bible theirs proof.

his Apossils. According to the bible.

At then end of a story of somthin or a quote will say Mark or Patrick or Daniel or somthin like that ex:

Psalms-13:45

I'm using an example.

Were you trying to spell Apostles?

Also, if you have not noticed, there is a gradient to religion. Take Islam for example. There are those that believe Jihad means eliminating other religions, and there are those who passively take part in their religion on a quotidian basis without causing harm to others. Does the same not apply to Christianity?

Punch
Your apparently starting trouble. I said it many times for the Christians theirs your proof. For the non Christians not all science is real.

Your point is bias. Give me proof why Christians should believe in the bible. Give proof that the bible is the truth.

So for me and a lot of people out there, your theory is just :poop:?

rj0809
it may be actually true that science is not that accurate but when we define science its the search for truth.

also fighting with science and religion is pointless.
its like playing football on basketball..
analogy... :rolleyes:

Punch
01-30-2016, 01:45 AM
Well you kept asking and people didn't not look back into the thread and see what I said. I just realized yes part of me is stupid punch is trying to aggravate me. Dude I didn't mean to ok I'm sorry but I'm telling you what I sAid I can delete my posts and you delete your posts about the debate ok?

Delete your useless post, it's for the greater good of this thread, you may discuss this in PMs with me.

- - - Updated - - -

I said Science isn't always right. Their is your proof happy?

Isn't always right? I never said that science is always right. Answer my other questions thats related to the bible, via PM.

VincecraftTN
01-30-2016, 01:48 AM
Thats partly.

Give me prove that the bible is actually true, and better than science.

I will give it to you.

1) prophecy
Ok- the bible had made plenty of these- here is one. It predicted the earth was round, 2-3000 years before man had known that. Yes- revelation does mention angels covering the four corners of the earth- which is now defined- and much more clearly stated- as the ENTIRE earth- as there are no corners. Also there was (I forget which one) a specific verse that refers to the earth being round. If you would like to look if up feel free.

2) world events today- linking with prophecy
Believe it or not- I have heard people say that either one: only parts of the bible are true/ written after stuff happened/ history was made up to fit the bible. Yes. I have heard the last one. Here: a few years ago (lol too lazy to look up dates) a man- (and now I'm brain dead) was given the keys to the oil fields over there in the Middle East. The bible SPECIFICALLY predicts that 1/3 of the sky will be darkened as one of the 7 trumpets blown in heaven. Now- here: when the oil fields were re-started, EXACTALLY (as reported by a nasa/some fancy space nerd team) the sky was letting 1/3 less light through. So- we have the theory that this verse and all of revelation only pertains to the Middle East.
Also you can look at China and compare the sky to this verse. Maybe it is talking about worldwide.

Yeah that's right. I just said revelation has already started.

Now I'm signing off so I don't have to argue any points. I hope this helped- and I'm not fighting any more.

Don't reply directly to me. I'm not answering.

Edit: I am not dissing ANY OTHER RELIGIONS AT ALL. I RESPECT EVERYONES OPPINION- AND BELIEF- IM JUST STATING MINE.

Opinions are like breaths. Everyone has one- and some stink.

Paintlesss
01-30-2016, 01:56 AM
Your point is bias. Give me proof why Christians should believe in the bible. Give proof that the bible is the truth.

So for me and a lot of people out there, your theory is just :poop:?

Listen clearly you have a lack of respect for other people's beliefs and that really tics me of so please in my kindest words have some respect for any religion as for how would you like it if somone try's and bash on youre religious beliefs. Please you can't simply bash on a religion cause it's basically the same as bashing on a hundreds,thousands or even a million people's belief.

Bruce Wayne
01-30-2016, 02:05 AM
I will give it to you.

1) prophecy
Ok- the bible had made plenty of these- here is one. It predicted the earth was round, 2-3000 years before man had known that. Yes- revelation does mention angels covering the four corners of the earth- which is now defined- and much more clearly stated- as the ENTIRE earth- as there are no corners. Also there was (I forget which one) a specific verse that refers to the earth being round. If you would like to look if up feel free.

2) world events today- linking with prophecy
Believe it or not- I have heard people say that either one: only parts of the bible are true/ written after stuff happened/ history was made up to fit the bible. Yes. I have heard the last one. Here: a few years ago (lol too lazy to look up dates) a man- (and now I'm brain dead) was given the keys to the oil fields over there in the Middle East. The bible SPECIFICALLY predicts that 1/3 of the sky will be darkened as one of the 7 trumpets blown in heaven. Now- here: when the oil fields were re-started, EXACTALLY (as reported by a nasa/some fancy space nerd team) the sky was letting 1/3 less light through. So- we have the theory that this verse and all of revelation only pertains to the Middle East.
Also you can look at China and compare the sky to this verse. Maybe it is talking about worldwide.

Yeah that's right. I just said revelation has already started.

Now I'm signing off so I don't have to argue any points. I hope this helped- and I'm not fighting any more.

Don't reply directly to me. I'm not answering.

Edit: I am not dissing ANY OTHER RELIGIONS AT ALL. I RESPECT EVERYONES OPPINION- AND BELIEF- IM JUST STATING MINE.

I'm gunna say this:

Every single religion is true to the people who believe it. You cannot get science and religion and compare them, doesn't work. Religion is a product of mankind, and whatever your/groups opinion about who made mankind is your choice.

The forums aren't a place of religion, since everybody has their own opinion and everybody wants to kill each other because of really any thing, usually opinions.

Tre
01-30-2016, 02:10 AM
exposingchristianity.com

If you are interested.

thepigfarmer
01-30-2016, 02:24 AM
Ok, good back to topic.

VincecraftTN
01-30-2016, 03:00 AM
I'm gunna say this:

Every single religion is true to the people who believe it. You cannot get science and religion and compare them, doesn't work. Religion is a product of mankind, and whatever your/groups opinion about who made mankind is your choice.

The forums aren't a place of religion, since everybody has their own opinion and everybody wants to kill each other because of really any thing, usually opinions.

Exactally why I said I'm not arguing.
But I do disagree with a certain part.
But I'm not even bringing it up.
So yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's argue about global warming pls

xlightswitch
01-30-2016, 03:39 AM
I'll be dead in 80-100 years so no biggie.

SilversoulX
01-30-2016, 04:12 AM
People have a false understanding of the Bible. Yeah, it is the book that is the source of many things in Christianity, but don't dramatically believe everything in it. It's meant to teach lessons and not to defy science.

I've heard of a mother punishing her son because of Pokemon. She thinks that the Pokemon are slaves and they are fighting to please their trainers, she even mentioned the Bible in her post.

Maj3sticturd
01-30-2016, 04:15 AM
People have a false understanding of the Bible. Yeah, it is the book that is the source of many things in Christianity, but don't dramatically believe everything in it. It's meant to teach lessons and not to defy science.

I've heard of a mother punishing her son because of Pokemon. She thinks that the Pokemon are slaves and they are fighting to please their trainers, she even mentioned the Bible in her post.

You're right. Alot of it speaks in very abstract/poetic language.

The whole religion itself does become a bit confusing

Luckwave932
01-30-2016, 04:18 AM
I believe it. It's Science.

thegamer381
02-01-2016, 08:14 PM
I think that global cooling will get us, not global warming.

hammerkraz
02-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Yeah like this puny planet would stop. We dont care we are borrowing from the future generation its not our problem... I for one should think everyone who thinks that should be put into a pot and steamed

thepigfarmer
02-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Yeah like this puny planet would stop. We dont care we are borrowing from the future generation its not our problem... I for one should think everyone who thinks that should be put into a pot and steamed
What do you mean borrowing from the future generation lol? It's happening right now. And it's our problem. Also this puny planet will stop eventually as time passes, but humans may not be around at that time or any living creature for that matter. Also this puny planet is the thing you live on.

abt79
02-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Yes, pollution. Yes, we're draining natural resources. But there isn't any objective evidence that the world temperature is rising steadily in any meaningful way, and any (minute) yearly rises in temperature as of recent aren't caused by humans.

Tldr humans are causing the world problems but raising global temperatures isn't one of them

abt79
02-01-2016, 10:27 PM

So natgeo showed what would happen if global warming existed? I don't see how this proves anything, certainly they have some data proving that industrial first world countries are causing this?

Ntm the Amazon is getting rekt by lumber demand anyways

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Yes, pollution. Yes, we're draining natural resources. But there isn't any objective evidence that the world temperature is rising steadily in any meaningful way, and any (minute) yearly rises in temperature as of recent aren't caused by humans.

Tldr humans are causing the world problems but raising global temperatures isn't one of them

If you haven't seen, the global temperatures are rising 10x faster than they have every single time. Also NatGeo and over 90% of the scientists agree. Also it's happening right now like I have said maybe 100 times in this thread. Greenland is melting over 8 miles a year as well.

- - - Updated - - -

So natgeo showed what would happen if global warming existed? I don't see how this proves anything, certainly they have some data proving that industrial first world countries are causing this?

Ntm the Amazon is getting rekt by lumber demand anyways

And yes if you read maybe you would have known instead of probably replying without even reading the thread then overlooking the main post and just making a baseless reply.

abt79
02-02-2016, 01:35 AM
If you haven't seen, the global temperatures are rising 10x faster than they have every single time. Also NatGeo and over 90% of the scientists agree. Also it's happening right now like I have said maybe 100 times in this thread. Greenland is melting over 8 miles a year as well.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes if you read maybe you would have known instead of probably replying without even reading the thread then overlooking the main post and just making a baseless reply.

1. in 1067 AD, 100% of scientists agreed that the earth was flat. I need cited sources, your claim is more baseless than mine.

2. Ok I'll read the thread

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, just read the thread. A video of NatGeo making baseless claims is just as baseless as your own baseless claim, I need numbers, evidence from legitimately trustworthy sources, not just

"Our world is changing 2 degrees yearly because MUH SCIENCE"

So? Just because a youtube video says something is true doesn't mean it's true, have you been to the flat earth forums lately?

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 01:45 AM
1. in 1067 AD, 100% of scientists agreed that the earth was flat. I need cited sources, your claim is more baseless than mine.

2. Ok I'll read the thread

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, just read the thread. A video of NatGeo making baseless claims is just as baseless as your own baseless claim, I need numbers, evidence from legitimately trustworthy sources, not just

"Our world is changing 2 degrees yearly because MUH SCIENCE"

So? Just because a youtube video says something is true doesn't mean it's true, have you been to the flat earth forums lately?

Before 1067 AD, greek philosophers had concluded that the world wasn't flat, but round, and experiments had been done to prove the world wasn't flat.

abt79
02-02-2016, 01:49 AM
Before 1067 AD, greek philosophers had concluded that the world wasn't flat, but round, and experiments had been done to prove the world wasn't flat.

Yes, but in 1067 AD they were all dead. (also it was more along the lines of geometric calculation than experimentation, though I suppose they did things like watch things disappear over the horizon or whatever)

SO my point stands

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Yes, but in 1067 AD they were all dead. (also it was more along the lines of geometric calculation than experimentation, though I suppose they did things like watch things disappear over the horizon or whatever)

SO my point stands

Them being dead isn't valid, as records were kept, or else we would have never found out.
(ps. we should probably wrap this up because it's off topic)

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:10 AM

SO my point stands

That is not proof lol? If you have seen the technology we have and the technology they had you would understand. Also it doesn't matter if they were dead they still believed it, so your point does not stand. Here is some proof:
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

http://www.ucsusa.org/our-work/global-warming/science-and-impacts/global-warming-science#.VrAOffBOKrU

http://youtu.be/dkR3TI6xyzU

http://youtu.be/OWXoRSIxyIU

This is just a few links I am putting on here to show the proof. Knowing you, you'll probably not watch or read any of them. Also NatGeo is a reliable source so I am not sure what your talking about because they are showing actual proof in there, but I forgot clearly you didn't watch it, my bad.

abt79
02-02-2016, 02:10 AM
Them being dead isn't valid, as records were kept, or else we would have never found out.
(ps. we should probably wrap this up because it's off topic)

Guess that records were kept, but as a stated originally, no one believed that the world was round at the time. Okay, maybe some itty bitty statistical minority did, but I'll say 99.9993% did, at least.

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:14 AM
I see you said the world is increasing 2 degrees yearly. Omg lol this shows what you read. You obviously didn't read the thread or just skimmed over it mindlessly. The earth is about to reach 1 degree Celsius and there is 0 chance of avoiding that. We are expected to hit 2 degrees Celsius in 20 years or so and that is if we don't reduce Carbon emissions by 60%. You probably thought these degrees were in Fahrenheit as well.

abt79
02-02-2016, 02:22 AM
That is not proof lol? If you have seen the technology we have and the technology they had you would understand. Also it doesn't matter if they were dead they still believed it, so your point does not stand. Here is some proof:
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

http://www.ucsusa.org/our-work/global-warming/science-and-impacts/global-warming-science#.VrAOffBOKrU

http://youtu.be/dkR3TI6xyzU

http://youtu.be/OWXoRSIxyIU

This is just a few links I am putting on here to show the proof. Knowing you, you'll probably not watch or read any of them. Also NatGeo is a reliable source so I am not sure what your talking about because they are showing actual proof in there, but I forgot clearly you didn't watch it, my bad.

I said that in 1067 everyone believed that the earth was round, not that everyone who lived then and before did. So my point does stand, but it was more of a counterexample proving that a majority believing something doesn't make it true.

At least this time a few of the links have legitimate proof on them, let's look:
1.This is about a reputable as it gets, and if these figures are true (which I honestly believe they are), I still don't necessarily see a correlation between CO2 emissions and global warming. This isn't really a place where you can just say "well it does because people think it does", I'd love to see figures showing this CO2 data lining up closely with global temperature averages
2.This is a advocacy group making arguments from reason but not supplying a premise through data, so while if I accepted Global Warming as truth this article would be useful to me, I don't so it doesn't
3.Bill Nye, well :poop:. I'm not just allowing my favorite science mans from primary school dictate what I think though, he does present some valid points from the first minute I watched. Gonna look into this further in a moment
4.See number 2

- - - Updated - - -

I see you said the world is increasing 2 degrees yearly. Omg lol this shows what you read. You obviously didn't read the thread or just skimmed over it mindlessly. The earth is about to reach 1 degree Celsius and there is 0 chance of avoiding that. We are expected to hit 2 degrees Celsius in 20 years or so and that is if we don't reduce Carbon emissions by 60%. You probably thought these degrees were in Fahrenheit as well.

Baseless arguments from reason mean nothing without objective facts to back them up, so I didn't care what number you specified, you could have said 150 degrees Felsiite for all I care.

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 02:24 AM
Guess that records were kept, but as a stated originally, no one believed that the world was round at the time. Okay, maybe some itty bitty statistical minority did, but I'll say 99.9993% did, at least.

It wasn't a minority, Colombus, the Catholic church, and a large majority in the renaissance believed the world was round without a doubt.

Coinman32
02-02-2016, 02:25 AM

Right here

It's just a MYTH...

I like the part where you included evidence to support the claim of its a myth. The heating of the earth is sure speeding up but AFAIK the same isn't happening with the sun.

Anyone who thinks climate change is fake mind posting a link with backed up info? I want something more than "Its fake and for da $$".

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:25 AM
I said that in 1067 everyone believed that the earth was round, not that everyone who lived then and before did. So my point does stand, but it was more of a counterexample proving that a majority believing something doesn't make it true.

At least this time a few of the links have legitimate proof on them, let's look:
1.This is about a reputable as it gets, and if these figures are true (which I honestly believe they are), I still don't necessarily see a correlation between CO2 emissions and global warming. This isn't really a place where you can just say "well it does because people think it does", I'd love to see figures showing this CO2 data lining up closely with global temperature averages
2.This is a advocacy group making arguments from reason but not supplying a premise through data, so while if I accepted Global Warming as truth this article would be useful to me, I don't so it doesn't
3.Bill Nye, well :poop:. I'm not just allowing my favorite science mans from primary school dictate what I think though, he does present some valid points from the first minute I watched. Gonna look into this further in a moment
4.See number 2

- - - Updated - - -

Baseless arguments from reason mean nothing without objective facts to back them up, so I didn't care what number you specified, you could have said 150 degrees Felsiite for all I care.

Shall I say this again, NatGeo and many others have even said the earth is 0.7 degrees Celsius above average. I'll go find a link because you won't watch the vid.

abt79
02-02-2016, 02:27 AM
It wasn't a minority, Colombus, the Catholic church, and a large majority in the renaissance believed the world was round without a doubt.

yes, and as the classic rhyme goes, in 992, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

You do realize that the Renaissance and Columbus came more than 300 years after 1067, right?
I'm certainly no climate change expert but I took more history than is necessary for anyone in high school and believe me when I say I know my history.

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:27 AM
Oh I am so sorry I mean 0.87 degrees Celsius not 0.7. Reports from NASA here:
http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/

abt79
02-02-2016, 02:28 AM
Shall I say this again, NatGeo and many others have even said the earth is 0.7 degrees Celsius above average. I'll go find a link because you won't watch the vid.

I watched 1 of the other vids, the one which I (rightfully) assumed had legitimacy about it and not just "Climate change exists, mmmkay? Here's what it'll do!"

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 02:34 AM
yes, and as the classic rhyme goes, in 992, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

You do realize that the Renaissance and Columbus came more than 300 years after 1067, right?
I'm certainly no climate change expert but I took more history than is necessary for anyone in high school and believe me when I say I know my history.

I do, but it's more of a "from this point to this point there was a population that believed in it". Considering the pagan and early christianity populations in Europe at the time, it would've been small circles that believed in science and records of past civilization (as of my knowledge).

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:34 AM
I watched 1 of the other vids, the one which I (rightfully) assumed had legitimacy about it and not just "Climate change exists, mmmkay? Here's what it'll do!"

Once again for the 3rd or 4th time, you didn't watch the NatGeo vid. Stop making assumptions on the vid if you haven't even watched it. It talks about what is happening right now and shows evidence of what will happen in the future.

abt79
02-02-2016, 02:42 AM
Oh I am so sorry I mean 0.87 degrees Celsius not 0.7. Reports from NASA here:
http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/

Hmm.
My biggest problem is that one gives time in 50,000 year intervals starting 400,000 years ago, where the other gives time in 20 year intervals starting 140 years ago.

That is, it's hard to tell if there's any correlation when one shows a drastic change in CO2 levels over some small-looking period of time that's really a bit hard to tell exactly (probably attributed to humans, honestly), whereas the other shows a slow rise-ish in global temperature over a comparatively tiny period of time. It's my understanding that the world warms naturally after an ice age anyways, and we're still thawing (from a global standpoint) from the one 7,000 years ago a slow trend of warmth isn't necessarily humanity's fault; whereas the other graph seems to prove that CO2 levels really are. I'd like to see a real comparison between the two proving that CO2 is causing the rising temperatures, and hopefully not the other way around which would call into question humans' part in this CO2 emission question

- - - Updated - - -

I do, but it's more of a "from this point to this point there was a population that believed in it". Considering the pagan and early christianity populations in Europe at the time, it would've been small circles that believed in science and records of past civilization (as of my knowledge).

I said "in 1067", so the Renaissance and Columbus have little to do with it.

As for the catholic church whose doctrine was sort of against it, sure there were definitely deviants and the like, but for the most part these didn't become any sort of significant figure until the renaissance when the classics truly reemerged.

That's why I conceded that maybe some tiny fraction of the population at the time might have believed that at the time.

Either way you're sort of arguing semantics, my point is that 90% of authority figures saying something is true doesn't make it true.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again for the 3rd or 4th time, you didn't watch the NatGeo vid. Stop making assumptions on the vid if you haven't even watched it. It talks about what is happening right now and shows evidence of what will happen in the future.

I watched it again, and stand by my views

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Hmm.
My biggest problem is that one gives time in 50,000 year intervals starting 400,000 years ago, where the other gives time in 20 year intervals starting 140 years ago.

That is, it's hard to tell if there's any correlation when one shows a drastic change in CO2 levels over some small-looking period of time that's really a bit hard to tell exactly (probably attributed to humans, honestly), whereas the other shows a slow rise-ish in global temperature over a comparatively tiny period of time. It's my understanding that the world warms naturally after an ice age anyways, and we're still thawing (from a global standpoint) from the one 7,000 years ago a slow trend of warmth isn't necessarily humanity's fault; whereas the other graph seems to prove that CO2 levels really are. I'd like to see a real comparison between the two proving that CO2 is causing the rising temperatures, and hopefully not the other way around which would call into question humans' part in this CO2 emission question

- - - Updated - - -

I said "in 1067", so the Renaissance and Columbus have little to do with it.

As for the catholic church whose doctrine was sort of against it, sure there were definitely deviants and the like, but for the most part these didn't become any sort of significant figure until the renaissance when the classics truly reemerged.

That's why I conceded that maybe some tiny fraction of the population at the time might have believed that at the time.

Either way you're sort of arguing semantics, my point is that 90% of authority figures saying something is true doesn't make it true.

https://www.esr.org/outreach/climate_change/mans_impact/man1.html

- - - Updated - - -

I laugh as you say you watch the NatGeo video again which is 1 hour and 36 minutes long in 5 minutes.

abt79
02-02-2016, 02:47 AM
https://www.esr.org/outreach/climate_change/mans_impact/man1.html

- - - Updated - - -

I laugh as you say you watch the NatGeo video again which is 1 hour and 36 minutes long in 5 minutes.

1. This is exactly what I asked for, and seems to prove your point, however, in this graph:
Why was the temperature not higher, why did it drop a bit, in that period ~100 years ago? Statistical outlier, was the temperature catching up to CO2 pollution, or what?

2. I watched most of the part with the guy sitting in front of the bad green screen, seemed the most relevant part that was actually establishing global warming as fact.
Is there a part in it that was better for the sake of argument you would like to point out, or did you even watch to see that it supported your argument?

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:51 AM
1. This is exactly what I asked for, and seems to prove your point, however, in this graph:
Why was the temperature not higher, why did it drop a bit, in that period ~100 years ago? Statistical outlier, was the temperature catching up to CO2 pollution, or what?

2. I watched most of the part with the guy sitting in front of the bad green screen, seemed the most relevant part that was actually establishing global warming as fact.
Is there a part in it that was better for the sake of argument you would like to point out, or did you even watch to see that it supported your argument?

It was as it was like 500 years ago when it showed the temperature dropped way lower then the other temperatures, but the line was the same still. Of course the climate changes naturally here and there. I'm not a scientist so I am not sure what it means, but that is what I think it means.

syrup
02-02-2016, 02:53 AM
wait this just in

nobody cares about your religion

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:54 AM
Oh I think it's because the Co2 emissions were just starting then and the climate was just starting to change. If we see it's not a big change from the years before that, but it starts to rise after that.

abt79
02-02-2016, 02:57 AM
It was as it was like 500 years ago when it showed the temperature dropped way lower then the other temperatures, but the line was the same still. Of course the climate changes naturally here and there. I'm not a scientist so I am not sure what it means, but that is what I think it means.

Although I'm leaning toward a statistical outlier along the lines of a colder-than-usual winter or two, I'm still not entirely convinced. Temperature can drop as CO2 rises, and quite often even in recent times

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 02:58 AM
Although I'm leaning toward a statistical outlier along the lines of a colder-than-usual winter or two, I'm still not entirely convinced. Temperature can drop as CO2 rises, and quite often even in recent times

So be it, but I have given enough proof. You can choose to believe it or not.

abt79
02-02-2016, 03:00 AM
wait this just in

nobody cares about your religion

You obviously haven't read the last few pages of civil discussion in which no mention of religion was made. Unless you're saying GW is a religion, which it really isn't. More of a gross misinterpretation of facts and natural climate change.

On a completely and totally unrelated note, nice Tumlr link in your signature

- - - Updated - - -

So be it, but I have given enough proof. You can choose to believe it or not.

Meh, it's not even about validity of evidence at this point, I'm assuming your citations are fairly accurate in their statistics.

Just interpreting the data differently.

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 03:01 AM

Could you give an example?

abt79
02-02-2016, 03:03 AM
Could you give an example?

Remember literally no more than ten posts ago in this very thread?

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 03:03 AM

It rises though?

abt79
02-02-2016, 03:05 AM
It rises though?

Yes, but it's clearly obvious that in some years as CO2 rises the temperature drops.

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 03:10 AM
Yes, but it's clearly obvious that in some years as CO2 rises the temperature drops.

It does that through all the years, it's still rising. If you notice it's obvious that the global temperature has risen and it's not a coincidence.

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 03:12 AM

Whoops...:whistling:

Anyway, 100~ years ago what was the world like? Industry?
Because for a long time after 1929, the economy took a hit in America, as well as other countries, bringing down factories and other sources of pollution. (Is my logic on point? No? ok)

abt79
02-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Whoops...:whistling:

Anyway, 100~ years ago what was the world like? Industry?
Because for a long time after 1929, the economy took a hit in America, as well as other countries, bringing down factories and other sources of pollution. (Is my logic on point? No? ok)

mmmm, maybe, sounds like a tiny bit more than a stretch; I mean, if industry was hurt wouldn't CO2 levels be lower as well, or at least not rising?

- - - Updated - - -

It does that through all the years, it's still rising. If you notice it's obvious that the global temperature has risen and it's not a coincidence.

This is where I'm not entirely convinced. Can we be entirely sure that this fairly gradual trend in climate change is really linked to CO2 levels? If so, how much?

People have been so quick to advocate but don't entirely understand the issue or potential lack therof

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 03:19 AM
mmmm, maybe, sounds like a tiny bit more than a stretch but ah well

I'm going to go ahead and point out a flaw in my own argument, because that drop would've also been around the dawn of the twentieth century, a time where industry was booming.

abt79
02-02-2016, 03:20 AM
I'm going to go ahead and point out a flaw in my own argument, because that drop would've also been around the dawn of the twentieth century, a time where industry was booming.

Read the tidbit I added to my post, it seems to support your self-criticism

Also I love how a new update came out like twenty minutes ago and we're all here arguing about this

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 03:24 AM

Also I love how a new update came out like twenty minutes ago and we're all here arguing about this

What do you suppose is causing the temperature to heighten, even if it IS temporary or not caused by CO2 emissions? I don't think you can deny at this point that it isn't rising?

Pfff, I stopped playing gt anyway.

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 03:25 AM

Updates don't interest me anymore. The graph seems to be confusing since it doesn't show a line graph which would be a little bit easier to understand, let me try to find one.

abt79
02-02-2016, 03:28 AM
What do you suppose is causing the temperature to heighten, even if it IS temporary or not caused by CO2 emissions? I don't think you can deny at this point that it isn't rising?

Pfff, I stopped playing gt anyway.

No yeah, it's been rising for the past 7,000 years since the end of the last ice age, when humans existed on Earth, and dropped for thousands of years before that.

I don't play GT much recently but these silkworms look cool. Gonna look into them more tomorrow, until then enjoy crafting counterarguments to what I said as I go to bed

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 03:31 AM
Can't find one, but that's all we have. All I'm saying it shows that the temperature is rising though. It's very clear to understand that because it shows as co2 emissions rise so is the temp. Doesn't matter if there is minor temperature drops because it's not really doing anything when it just continues to rise.

- - - Updated - - -

No yeah, it's been rising for the past 7,000 years since the end of the last ice age, when humans existed on Earth, and dropped for thousands of years before that.

I don't play GT much recently but these silkworms look cool. Gonna look into them more tomorrow, until then enjoy crafting counterarguments to what I said as I go to bed

Like I have said it is normal for temps to rise and drop. There have been points in times where we have ice ages then there is a warm period and then an ice age again. It is warming 10x faster then usual which is what is the worry.

|ThyLuigi|
02-02-2016, 03:32 AM

k have fun looking at this post tomorrow.

But why the sudden rise? Presumeably the change would be linear unless another factor is changing it. According to the graph (Kinda funny, this part of the discusion has been revolving around meaningful lines :3), the temperature was moving at a constant slope until about 100-200 years ago.

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 03:36 AM
Also it's happening 10-100 times faster then usual. Here is a link: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/todays-climate-change-proves-much-faster-than-changes-in-past-65-million-years/

Boomer
02-02-2016, 02:38 PM
The only politician in the U.S. that I think really cares about global warming is Bernie Sanders.

And he's a Socialist. I'd rather have nature kill us off than have him turn us into a second USSR.

DynPlaysGT
02-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Gg, we're all screwed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqkswt1Z_GA
3:32

thepigfarmer
02-02-2016, 09:35 PM
And he's a Socialist. I'd rather have nature kill us off than have him turn us into a second USSR.

Doesn't matter with this thread if he's a socialist or not.

thepigfarmer
02-11-2016, 04:30 AM
Bump .

genpasaporte922
02-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Hopefully the factories will soon mass produce solar panels and in production, they should use biomass and in land, we should use organic fertilizers, so...

So that the solar panels become cheaper and we are obliged to buy because it is too way cheap.

Global warming sucks. It should be halted before Mother Nature will rekt us for what we, humans, are doing.

lolgal96
02-11-2016, 10:59 AM

what's so bad about socialism? or being democratic?

- - - Updated - - -

to be honest he's my favorite candidate. i wish i were old enough to vote, i'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

|ThyLuigi|
02-11-2016, 11:19 PM
I still think that global warming is fake. WE WON'T DIE GUYS!!! :prophet:

You should like, give support to your claim.

Invest
02-11-2016, 11:26 PM

Yes, but you're grandchildren will when the world is in a major drought. think about the future, this isn't the place for this kind of thread, but yeah Global Warming is going to destroy earth eventually.

thepigfarmer
02-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Yes, but you're grandchildren will when the world is in a major drought. think about the future, this isn't the place for this kind of thread, but yeah Global Warming is going to destroy earth eventually.

Yes this is the place for this thread it is the RTSoft Tavern. Also Global Warming is happening right now, it will happen in your life time.

Invest
02-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Yes this is the place for this thread it is the RTSoft Tavern. Also Global Warming is happening right now, it will happen in your life time.

oops didn't look at subby forums. well, I know and global warming is something that will kill all of humanity. oh well.

Indicative
02-12-2016, 08:15 AM
It's already freaking hot in Indonesia. :panic:

genpasaporte922
02-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Here currently, we're experiencing El Niño. It was supposed to be cold here because of the northern winds coming from Siberia, but now.. I have to use the air conditioner so often.

Probation_gt
02-12-2016, 11:19 AM

Im still alive after 80 yrs. GAWD SO CREEPYY

lolgal96
02-12-2016, 01:26 PM
I still think that global warming is fake. WE WON'T DIE GUYS!!! :prophet:

so, that whole 75 degree december was just for fun? just so god can play with us?

abt79
02-12-2016, 02:10 PM
so, that whole 75 degree december was just for fun? just so god can play with us?

You must not live in New England, last winter was record breaking cold and snowfall, and today it's like 2 degrees where I live. You can't cite one specifically warm or cold few days as proof that global warming does or does not exist

thepigfarmer
02-12-2016, 05:31 PM
You must not live in New England, last winter was record breaking cold and snowfall, and today it's like 2 degrees where I live. You can't cite one specifically warm or cold few days as proof that global warming does or does not exist

It does exist, all scientists have agreed on it existing. The question now is what is causing it. Most think it is humans. The thing that is really hard if it is us is that we wouldn't survive one day off without carbon emissions. If we used fires as heating, that still gives out CO2. 70-80% of the people on this planet believe global warming exists, but all scientists do believe global warming exists.

Boomer
02-12-2016, 05:39 PM
It does exist, all scientists have agreed on it existing. The question now is what is causing it. Most think it is humans. The thing that is really hard if it is us is that we wouldn't survive one day off without carbon emissions. If we used fires as heating, that still gives out CO2. 70-80% of the people on this planet believe global warming exists, but all scientists do believe global warming exists.

As long as people say global warming still exists, Boomer will keep on farting.

bluemtndew
02-12-2016, 05:40 PM

Not ALL scientists. There's gotta be at least one who doesn't.

ArmanBzc
02-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Duh, there is only one solution for this.
Global Cooling.
Just everyone has to open Air vents in once and open their windows and leave them open for few months.
Boom, and now the magic happens.

voidgaming
02-12-2016, 05:48 PM
I of course believe in Global Warning,
We been warned in primary school for a lot times.

But,what change?
I doing my best to reduce global warning MYSELF,
Like planting,walk to school and what so ever.
Yeah,I am that kind of guy who thinks 50 years infront and reaaalllly precious my life.

Unfortunately, my school (SMK) so many stupid guys that doesn't even precious their lifes,like racing motors,smoking,playing fire crackers and all things that sped up global warning.

Geez,teachers still warning us through global warning but still,
What can it change with these self called "teenagers" that waste earth resources for their self called "challenge new things"?

abt79
02-12-2016, 05:49 PM

I could cite scientists that don't believe in global warming as caused by human CO2 emissions in any significant way, but regardless all scientists believing something doesn't make it true

Plates shifting naturally and the world thawing from an ice age 7 thousand years ago are why the climate is changing for the most part.

voidgaming
02-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Duh, there is only one solution for this.
Global Cooling.
Just everyone has to open Air vents in once and open their windows and leave them open for few months.
Boom, and now the magic happens.

The almighty government rejected your idea for saving money.

ArmanBzc
02-12-2016, 05:52 PM
The almighty government rejected your idea for saving money.

Duh, they steal money from us and dont let us to do something such this?
Stopid goverment..

SamKmc
02-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Complete myth, anyone with intelligence would see that! Case closed!

abt79
02-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Complete myth, anyone with intelligence would see that! Case closed!

Sadly, people are often indoctrinated about things like this and even the intelligent can't shake beliefs forced down their throats in primary school

thepigfarmer
02-12-2016, 08:58 PM
I could cite scientists that don't believe in global warming as caused by human CO2 emissions in any significant way, but regardless all scientists believing something doesn't make it true

Plates shifting naturally and the world thawing from an ice age 7 thousand years ago are why the climate is changing for the most part.
Like I said the world wide discussion isn't about if it exists anymore, it's about what is causing it. There is no doubt it's rising and you must be blind if you think it doesn't. The satellites and other things to tell global temperatures all show it has risen. What we don't know is what is causing it.

abt79
02-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Like I said the world wide discussion isn't about if it exists anymore, it's about what is causing it. There is no doubt it's rising and you must be blind if you think it doesn't. The satellites and other things to tell global temperatures all show it has risen. What we don't know is what is causing it.

It's rising because of plate tectonics and thawing from the last ice age
:whistling:

ModSim
02-12-2016, 10:08 PM

I don't believe in global warming, nor heaven, hell, and god. Look at me, I'm doing great.

bluemtndew
02-12-2016, 10:10 PM
I don't believe in global warming, nor heaven, hell, and god. Look at me, I'm doing great.

Global warming is different than god, heaven, and hell.

It exists.

thepigfarmer
02-12-2016, 11:25 PM
It's rising because of plate tectonics and thawing from the last ice age
:whistling:

Where's your proof?

lolgal96
02-15-2016, 02:20 PM

i live in pennsylvania which is pretty frickin close. LAST winter, in 2014 into 2015, was one of the worst ones i've seen in my life. i'm talking about THIS winter, 2015 into 2016. yes, we did get that huge snow in january, but 70 degrees throughout ALL of december? that isn't normal. and after the snow it warmed up rapidly into spring temperatures. scientists have proved that global warming is happening.

_CM
02-15-2016, 02:45 PM
Global Warming is, for me, one factor that causes the increasing temperature in our planet, and we all know what causes this. But what do we REALLY do to stop it? Countries around the world have already conducted multiple gatherings to discuss ways to lessen the greenhouse gases that cause the earth to heat up, they've already come up with solution to use reusable energy. But let's face it, countries that claim they've reduce carbon emissions is just a big lie. And let's think maturely here, the world runs on money that came from crude oil, natural gas, etc. Why can't we give up on crude and use Solar Panels? It's simple really, it's called tax. Countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Valenzuela, Oman, Kuwait, etc. are rich not because of their diverse culture or their famous landmarks, they're rich because of Crude Oil. Those countries won't simply say "Yes! A better world for all! No more Burning oil/coal," without waging war against them. This is because the immense income those countries make in selling crude oil and taxing them.

Let's face it, our simplest actions are useless, even opening your phone to check messages is already contributing to Global Warming. The best way that we can efficiently resolve a problem is waging war against each other.

thepigfarmer
03-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Anymore opinions?

Trolled
03-04-2016, 01:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KdNJIjylu0 <--------------- some guy opinion. Not saying his name. Is global warming real? Who knows, maybe I will die due to some random heat stroke.