PDA

View Full Version : Who plays Borderlands 2?

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
09-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Hey guys! My username on Steam is XD3FORM3DX. If you have Borderlands 2 for Steam, friend request me and we'll play. (I'm a newbie to Borderlands 2, it still has 1-2 hours left to download.)

Morphieus
09-08-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey guys! My username on Steam is XD3FORM3DX. If you have Borderlands 2 for Steam, friend request me and we'll play. (I'm a newbie to Borderlands 2, it still has 1-2 hours left to download.)

Sigh I must say probably one of the more dissapointing games Ive played :/

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
09-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Sigh I must say probably one of the more dissapointing games Ive played :/

Sigh after a day of this thread being up I only get one reply, and thats a negative one.

EDIT: I'm level 9 now, and so far it's not disappointing. :P

Morphieus
09-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Sigh after a day of this thread being up I only get one reply, and thats a negative one.

EDIT: I'm level 9 now, and so far it's not disappointing. :P

Not really a negative one just not the best game Ive ever played, if your looking for a good first peron shooter try Bioshock Infinite or Dead Island ONE not two two is not good either

- - - Updated - - -

But if you want Ill play with you for a little while my name is Sicarius

Rabidpotato
09-09-2013, 07:44 PM

I would be happy to play with you since I poured in over 3 days of gameplay. But I only have it for xbox, sorry.