PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom Tooth

Updated
01-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Anyone here experienced having a wisdom tooth? As far as I know, it happens around 20 years of age so I don't have to worry about being abnormal or whatever. Probably overthinking or what?

Well I have this small teeth (I think 2) growing on the, whatever you call it... Right molar I think is bothering me a lot since it gives me so much pain. I'm pretty sure I don't have problems with my teeth since I get my teeth checked and it seems like there's no problem at all. What I'm asking is, is there anyone here who has experienced having a wisdom tooth? I want to know if the feeling is the same with mine:whistling: There are at least peeps here with an age near 20 right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOLware
01-29-2016, 02:01 PM
I actually got one of mine at 15, very young i know... There wasn't enough room so they had to pull it out and they put me to sleep while they did but when i woke up i was completely lost and in alot of pain.

ParkourDevil
01-29-2016, 02:07 PM
It starts to grow to me too, but it's probably not much of a bother so i wont be getting it removed any time soon.