PDA

View Full Version : JATP 1A (REDO SO JATPERS LOOK)

Minecraftpee
01-30-2016, 12:46 AM
Welcome to JATP 1A!
The 14 Great JATPeers are:
1.AlexKat
2.ICamHayes
3.Paintlesss
4.Chocolatte
5.MetalWire
6.HerobrineFan (<3)
7. TehPug
8.hi1307
9.maj3sticturd
10.ThyLuigi
11.SpeedFreakz
12.GreatnPowder
13.Aunos
14.Mahamoud.

Right now nobody has any tokens, but people will get them if they get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd! Here are the tokens.
Win Token: If you get this (1st place) you can try to save you or somone else, only making 3/4 of their votes count. [PreC] == Betrayal Token: Betray a team member of your chouce to add 1/2 of their votes to their votes! == Freeze Token: Choose any person to Freeze Them, making them not able to do the challenge, but they will not be UFE. [C (takes affect in A)] == Immunity Token: If you are UFE, you can make yourself COMPLETLY safe. [PreC]. These 4 tokens are based on rareness onto usefulness.

So, since we have 14 people, we will have teams! at JATP 4C, Teams will be removed as you are in the FINAL 10.

The two leaders are... GreatnPowder and hi1307! Here are your Team users.

GreatNPowder's Team:
HerobrineFan
Aunos
Chocolatte
CamHayes
ThyLuigi
Mahamoud

hi1307's Team:
TehPug
Paintlesss
SpeedFreakz
maj3sticturd
AlexKat!

So.. The Prompt is..

Anything! But with 1 rule. You must have atleast have a word that describe the weather. (sunny, rainy,) We are looking for clever, toughtful and funny responses.

If you do not answer by Feb 8th, You will be UFE, and gain 0 points for your team.

Based on word choice, length and overall.

AdminBro
01-30-2016, 12:50 AM
da hell is dis

Minecraftpee
01-30-2016, 01:02 AM
da hell is dis

second time, its a forum camp/ game SERIES, for ex, 10 people fight for bragging rights with rejoins, debuts, and challenges, one by one is eliminated until final standing.

|ThyLuigi|
01-30-2016, 01:19 AM
The day is the 7th of July, 1907.
My name is G. Jacquez Hepburn, I am a trickster of sorts, although some may call me a thief. Just don't let that change your opinion of me.

Today is rather eventful, although it might not look like it. It's slightly cloudy, but up north is a snow covered pot of gold, just waiting to be claimed. Right now I'm driving in a piece of crap I stole from some guy named Francis. He also sorta 'fell off' a 5 storey building. I might as well be driving through the 7th circle of hell, there's cops after me and it's 95 degrees. I'll write again later, I'm driving into another little scrapyard called a 'town'.

GrateNPowder
01-30-2016, 03:46 AM
It's STARRY on the 9th Planet.
Paying tribute to the previous JATP 1A.

TehPug
01-30-2016, 03:57 AM
The sunny nights of THE SMURFS!De rezon mi puz dere becaz smurf ned mere lavvv Well, sunny nights. That didn't make sense. queso (k so) On the stormy nights of THE SMURFS! Everyone had to make Smurf errands. (Make up yer own ones.) THE SMURFS!Had only 1 entertainment. POKEMON! GOT TO CATCH EM ALLLLLL! (When you really don't.) They played all day and night. When they thought it was gonna stop, the weather said," PYSCH! DAZ DE WRONG NUMBA OHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHO!" THE SMURFS
!Had cried. The storm flooded the room. Dey were all ded. DE END!

Minecraftpee
01-30-2016, 10:17 PM
bump6times

Minecraftpee
02-05-2016, 07:32 PM
3/14 answered...