PDA

View Full Version : Uh...Halp me pls

Derek Tam
01-30-2016, 01:55 AM
The Growtopia Download Link didnt work I think its broken it says "This file is proven Untrustworthy" and when I press on the little icon thing the thing says "REMOVED":excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::s cratch:Too bad I wanted my channel to be based on gt but ugh maybe other games seth please fix this I cant bother any of this!

Polar
01-30-2016, 01:57 AM
do you mean that your antivirus system is alerting about growtopia when you're trying to download it?

if yes, then make sure you're downloading it from growtopiagame.com, app store or google play store.

growtopia doesn't have a virus in it, so it's probably safe to turn off antivirus system and download the game

Metalwire
01-30-2016, 01:58 AM
The Growtopia Download Link didnt work I think its broken it says "This file is proven Untrustworthy" and when I press on the little icon thing the thing says "REMOVED":excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::excl::s cratch:
You have to download the game from the official site. The reason it's untrustworthy is because it may contain some unknown file (virus) please make sure as I said earlier that it come from the website http://www.growtopiagame.com

Derek Tam
01-30-2016, 02:01 AM
Ok if you want to know what my channel name is the name is PeteTran sub for exiting vids even though this channel has just been made to day:sweatdrop:

Polar
01-30-2016, 02:03 AM
Ok, if you want to know what my channel's name is, the name is PeteTran. sub for exciting vids, even though this channel has just been made today:sweatdrop:

didn't see that coming, i'll check it out though.

btw i fixed some stuff from your sentence

Derek Tam
01-30-2016, 02:07 AM
do you mean that your antivirus system is alerting about growtopia when you're trying to download it?

if yes, then make sure you're downloading it from growtopiagame.com, app store or google play store.

growtopia doesn't have a virus in it, so it's probably safe to turn off antivirus system and download the game

Im using pc

- - - Updated - - -

But srsly how do i download it -_- me no know how to deal with this also on my first vid im going to give you guys shout outs :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Polar
01-30-2016, 02:09 AM
Im using pc

- - - Updated - - -

But srsly how do i download it -_- me no know how to deal with this also on my first vid im going to give you guys shout outs :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

go to growtopiagame.com, click beta version on windows, and you are good to go!

Derek Tam
01-30-2016, 02:12 AM
So what device are you talking about so I can understand you better pc,phone,ipad/tablet or watevs:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch ::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scr atch::scratch::scratch::scratch::poop::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!Now I will Try the thing without exploding /troll

Polar
01-30-2016, 02:15 AM
So what device are you talking about so I can understand you better pc,phone,ipad/tablet or watevs:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch ::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scr atch::scratch::scratch::scratch::poop::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!Now I will Try the thing without exploding /troll

i myself use pc

Derek Tam
01-30-2016, 02:25 AM
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
IM TYPING ALL THESE EMOJIS BECAUSE IM BORED /TROLL

- - - Updated - - -

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh it doesnt working :(

- - - Updated - - -

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MyLegGuy
01-30-2016, 02:44 AM
Disable your antivirus.

Here's the correct download link:
http://growtopiagame.com/GrowtopiaInstaller.exe

Post in the Growtopia subforum too.