PDA

View Full Version : How do I make money the most easiest way?

Ceyx_GrowT
01-30-2016, 05:53 AM
I'm 6 months short from getting to 10th grade, which means I'm going to college in 3 years. I'm planning to have that another 4 years of study in Australia. I'm trying to make my own money to pay the registration, etc. My parents actually have the moneys, but they always say that every schools/university are the same.

Well, I need to make at least $2000 in these 3 years, by myself.

xlightswitch
01-30-2016, 06:11 AM
Part-time jobs.

bluemtndew
01-30-2016, 06:12 AM
Make more threads asking to be a mod, maybe they'll pay you.

mrthadawee
01-30-2016, 06:14 AM
Get a job, OP. Fill out a CV and get a job, earn money, save it up... A paperboy round won't cut it, get a part time job that pays decently.

Make more threads asking to be a mod, maybe they'll pay you.
to stop

BudderMeow
01-30-2016, 06:17 AM
Get a job, OP. Fill out a CV and get a job, earn money, save it up... A paperboy round won't cut it, get a part time job that pays decently.

to stop
That's what I was about to say .3.

TreesAreCool
01-30-2016, 06:59 AM
It'll be hard getting into Straya' now, trust me. I've had a friend from Singapore who has tried to get PR (Permanent Resident) here 2 times now, and his family paid around $20,000 for nothing at all as their application got declined. But I'm pretty sure they allow foreign Students to study here (Not that strict compared to adults). Good luck though! And if you want to earn some cash, I suggest working part time, ask some money from your parents and convince them etc..

Updated
01-30-2016, 07:03 AM
You can get millions of money here in my country by stealing. Don't worry, there's a very little chance that you'll get caught. If you live here, you'll notice that even our vice president and other officials steal but doesn't get caught!

ULTRA ASIAN
01-30-2016, 07:05 AM
You can get millions of money here in my country by stealing. Don't worry, there's a very little chance that you'll get caught. If you live here, you'll notice that even our vice president and other officials steal but doesn't get caught!

Where do u live bruh.

Lionex01
01-30-2016, 07:11 AM
Where do u live bruh.

Indonesia .

You can try stocks, but they're an easy way to lose wls too :rolleyes:

I mean money lmao omg too much gt.