PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it's going to be successful?

SFM2025
01-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Just ignore this thread I changed my mind

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:17 AM
A website like that with growtopia content is uhhhh...

Garvin Lim
01-30-2016, 10:17 AM
I have a website called sevenfootmonster.com from 2013 and I think I'm going to make a page in it related to Growtopia (prices, recipes, etc..) so do you think that it's going to be successful? I mean like people visiting it to check updated prices and recipes

The host's branding is there because I didn't upgrade it yet because I have a feeling that it's not going to be successful (upgrade costs $170/yr) I just want to do this because it makes me feel good when people visit my website and I'm not going to profit from it.

I didn't post this in any of Growtopia's sub-forums because I know I will post it in the wrong one and it'll get deleted.

Idk will it be succes but It will be better if you do mass produce recipe instead of item recipe
We already have growtopia wiki :D

SFM2025
01-30-2016, 10:20 AM
Idk will it be succes but It will be better if you do mass produce recipe instead of item recipe

I forgot about that. I'll do prices

- - - Updated - - -

A website like that with growtopia content is uhhhh...

I didn't make it for Growtopia only.

Garvin Lim
01-30-2016, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=SFM2025;2191933]I forgot about that. I'll do prices

- - - Updated - - -

Then you need to be very active in both of them
If the prize are true
It might be succes and popular

Pointer
01-30-2016, 10:23 AM
I forgot about that. I'll do prices

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't make it for Growtopia only.

Adding Growtopia content will be only gonna bring up to 10 people more in your website. You see, alot of Growtopia players are kids. That means they have a small knowledge of the computer ( except for some ) Also, I doubt forumers would visit that because this is the forums! You can post almost anything about Growtopia here ( except Hackers etc )

SFM2025
01-30-2016, 10:24 AM

Can you remove what I said from your post?