PDA

View Full Version : One Punch Man

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:19 AM
Is it worth watching?
If he can punch anyone and destroy them with only 1 punch then doesn't that make the anime pretty boring? Or does it focus on something else?

rileyuy
01-30-2016, 10:29 AM
Saitama never dissapoints I dont watch it but thats what my friends says

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Is it worth watching?
If he can punch anyone and destroy them with only 1 punch then doesn't that make the anime pretty boring? Or does it focus on something else?

It's actually pretty funny but has alot of ummm... Copied? materials from other animes. For example the enemy in the first episode looks like a purple version of piccolo from DBZ

Solsagann
01-30-2016, 10:32 AM
I'm reading the manga, and it's really good. When I heard it was about a guy who could kill everyone with only one punch, I had the same reaction as pretty much everyone, like "man this must be so boring". It's actually a very good satire of the typical Shonen stories, it's absurd and surprisingly well written, quite a good surprise. I haven't watched the anime though, not sure if it's worth watching compared to the manga, but OP, go ahead and read/watch that stuff, it's a lot of fun.

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 10:33 AM
I'm reading the manga, and it's really good. When I heard it was about a guy who could kill everyone with only one punch, I had the same reaction as pretty much everyone, like "man this must be so boring". It's actually a very good satire of the typical Shonen stories, it's absurd and surprisingly well written, quite a good surprise. I haven't watched the anime though, not sure if it's worth watching compared to the manga, but OP, go ahead and read/watch that stuff, it's a lot of fun.

I didn't know Solsa liked reading manga :P I thought you were more into novels...

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:45 AM
I didn't know Solsa liked reading manga :P I thought you were more into novels...

I thought Solsagann was more into hon hon hon!

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 10:46 AM
I thought Solsagann was more into hon hon hon!

Haha lol....

unconscious98
01-30-2016, 10:46 AM
That's what I thought at first, but what's interesting is that people doesn't know he's THAT strong. And he doesn't even care. But once they find out, they be like, whoa. There's only a handful of people who knows his capabilities but it's perfect that way, keep the comedy coming.

It's worth it man. It's worth it.

its worth it.

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:48 AM

I heard and noticed that sometimes the book version of movies/anime is different from the one that you watch; Attack of the Titans for example.

But yes, I'm going to check it out and see what kind of fun it has :rolleyes:

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 10:50 AM
I heard and noticed that sometimes the book version of movies/anime is different from the one that you watch; Attack of the Titans for example.

But yes, I'm going to check it out and see what kind of fun it has :rolleyes:

Yes. Animes are usually created after the manga and since anime is harder to make, they sometimes leave out some parts from the manga. If you want to completely know about OPM I suggest you watch and read, but honestly, I'm too lazy to do it myself XD

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:50 AM
That's what I thought at first, but what's interesting is that people doesn't know he's THAT strong. And he doesn't even care. But once they find out, they be like, whoa. There's only a handful of people who knows his capabilities but it's perfect that way, keep the comedy coming.

its worth it.

That kinda spoiled me lol
But thanks ~~~~

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 10:51 AM

its worth it.

Saitama only cares about his French fries lol

SpeedFreakz
01-30-2016, 10:52 AM
Worth to watch no regrets...

I read manga at my free time only so yeah.

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:54 AM
Gawd no one's going to spoil me real hard right?
I should go watch it ASAP but I'm still stuck in Detective Conan and I'm at episode 801 naoooooo

plez send halp
2 mei ni anime tu wuch

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Gawd no one's going to spoil me real hard right?
I should go watch it ASAP but I'm still stuck in Detective Conan and I'm at episode 801 naoooooo

plez send halp
2 mei ni anime tu wuch

Let me take quick few hours to spoil you :)

SpeedFreakz
01-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Lord boros didn't die at single punch hue....

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Lord boros didn't die at single punch hue....

Ok..
~Saitama 2k15

SpeedFreakz
01-30-2016, 11:05 AM
Then lord boros punch saitama into the moon...

Then saitama was in the moon seeing the earth...

unconscious98
01-30-2016, 11:13 AM
That kinda spoiled me lol
But thanks ~~~~

Shall I go ahead and spoil the rest ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hercule
01-30-2016, 11:17 AM
I watched it and it deserve watching it, Saitama uses a lot of humor while fighting, like he doesn't even care about how strong his enemies are, he only thinks of things such market discount sales and if he's late or so, it's pretty funny!

Updated
01-30-2016, 01:26 PM
lol hahahahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

HAHAHAHA

LOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAH

proman340
01-30-2016, 01:32 PM
Ik there's a bald guy and a powerful punch. I don't watch pls.