PDA

View Full Version : Please no

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Crap.

Yes, I decided to begin this statement with the word "crap".

So my mother asked about the giving of cards in my school
and I told her that there's going to be this reading of honors
which is meant for students in the top 10. I told my mother that
I wasn't in the top 10 and she seemed disappointed and came up
with a statement. She told me that our neighbor's children were in the
top 10 and told me that I should be in the top 10 too. That seems kinda
stupid imo.

Everytime I don't get to the top, she commands me to read books and study
so that I'll be smarter and get to the top.

For me, being in the top 10 doesn't mean that you're a smart person. It still
has a good meaning though. In my opinion, being in the top 10 means that
you're a responsible student and you pass all requirements needed like projects and do them with creativity.

Yes, having high grades also boosts your chances to be in the top. But studying all day just to get a high score in quizzes and exams without really
caring about the topic and just wanting to be in the top 10 is crap.

What I'm trying to say is that you don't need to be in the top 10 to succeed.
You just need to learn and not care about getting the spot.

TL;DR
(If you want a TL;DR, kindly read the thread :p)

JerBoy
01-30-2016, 10:44 AM
I think that moms are always like that. They always want their kids to be #1....

ElectroDream
01-30-2016, 10:52 AM
I think that moms are always like that. They always want their kids to be #1....

Not really, that doesn't apply to all parents. My mom says that you're alright as long as you pass all the grades, and if you get rankings that's better, but not a must. She also said that school lessons are not all important, just some. 😂

And that is why I love my Mom.

My advice is to tell her that she can't expect you to be perfect. Ranks aren't everything. It might seem a little bit impolite to do so though... Just write her a letter though that sounds dumb. 😂

xlightswitch
01-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Not really, that doesn't apply to all parents. My mom says that you're alright as long as you pass all the grades, and if you get rankings that's better, but not a must. She also said that school lessons are not all important, just some. 😂

My advice is to tell her that she can't expect you to be perfect. Ranks aren't everything. It might seem a little bit impolite to do so though... Just write her a letter though that sounds dumb. 😂
Why do you have the best parents? ):

SpeedFreakz
01-30-2016, 10:56 AM
I wonder why people are going to school?

Cuz to get a crap medals and honors...

For me honors doesn't matter to me...

I just going to school to hear some lessons and craps....

Updated
01-30-2016, 10:59 AM

You make me hug my My Little Pony stuff toy and cry :'(

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder why people are going to school?

Cuz to get a crap medals and honors...

For me honors doesn't matter to me...

I just going to school to hear some lessons and craps....

I ONCE got the top 3 spot (ONCE) when I was in grade 3 and that got me to a Viking's. I guess that's the good part lololololololol
But I ain't striving for the top just for treats kk

ElectroDream
01-30-2016, 10:59 AM
Why do you have the best parents? ):

The only thing missing is that they're divorced. It's not always happy, I'd say. I don't just make a thread about how many conflicts there are in my family life, so it sounds like my family is goals. Nope, it isn't.

PolarisHD
01-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Your mother just wants what's best for you.

That was so cheesy. lmao

xlightswitch
01-30-2016, 11:04 AM
The only thing missing is that they're divorced. It's not always happy, I'd say. I don't just make a thread about how many conflicts there are in my family life, so it sounds like my family is goals. Nope, it isn't.
Oh .

unconscious98
01-30-2016, 11:12 AM
You may know how to solve r2 - 2cr cos + c2 = a2 But you wouldn't know how to live your life after you graduate if you just focus on studying.

Updated
01-30-2016, 11:16 AM
You may know how to solve r2 - 2cr cos + c2 = a2 But you wouldn't know how to live your life after you graduate if you just focus on studying.

r2+ 1mac + 1hine= r2d2

1uK3 =SKYwA 1=k3R

- - - Updated - - -

Do you watch star wars

Huehue