PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else here who has a mixed personality?

SilversoulX
01-30-2016, 08:35 PM
You know, like you have opposite qualities?

Like me, I am a peace-loving person, but I like to fight. Some guy was kicking my friend and he was raging hard. So I keep saying "Physical violence!!!" to him and he started kicking me. It was so hard resist the urge to fight back, but I don't want to get in trouble. So I'm a warlike, but peace-loving person.

abt79
01-30-2016, 08:51 PM
Yeah gee, it's almost like some people act differently depending on the situation.

Almost everyone tries to be peace-loving but anger happens, meh.

Metalwire
01-30-2016, 08:58 PM
You know, like you have opposite qualities?

Like me, I am a peace-loving person, but I like to fight. Some guy was kicking my friend and he was raging hard. So I keep saying "Physical violence!!!" to him and he started kicking me. It was so hard resist the urge to fight back, but I don't want to get in trouble. So I'm a warlike, but peace-loving person.
You shouldn' stop just because you don't want to get in trouble fighting in general is unnacceptable. You are mature enough to have a civil conversation without violence. As for me I have no opposite qualities I'm just calm down enough to handle any situation.

Paws
01-30-2016, 09:04 PM
I'm a vegetarian, but have a reputation to punch people. :ninja:

abt79
01-30-2016, 09:21 PM
You shouldn' stop just because you don't want to get in trouble fighting in general is unnacceptable. You are mature enough to have a civil conversation without violence. As for me I have no opposite qualities I'm just calm down enough to handle any situation.

I think there is a place for fighting, but I try to avoid it unless I'm defending myself or someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought vegetarians had the reputation of being jerks...

Preachy and hypocritical maybe, but not really the hittin' type.

Except for the ones who do it to be healthier, they're generally good.

abt79
01-30-2016, 09:24 PM
I'm chill, yet aggressive.

You can't really be both of those things all the time, it's one or other.

Metalwire
01-30-2016, 09:24 PM
I think there is a place for fighting, but I try to avoid it unless I'm defending myself or someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Preachy and hypocritical maybe, but not really the hittin' type.

Except for the ones who do it to be healthier, they're generally good.
People instigate the fight with no purpose we are human beings if we look at the big picture we reside at the same earth but our nations constantly fight because of beliefs. We fight to defend We shouldn't fight to kill.

abt79
01-30-2016, 09:34 PM
People instigate the fight with no purpose we are human beings if we look at the big picture we reside at the same earth but our nations constantly fight because of beliefs. We fight to defend We shouldn't fight to kill.

I'm still not sure if killing is the best way to defend, certainly in some situations it seems to be

Metalwire
01-30-2016, 09:37 PM
I'm still not sure if killing is the best way to defend, certainly in some situations it seems to be
Yes but those take drastic measuresđŸ˜‰

syrup
01-30-2016, 09:53 PM
lazy perfectionist ~

Paws
01-30-2016, 10:55 PM
I thought vegetarians had the reputation of being jerks...

:hat: well...

|ThyLuigi|
01-31-2016, 02:31 AM
Awkwardly social is me.

smartsmile
01-31-2016, 04:23 AM
I fail exceedingly at math but I am also pleb is that opposite?

Eviil
01-31-2016, 04:33 AM
I will joke around alot- so much that you'd think I won't and can't be serious. I have a pretty mixed personality. I use self defense all the time ("come at meh bruh"), I don't pay attention in class, but I still get the best grades, I look like I hate every subject but in fact I like most of them, anyways looks can be deceiving. Yes I'm very aggressive and some say I have anger issues, especially when I'm in the middle of something and some random kid thinks it's funny to interrupt by maybe let's say...throw a snowball at me. Well last time that happened i sort of slammed his head in a car nearby a few times while we were across the street from a police station. Just so you know things didn't turn out too good lmao. We both got in trouble by the teachers, nothing much just suspension.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore what i said lol i just had to share it xD.

abt79
01-31-2016, 04:57 AM
I will joke around alot- so much that you'd think I won't and can't be serious. I have a pretty mixed personality. I use self defense all the time ("come at meh bruh"), I don't pay attention in class, but I still get the best grades, I look like I hate every subject but in fact I like most of them, anyways looks can be deceiving. Yes I'm very aggressive and some say I have anger issues, especially when I'm in the middle of something and some random kid thinks it's funny to interrupt by maybe let's say...throw a snowball at me. Well last time that happened i sort of slammed his head in a car nearby a few times while we were across the street from a police station. Just so you know things didn't turn out too good lmao. We both got in trouble by the teachers, nothing much just suspension.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore what i said lol i just had to share it xD.

Don't worry, you're like every other teenager ever except a bit smarter