PDA

View Full Version : Obsession

Tifakiki7
07-25-2003, 03:14 PM
Well, I think I am officially obsessed with Dink Smallwood. But none of the DMODs I've tried seem to satisfy my Dink needs... I need more dark humor and ability to punch anything! By the way, is there any continuation of Mystery Island?

jjohn
07-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Quote[/b] (Tifakiki7 @ July 25 2003,11:14)]Well, I think I am officially obsessed with Dink Smallwood. But none of the DMODs I've tried seem to satisfy my Dink needs... I need more dark humor and ability to punch anything! By the way, is there any continuation of Mystery Island?
Dink Smallwood is indeed a fun little game. Seth has a knack for creating catchy story lines that mix adventure and humor in equal measure.

However this forum is about the game Funeral Quest, in which players struggle against each other in mercenary world of funeral home management. For the record, I don't believe there is a Seth-created sequal to Mystery Island.

redink1
07-26-2003, 02:16 PM
Moved to the Dink Smallwood forum.

Yill
08-30-2003, 12:47 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/down.gif I hear you...I also cant find any satisfaction in the dmods...mystery island was a disepointment in a way...(sorry Seth, but camera's and robots just dont belong in a Dink game)What we need is a REAL sequal on the best-game-ever-made.Some of the dmods are awsome but just not Dink like enough.

Yill