PDA

View Full Version : New Growtopia video out ! please watched

OnlyKING0
01-31-2016, 06:27 PM
i just released a new video ! video is in my signature ! please like and Definitely subscribe .... Thanks ! :hat:

LURD
01-31-2016, 07:39 PM
Should be in another subforum, nice video but if you want a real dirt to ? series you should use an alt, since it doesnt feel "real" with focus and ring.

OnlyKING0
01-31-2016, 09:22 PM
Should be in another subforum, nice video but if you want a real dirt to ? series you should use an alt, since it doesnt feel "real" with focus and ring.

nah im good

MyLegGuy
01-31-2016, 09:27 PM
Nah, my video is much better.
I get from dirt to devils in one video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W18pax9Fdtw

OnlyKING0
02-01-2016, 12:52 AM
bump :rolleyes:

Liammagoo
02-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Y'know if you're going to record a game, don't use an actual camera.
And no, using a wisdom ring/other equips means it's not a 'dirt to x' video, as in those series you're supposed to start off with literally nothing.

Muhammad Daniel
02-01-2016, 01:24 AM
should have started with a noob account

AlexKat
02-01-2016, 01:25 AM
And no, using a wisdom ring/other equips means it's not a 'dirt to x' video, as in those series you're supposed to start off with literally nothing.

i agree

try making another account because it seems like cheating if you use a ring and focus eyes

OnlyKING0
02-01-2016, 02:00 AM

i didnt use an actual camera , and i didnt notice i was using my wisdom ring , sorry guys :sweatdrop:

Muhammad Daniel
02-01-2016, 02:01 AM
i didnt use an actual camera , and i didnt notice i was using my wisdom ring , sorry guys :sweatdrop:

you sure noticed it when you picking up seeds and selecting it in ur backpack

GIGeo
02-01-2016, 02:04 AM
you sure noticed it when you picking up seeds and selecting it in ur backpack

you trying to pick a fight? chill

LOLware
02-01-2016, 02:04 AM
He used a screen recorder but he threw a filter on after he recorded. You can tell he used a screen recorder becuase of the Mobizen watermark which is a decent screen recorder for android, I'd use it but watermarks annoy me.

Muhammad Daniel
02-01-2016, 02:05 AM

i just telling his mistake so he wont do it again k
btw i hate fight
i always lose :cry:

GIGeo
02-01-2016, 02:10 AM
i just telling his mistake so he wont do it again k
btw i hate fight
i always lose :cry:

dude...ITS HIS VIDEO. Who cares if he used a wisdom ring...XP DOESNT HELP U GET GEMS! as long as he didnt use outside stuff that sped up the actual GEM making process.

- - - Updated - - -

-obnoxious 10 second intro
-watermark
-80% of the video consists of you typing into your also recorded keyboard
-a 5000% amplified instagram filter overlaying the whole video

Its gold, earned my sub.

Geez at least hes got videos going up and working on it. Im a youtuber who uploads pretty often and its not always easy.

GIGeo
02-01-2016, 02:12 AM
He said absolutely nothing agressive?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont upload often, but everything listed is an easy fix.

ez fix that takes time AND that u need to figure out if u dont know how. so stop arguing and chill.

Metalwire
Guys I hope no one is starting a pointless argument. We all have fair opinions their is no need to judge as long as we comprehend and establish Secure opinions about the video and give honest feedback to help him out in the future.

Muhammad Daniel
dude...ITS HIS VIDEO. Who cares if he used a wisdom ring...XP DOESNT HELP U GET GEMS! as long as he didnt use outside stuff that sped up the actual GEM making process.

well dirt to ice drag,bro.
DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnlyKING0
02-01-2016, 04:01 AM
He used a screen recorder but he threw a filter on after he recorded. You can tell he used a screen recorder becuase of the Mobizen watermark which is a decent screen recorder for android, I'd use it but watermarks annoy me.

thank you for clarfiying

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much GiGeo atleast you understand

- - - Updated - - -

-obnoxious 10 second intro
-watermark
-80% of the video consists of you typing into your also recorded keyboard
-a 5000% amplified instagram filter overlaying the whole video

Its gold, earned my sub.

thanks for the sub:hat:

AyBoss
02-01-2016, 04:49 AM
An ice dragon? You couldn't have chosen anything more random and easy to obtain?

OnlyKING0
02-01-2016, 12:25 PM
An ice dragon? You couldn't have chosen anything more random and easy to obtain?

dont come here trying to bash me , i know what im doing .

IShutter
02-01-2016, 12:45 PM
first of all, jeez you need to calm down, people are critics and dont think they're just bashing you. Second that effect made my eyes feel weird like they were foggy.

OnlyKING0
02-01-2016, 12:56 PM
first of all, jeez you need to calm down, people are critics and dont think they're just bashing you. Second that effect made my eyes feel weird like they were foggy.

i know my editor messed up with that , im sorry will try to fix that asap

OnlyKING0
02-04-2016, 12:27 AM
BUMP PLEASE !