PDA

View Full Version : I made my own Growtopia Client.

StormWire
09-08-2013, 12:05 PM
I'm bored.. Now that I got your attention, you should check out a client made by me.

Basically, it just checks if the server is online. Plus, there is an Offline mode where you can play creative mode like in Minecraft. But it has payment. Please don't pay if you don't want it. Because I'm not forcing you to do so. BTW, the program was made by Visual Basic 2010.

Here's the link. (http://www.mediafire.com/download/iiwedrqpmdqijw1/StormWire's_Client.rar)

Credit to Hamumu for the artworks.

and for Seth for being awesome.

StormWire
09-08-2013, 12:17 PM
I'll give it a little bit of a bump.

CreaterZ
09-08-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm bored.. Now that I got your attention, you should check out a client made by me.

Basically, it just checks if the server is online. Plus, there is an Offline mode where you can play creative mode like in Minecraft. But it has payment. Please don't pay if you don't want it. Because I'm not forcing you to do so. BTW, the program was made by Visual Basic 2010.

Here's the link. (http://www.mediafire.com/download/iiwedrqpmdqijw1/StormWire's_Client.rar)

Credit to Hamumu for the artworks.

and for Seth for being awesome.

1. This is in the wrong forums.
2. This is against the rules.
3. This is a scam.
4. You are banned from the game, and now probably the forums too.
5. See ya.

StormWire
09-08-2013, 12:38 PM
1. This is in the wrong forums.
2. This is against the rules.
3. This is a scam.
4. You are banned from the game, and now probably the forums too.
5. See ya.

See ya too. I didn't know that it was illegal. And if you really thought that was a scam, then you are a stereotypical woman. Don't judge me yet about it being a scam because you didn't check it yourself. I'm gonna delete the file now.

GummiBear64
09-08-2013, 12:40 PM
This has the potential to start a really big fire... Marshmallows ready to roast!

Stormwire if you want to make a game go to this link...http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?11-Game-development

CreaterZ
09-08-2013, 12:44 PM
See ya too. I didn't know that it was illegal. And if you really thought that was a scam, then you are a stereotypical woman. Don't judge me yet about it being a scam because you didn't check it yourself. I'm gonna delete the file now.

You want people to pay you for offline mode of growtopia. Which is unlicensed. And unsupported.
Stereotypical? You showed no remorse for being banned in growtopia, and now you show no remorse for breaking the rules. Oh yes, if the game is copyrighted, Seth and Hamumu can sue you.

GummiBear64
09-08-2013, 12:45 PM
You want people to pay you for offline mode of growtopia. Which is unlicensed. And unsupported.
Stereotypical? You showed no remorse for being banned in growtopia, and now you show no remorse for breaking the rules. Oh yes, if the game is copyrighted, Seth and Hamumu can sue you.

And being sued means... What? Court and lawyers? $2,000 fine?

(No im not arguing im asking, don't take it wrong way)

CreaterZ
09-08-2013, 01:16 PM
And being sued means... What? Court and lawyers? $2,000 fine?

(No im not arguing im asking, don't take it wrong way)

The legal penalties for copyright infringement are:

Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits.
The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed.
Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs.
The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.
The Court can impound the illegal works.
The infringer can go to jail.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-08-2013, 01:31 PM
The legal penalties for copyright infringement are:

Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits.
The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed.
Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs.
The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.
The Court can impound the illegal works.
The infringer can go to jail.

Ugh..... That much?! Lol if my father doesn't like me spending 1 Dollar, how about this? 200? 150 000? Dollars?! Lol....