PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Global Warming

EQG
02-02-2016, 03:38 AM
I was reading the thread that THEPIGFARMER( http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?302269-Global-Warming&highlight=global+warming ) had started. As I was reading I came to my knowledge that many people on this forum have no idea what it is and how big of a problem it is.
GLOBAL WARMING is a gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth's atmosphere generally attributed to the greenhouse effect caused by increased levels of carbon dioxide, chlorofluorocarbons, and other pollutants. In other words, It is the process in which the Earth as a whole gradually heats up due to Greenhouse gases.

WHAT'S THAT BIG DEAL?
If earth continues to heat up the Glaciers will start to melt and ruin an ecosystem for many animals. Furthermore, it would cause a tremendous amount of droughts across the world... and according to my sources will cause RISING IN SEA LEVELS.

GREENHOUSE GAS?
Carbon Dioxide

HOW DOES CARBON DIOXIDE CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING?
Well, Carbon Dioxide naturally collects heat.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CARBON DIOXIDE IN OUR ATMOSPHERE?
There are many ways Carbon Dioxide is placed in our atmosphere. The most obvious is that most animals breath in oxygen and breath out carbon dioxide. The second is burning coals, such as charcoal from barbecue grills. The third would be mechanisms/machines that release carbon dioxide, such as CARS.

HOW DO WE GET RID OF CARBON DIOXIDE?
PLANTS! The human population is growing and growing. Therefore, we need more room in our earth. Humans...doing what we do... We take a bunch of forests down filled with carbon dioxide eating plants to make room for our growing populations. THE SOLUTION IS REALLY SIMPLE! STOP KILLING PLANTS AND START GROWING PLANTS. (this is 1 of many solutio

Did this help you understand what global warming is? Did it help you understand why global warming is a big deal?

EQG
02-02-2016, 03:59 AM
If you want sources just search it up GLOBAL WARMING on google. There is an abundance of sources about global warming.

SuperJ
02-02-2016, 04:03 AM
Pretty nice guide, thanks!

EQG
02-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Pretty nice guide, thanks!

Thank you for reading :)

Megazork
02-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Just goes to show you what they really teach in school, if people on the INTERNET need a guide on RTSoft about global warming.

EQG
02-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Just goes to show you what they really teach in school, if people on the INTERNET need a guide on RTSoft about global warming.

Tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh