PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

matchamoo
02-03-2016, 03:42 AM
Anyone else have a girlfriend who doesn't think she's pretty, but you wonder all the time why someone as beautiful as her even talks to you? Life is silly xP

PolarisHD
02-03-2016, 06:23 AM
No.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKN5sFgkz_UIAuI-FoXaaUnr5yJjNzPfd3IfAe9S8lu3pQhVR76qcn7KVkzg

Maj3sticturd
02-03-2016, 06:33 AM
nope (10chars)

Updated
02-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Even though I'm not that beautiful my boyfriend is still loyal to me :)

firekid
02-03-2016, 09:13 AM
Everyone is lonley :cry:

CrystalBite
02-03-2016, 09:25 AM
No (Thousands No)

SpeedFreakz
02-03-2016, 09:25 AM
NO!!1

LIFE IS FULL OF :poop: LIES.

ambiguster
02-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Well i do have, but she said herself that shes is Ugly or what

(no offence to Forevor alone :rolleyes:)

Even though I'm not that beautiful my boyfriend is still loyal to me :)

Wait, Your a girl? :eek:

Indicative
02-03-2016, 09:55 AM
The problem is that, I don't have a girlfriend.. cri everytiem.

matchamoo
02-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Lol everyone's so lonely :cry:

Metalwire
02-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Anyone else have a girlfriend who doesn't think she's pretty, but you wonder all the time why someone as beautiful as her even talks to you? Life is silly xP
Girls that pretty don't talk to me because their preference doesn't connect to who i am physically and mentally. Most girls in my school have boyfriends who are self centered and tend to deny the truth and loyalty to their other half. I won't deny myself looking for the other half. But Boys and Girls have yet to understand the capability and responsibility of having a relationship without being to eager on how the physical Components appeal to one's eyes.

Tempting
02-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Girls that pretty don't talk to me because their preference doesn't connect to who i am physically and mentally. Most girls in my school have boyfriends who are self centered and tend to deny the truth and loyalty to their other half. I won't deny myself looking for the other half. But Boys and Girls have yet to understand the capability and responsibility of having a relationship without being to eager on how the physical Components appeal to one's eyes.

What he said + everyone knows I loving gaming and anime, so people steer away. I kind of like it.

matchamoo
02-03-2016, 08:59 PM

It's really weird how girls always go for the "cute" guy who's actually a complete jerk personality wise. Most don't even bother to know who a person is. The girl I'm dating is different I guess xP we were friends before we got together and honestly I think it just made our relationship stronger. There's no one else I can say 1 word to that will mean a million.