PDA

View Full Version : I'm very sad..

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:14 PM
I got below 70 for the first time in 12 years. 68.75 at physics. WHY DO I FEEL SO SAD, I mean, my classmates who got below 70 just go over it and is still happy, why can't I get over it? I can't sleep for a night thinking of it already, any advice? :cry:

Divine+
02-03-2016, 12:15 PM
what?!
physics is so easy, my average is about 86+

Lionex01
02-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Strive to do better the next time.

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:18 PM
what?!
physics is so easy, my average is about 86+

My gaming schedule gone horribly wrong.. 45 minutes to 4 hours = no studying.

- - - Updated - - -

Any advice to get rid of my sad feelings? I need some sleep k.

Nightcorean
02-03-2016, 12:19 PM

Mhm.. do what lionex said.. :hug: :wave:

but pls forget about that low score.. or grade.. i dont know.. still.

you just have to stay dermined to get high grades or scores Punch. :rolleyes: :hug:

Divine+
02-03-2016, 12:20 PM
well, cutting down on forums.

Most of the time the stuff we post here are all :poop:

try not to do intensive things IG.

I only logon to collect from ATMs now, and I'm in S2

ElectroDream
02-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Well, just move on. I know it's hard, I just failed my final exams for the first time of my life last semester. Got over it.

This isn't really healthy to think of, but think it as an achievement. Your friends scored lower, you did it.

(That's probably the only thing that makes me move on lol, try it...)

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Well, just move on. I know it's hard, I just failed my final exams for the first time of my life last semester. Got over it.

This isn't really healthy to think of, but think it as an achievement. Your friends scored lower, you did it.

(That's probably the only thing that makes me move on lol, try it...)

Uhh, I got 2nd lowest in class. I don't think I'm reaching Top 10 in school again now, oh gosh.

ElectroDream
02-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Uhh, I got 2nd lowest in class. I don't think I'm reaching Top 10 in school again now, oh gosh.

Well IDK, in my class we can consider 68 as something "high" or at least "near above average". :p

ArmanBzc
02-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Just give a small break to gaming or try to play less and study more. I know, it is hard. Just give it a try and try to fix your marks. I am sure you will be happier later.

Updated
02-03-2016, 12:27 PM
u nid a lil bit of hangout

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Well IDK, in my class we can consider 68 as something "high" or at least "near above average". :p

Usually me and my closest friends gets a MINIMUM of 90, seldomly gets an 85, rarely gets an 80.

I cri everitiem

- - - Updated - - -

In middle school i was not even studying 1 minute, i was getting notes over 80. My average was 93. In high school i started studying because my physics note was 63 in first exam. :prophet:

Middle school is EZ for me, no studies like you. High school tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Just give a small break to gaming or try to play less and study more. I know, it is hard. Just give it a try and try to fix your marks. I am sure you will be happier later.

Probably I'll stop gaming for a week, I tried stopping for a week last year and ends up failing 2 hours afterwards...

- - - Updated - - -

u nid a lil bit of hangout

I'm not really known as a good friend. (class cheated, reported, gets (REDACTED))

Updated
02-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Usually me and my closest friends gets a MINIMUM of 90, seldomly gets an 85, rarely gets an 80.

I cri everitiem

- - - Updated - - -

Middle school is EZ for me, no studies like you. High school tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Probably I'll stop gaming for a week, I tried stopping for a week last year and ends up failing 2 hours afterwards...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not really known as a good friend. (class cheated, reported, gets (REDACTED))

Never do drugs!

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Never do drugs!

A whole class except for me doing 100 push-ups and ends up getting their parents called (except for me, hue) ain't drugs boi.

Divine+
02-03-2016, 12:36 PM
perhaps its time to shed that ego of yours : )

rest not on your laurels.

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:39 PM
perhaps its time to shed that ego of yours : )

rest not on your laurels.

Maybe it is time.. retest is tommorow doe.

Trolled
02-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Wanna compare? Maybe this might let you better. I got worst for Sci compared to all the remaining subjects such as Eng, MT,History and more. And of course I got lower than 70. I did pass it though.:whistling:

Sk8ter
02-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Go skating, go have fun. It's okay to grieve. Go ding dong ditching with your boys, go to the mall to buy stuff, or walk around town buying food from your favorite food places. Then when you're done with mumbo jumbo, promise yourself this: I will study and do my homework. Then, start watching TV and forget about it until 10 PM. That's when you start studying

The most important thing is to spend time with people you don't hate

SpeedFreakz
02-03-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm terrible than you, don't be sad....

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Go skating, go have fun. It's okay to grieve. Go ding dong ditching with your boys, go to the mall to buy stuff, or walk around town buying food from your favorite food places. Then when you're done with mumbo jumbo, promise yourself this: I will study and do my homework. Then, start watching TV and forget about it until 10 PM. That's when you start studying

The most important thing is to spend time with people you don't hate

Maybe I should, I'll be studying for my retest tommorow tho, I just hope I don't cry, noticing that I cry easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna compare? Maybe this might let you better. I got worst for Sci compared to all the remaining subjects such as Eng, MT,History and more. And of course I got lower than 70. I did pass it though.:whistling:

The minimum score in my school is 70, 1.25 score away.. ugh. I'm doing great for biology tho, an average of, nevermind, not the right time to brag anyways.

Trolled
02-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Maybe I should, I'll be studying for my retest tommorow tho, I just hope I don't cry, noticing that I cry easily.

- - - Updated - - -

The minimum score in my school is 70, 1.25 score away.. ugh. I'm doing great for biology tho, an average of, nevermind, not the right time to brag anyways.

If you wanna cry, look up the sky and you will see the gods crying together with you. It only works if its raining. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Punch
02-03-2016, 12:54 PM
I still can't seem to get over it, argh.

TrishaxKris
02-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Same happened to me, my grade on science dropped like 10 points, *I was in le hospital, all I had was my phone and GT to play with* and at first I felt really sad until I increased by 11 points in the 3rd Grading period. So from 91 - 81 - 92.

Don't feel bad, there are still more grading periods to go!

unconscious98
02-03-2016, 01:23 PM
If you fail your retest im gonna punch you.

badum-tss~!

but seriously, i failed math and had to repeat the subject. And its not like i can do anything about it so accepting it was pretty easy.

PolarisHD
02-03-2016, 02:38 PM
The reason you feel sad is probably because you feel disappointed in yourself. Just move on and learn from your mistakes.

Sellerman200
02-03-2016, 02:44 PM
You Should Study More It's Not Really Bad,I Get 84.

You Should Waste More Study Time Then Playing Time,Example:

1.If You're Playing 1 Hour So Study 1 Hour To It's Pretty Fair.
2.Sleep In Time.
3.Pray To God.
3.Confidence

All Be The Best,
Jose

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Bless You For Your Test!

Dont Be Sad Always Be Confidence Becasue It's The Key!

bluemtndew
02-03-2016, 06:18 PM
You Should Study More It's Not Really Bad,I Get 84.

You Should Waste More Study Time Then Playing Time,Example:

1.If You're Playing 1 Hour So Study 1 Hour To It's Pretty Fair.
2.Sleep In Time.
3.Pray To God.
3.Confidence

All Be The Best,
Jose

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Bless You For Your Test!

Dont Be Sad Always Be Confidence Becasue It's The Key!

Nice counting skills

VincecraftTN
02-03-2016, 08:57 PM
I got a 98. Rekt scrubs
#8th honors

bluemtndew
02-03-2016, 08:59 PM
I got a 98. Rekt scrubs
#8th honors

8th what ?

Metalwire
02-03-2016, 09:01 PM
I got below 70 for the first time in 12 years. 68.75 at physics. WHY DO I FEEL SO SAD, I mean, my classmates who got below 70 just go over it and is still happy, why can't I get over it? I can't sleep for a night thinking of it already, any advice? :cry:
As long as your determination is at hand the Eagerness for a better score will still be your own self motivation. You should never be satisfied a quality that reveals your self grit to pursue a better score. Don't be sad nor depressed because mistakes happen. We just need to keep going in hope in Fixing that mistake and succeed efficiently. I believe you can get a better score if you don't then who will

abt79
02-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Wait, on a Homework, a test/quiz, a Term/Semester/Quarter Grade?

I can't believe this is your first <70 on anything but a report card grade.

To feel better you could forget about it, or just commit to working harder next time.

|ThyLuigi|
02-04-2016, 03:56 AM
I got a 55% on a science quiz (Physics as well, but y'know, 8th grade science), I said "Ayy look I got a 50".

Did my anecdote help?

Punch
02-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Wait, on a Homework, a test/quiz, a Term/Semester/Quarter Grade?

I can't believe this is your first <70 on anything but a report card grade.

To feel better you could forget about it, or just commit to working harder next time.

A test. I got a 70, since 70 is max for retests. (psst, I succeeded!)

abt79
02-04-2016, 11:24 AM
A test. I got a 70, since 70 is max for retests. (psst, I succeeded!)

Oh come on dude, it's a test.

You can definitely bounce back from that.

Shadin Siddique
02-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Just keep moving, if you have the determination and will power to study harder in hopes of getting better grades, the door to succession will always open in your shoulders.

Punch
02-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the support guys! :)

Aunos
02-04-2016, 11:36 AM
W-what...

I got a 0 and I was like k

Punch
02-04-2016, 11:40 AM
W-what...

I got a 0 and I was like k

As I stated previously, this is my FIRST time getting below 70 for school, that includes homeworks, exams, etcetc.

Hypnoid
02-04-2016, 11:44 AM

Tell your mum to break your computer and tell her to give a phone that only can call, problem fixed. You will get into studying because you will be super bored.