PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Cure

Crimson Eagle
09-09-2013, 02:30 AM
If you have cancer, get some HIV's (yes, HIVs's), and some T-Cells. Combine them together and inject it into yourself.

You can get HIV's from a hooker (though a strip club will do), and T-Cells from your latest hospital. Just combine them together and boom. Cancer is gone.

The T-Cells attack unwanted viruses, but alone cannot identity the cancer. Add some HIV's and the T-Cells should destroy the cancer in no time.

Wow.. A cancer breakthrough. Oh, and this is all true.

$Epickarek
09-09-2013, 02:33 AM
May I ask how you figured this out?

BlasterXT
09-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Errmmmm I've read otherwise

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2013/06/25/no-doctors-did-not-inject-hiv-into-a-dying-girl-to-treat-her-cancer/

I guess it worked for a single girl or something? But remember that I'm not a scientist.

optimuswhat
09-09-2013, 07:00 AM
I laughed at the post, not because of it being silly, but how Crimmy explained it.
This is interesting. Maybe they can modify HIV cells to be less deadly, but still contain the required resources to kill cancer?

Crimmy, I read the post, and the HIV does not seem to be deadly, but guys. If you have cancer, DO NOT follow what he says exactly. Just volunteer to be tested for this 1337 cure.

LittleSirP
09-09-2013, 09:30 AM
When I was 7 I thought the cure was having measles and drink beer alot and it'll cure cancer...
I really had a big imagination...lol:sweatdrop: