PDA

View Full Version : Who ever thought the forums were nice? Guess again =__=

Timewarper
09-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Well I put a thread "betrayed by a friend" and a guy named phonecatss (which is not chris) But anyways he put a post on it saying your life sucks just go home.....is there an ignore button? Because that single sentence brought back painful memories and madness =__=

Fredi
09-09-2013, 09:14 PM
He got punished, and not everyone in the Forums is nice there are a few arrogant and mean ppl but the majority is kind and nice

Timewarper
09-09-2013, 09:22 PM
He got punished, and not everyone in the Forums is nice there are a few arrogant and mean ppl but the majority is kind and nice

I've seen alot of nice people who welcomed me to the forums but people like phonecatss just make me angry =__=

ReeNy
09-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Like Guy called "ADMex', who just wanted to destroy the public opinion. The same with "Phonecatss"...
But yes, there are lots of Nice people at the forums !
One rude person shouldn't break Your fun here !

Timewarper
09-09-2013, 09:52 PM
In the first place why is he telling me to get a life.....when he's doing the same thing as me....derp......ultra derp

Iguana
09-09-2013, 10:14 PM
ADMex1 Tells the truth, he doesn't care if you like it or not. He says the things that you wont say.

Timewarper
09-09-2013, 10:23 PM
But I don't think saying you don't have a life go home btw your name sucks, is feedback, infact it's messed up to say that. And his name was phonecatss, I actually think that's a bad name, expect for the REAL pcats. Wait when did admex1 get into this?

sugarlovin12
09-10-2013, 04:21 AM
Life is never gonna always be nice,you should know this by now. What do you expect? Fairy unicorns with rainbows everywhere? Your wrong life is cruel.
~sugar:D:hat:

Morphieus
09-10-2013, 04:28 AM
But I don't think saying you don't have a life go home btw your name sucks, is feedback, infact it's messed up to say that. And his name was phonecatss, I actually think that's a bad name, expect for the REAL pcats. Wait when did admex1 get into this?

He was just a little kid trolling he didnt mean it I actually have a email that says he posted on wotd thread

This is it

Dear Morphieus,

Phonecatss has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Is your world good enough to be a World Of The Day?! - in the Growtopia World Showcase and Collaboration Requests forum of RTsoft Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?9150-Is-your-world-good-enough-to-be-a-World-Of-The-Day-!&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
dicks SETH YOU SUCK

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
RTsoft Forums

So dont feel bad at all and I apologize for your betrayal I hope all goes well from here on in :)

Timewarper
09-10-2013, 04:36 AM
Life is never gonna always be nice,you should know this by now. What do you expect? Fairy unicorns with rainbows everywhere? Your wrong life is cruel.

I never said life was nice.....where are you getting these details from? I KNOW LIFE ISN'T NICE I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT. I'm going by what everybody thinks "the forums is such a good place" I just made this thread for a little.....information

- - - Updated - - -

I mean really where did you get "life is nice" that never came out of mouth, or my words......still where on earth do you get life isn't nice? Little off-topic don't you think?

sugarlovin12
09-10-2013, 04:42 AM
Im making a point out of this thread that wasnt off topic. Your making it seem like everything is nice and i was commenting a related topic about it. Im not bringing up pokemon or anything now thats off topic... Im not trying to argue hear so why dont you settle down a bit. :)

DevinS
09-10-2013, 04:47 AM
I hate these people who ruin the fun at the forums. The real pcats would never do that. He's very nice!

minha1234
09-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Deal with it. Don't make a post just because of 1 person being rude. What the imposter said was immature, but you can just ignore the comment. (You can ignore people by clicking on their profile, and under their profile picture, there's a button that says "Add to Ignore List".)

By the way, ADMex1 is just saying what he truly feels, he doesn't care if you like it or not. (And his posts are logical.)