PDA

View Full Version : Now that i hink about it... he was rite... [about the ?????? Post]

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Guess hes right i should talk about what was going on in everything else with the post:?????? here... since most growtopians dont visit this part of the forums much ill tell part of it... oh and btw just to keep it from being spoiled ima say some things in spanish... so u know it said

IN THE 5TH SPIN AROUND THE SUN... 1

Well theres always gonna be a number afer the message theres an order and 20 messages... so this idea came after the boss battle suggestion... i decided to suggest something apocalyptic...[spanish] como una battalla ultima... un mounstro de otra dimension que destruye universos enteros en solo segundos...[english] so i also came up with leaving the message and breaking it into fragments... so[spanish] el numero al lado es el orden... hay 20 en total... y parte va a estar en otros lenguajes y codigos de 1 y 0...[english] so it may seem like spam but its really a fragment of a message... so IF i can i would like to take some time to talk to seth to see if its possible to happen in growtopia and how will it work... IF we cant figure out how to make it work then we can just decide to cancel it and delete the fragments both in posts and scattered around worlds... so seth if ur reading this sorry if it was spam... i didnt mean it... but i hope i can get to discuss this with u... thanks oh and keep on making those updates everyone knows and loves!!!

holaloh
02-06-2016, 08:51 PM
srry buddy, i cant understand what do you mean

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-06-2016, 10:09 PM
srry buddy, i cant understand what do you mean

If u play GrowTopia... its best i dont spoil it...

Bruce Wayne
02-06-2016, 10:19 PM
So, you don't wanna spoil it so you put it in Spanish..?

Ceyx_GrowT
02-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Wth is this.

Bruce Wayne
02-06-2016, 10:26 PM
;2210862']If u play GrowTopia... its best i dont spoil it...

If your suggesting an item, you don't need to hide spoilers. There are no spoilers since the items don't exist.

BTW just use the spoiler tags (SPOILER) (/SPOILER) () = []

MyLegGuy
02-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Open the spoiler to see what I extracted from his mess of words.

;2210713']so i also came up with leaving the message and breaking it into fragments

;2210713']
Well theres always gonna be a number afer the message theres an order and 20 messages

;2210713']so it may seem like spam but its really a fragment of a message

;2210713'] so seth if ur reading this sorry if it was spam... i didnt mean it... but i hope i can get to discuss this with u... thanks oh and keep on making those updates everyone knows and loves!!!

;2210713'] i decided to suggest something apocalyptic..

;2210713']como una battalla ultima... un mounstro de otra dimension que destruye universos enteros en solo segundos...

;2210713']el numero al lado es el orden... hay 20 en total... y parte va a estar en otros lenguajes y codigos de 1 y 0...
Google Translate translates this to:

The number next is the order ... there are 20 in total ... and some will be in other languages ​​and codes 1 and 0 ...

He wanted to suggest something that involves an ultimate battle with a monster from another dimension that destroys universes in only a few seconds. He got an idea to split his suggestion into 20 separate fragments. Each with a number in them that corresponds to the order that the fragments go. And some messages may be written in a language other than English or Binary. His messages may look like spam, but they're actually fragments to his big message.

The point of this message was to tell Seth and everybody else that his posts were not spam, but fragments to a message instead.

Areodax
02-07-2016, 12:18 AM
Open the spoiler to see what I extracted from his mess of words.

Google Translate translates this to:

He wanted to suggest something that involves an ultimate battle with a monster from another dimension that destroys universes in only a few seconds. He got an idea to split his suggestion into 20 separate fragments. Each with a number in them that corresponds to the order that the fragments go. And some messages may be written in a language other than English or Binary. His messages may look like spam, but they're actually fragments to his big message.

The point of this message was to tell Seth and everybody else that his posts were not spam, but fragments to a message instead.

So it was all just one big suggestion? How about his....GtNews thing and...uh...

He still spams.

Trolled
02-07-2016, 12:25 AM
That was so deep. Isn't this the wrong sub-forum?

Eviil
02-07-2016, 12:30 AM
You make no sense.

Punch
02-07-2016, 12:55 AM
First time doing weed I see

Lololololol.

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-07-2016, 01:10 AM
That was so deep. Isn't this the wrong sub-forum?

Someone told mw to post this here...

Eviil
02-07-2016, 01:11 AM
First time doing weed I see

OMG XD .

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Oh btw theres also the character who places the fragments... i decided to name him KZAKK The Messenger who travels thrpigh the game files which is the reason his messages are so Glitchy... but thats on a side note...

So do u think its best to post the fragments here or in hidden worlds around Growtopia?

(Im still sorry if the post was spam...)

- - - Updated - - -

I almost forgot... theyre in form of riddles... ima tell you the first one only... its the easiest one anyways

After the 5TH spin around the sun (at Growtopia's 5th year)

So thats why u saw the [ERROR]s and A..A.A.A....POCCC..ALYPSE..s and HOLA HABLO ESPAÑOL!!s especially 26 1 19 2 5 11 <--- dis ones 6 random letters and the one still needed to be figured out>>> hspv [CHALLENGE] try to solve what it says!!

So still sorry if this was spam... the reason theire in that form is because they hide the answer... but still sorry...

iHateThis
02-07-2016, 01:33 AM
Making your suggestion for this game in this format will only make it more obscure, making it so you will have almost no chance of it even being considered added.

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Making your suggestion for this game in this format will only make it more obscure, making it so you will have almost no chance of it even being considered added. And who was the funny guy changeing my name from iHateThis to iLoveThis?!

I still dont see the answer of ingame or forum... srry...
But i kinda understand it... also the reason i posted it in rtsoft tavern is cause the man who was rite told me to post it here and he said exactly... [Hey pal, it seems you have posted your "????" thread in the wrong sub-forum, it should go in Rtsoft Tavern since there is nothing in it related to Growtopia.

Have a good day]

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-07-2016, 02:40 AM
This is KZAAK the messenger...

His name is written in his native tounge... Rkovian...

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-07-2016, 02:56 AM
A closeup look of what [??????] Looks like...

XDCorez
02-07-2016, 03:28 AM
Anybody translate pls

GIGZLOPEZ[GroDog]
02-07-2016, 04:07 AM
Anybody translate pls

Someone did