PDA

View Full Version : help me

HerobrineFan
02-07-2016, 01:18 AM
Guys, I’m sick of this. I'm a child and I've been almost killed. What makes it worse is that I live in a place where people attack you from every sight, and I have to go traverse this place.I’d get the heck out of this place, but I came here from dropping down a hole. I’m silent, one of my friends keep saying puns to make me laugh. I have repressed a feeling for a lady, she’s kind, smart and a savage in under 5 seconds. I love her. You know what it’s like; I left her. She’s like my mom, besides this one guy, who I’m pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged and loved spaghetti. I guess he’s the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live Underground,
and my name is Frisk.

syrup
02-07-2016, 01:21 AM
when the bait and switch is strong

Metalwire
02-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Guys, I’m sick of this. I'm a child and I've been almost killed. What makes it worse is that I live in a place where people attack you from every sight, and I have to go traverse this place.I’d get the heck out of this place, but I came here from dropping down a hole. I’m silent, one of my friends keep saying puns to make me laugh. I have repressed a feeling for a lady, she’s kind, smart and a savage in under 5 seconds. I love her. You know what it’s like; I left her. She’s like my mom, besides this one guy, who I’m pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged and loved spaghetti. I guess he’s the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live Underground,
and my name is Frisk.
Well you must struggle and keep going There is no other way to go down the torturous road of life besides facing the beast head on. As long as you pick yourself up in the face of danger. You will succeed. I have hope in you for you will be guided by those that care about you the most.

Comment
02-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Why no talk to me in real life?

GummiBear64
02-07-2016, 02:57 AM
Well you must struggle and keep going There is no other way to go down the torturous road of life besides facing the beast head on. As long as you pick yourself up in the face of danger. You will succeed. I have hope in you for you will be guided by those that care about you the most.

When the joke goes straight over your head.

craft3d
02-07-2016, 04:51 AM

I understand you're trying to keep a clean rep... but for the LOVE OF A CHRISTMAS TURKEY ON A TABLE WITH GRAVY AND A LIT MENORAH LIGHTEN UP AND LOOSEN UP LAD

- - - Updated - - -

When the joke goes straight over your head.

sighs loudly

MyLegGuy
02-07-2016, 05:01 AM
I still don't know how I managed to make it to the end of the game before having it spoiled that their name is Frisk.

syrup
02-07-2016, 05:05 AM
I still don't know how I managed to make it to the end of the game before having it spoiled that their name is Frisk.

*inhales*

fRICK iS NON BIMNARY WDFAEF

Chocolatte
02-07-2016, 05:13 AM
Huh. I just watched a movie where a man's wife is brutally murdered and the child is left injured, but then the son is kidnapped and the father must travel thousands of miles to find his son with the help of a mentally disabled woman.

Finding Nemo sure was awesome.

Ilikecats
02-07-2016, 05:21 AM
dude you need to leave that area your in. if u cant try to carry somthing to protect you for god sake