PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only person who...

LittleSirP
09-10-2013, 12:27 PM
So, I was at my friend's house awhile back,and he showed me Minecraft PC.(I'm not used to play that game)
He told me to move with "wasd" keys...then it escalated quite slowly...(3 hours I think)
While I was playing, I felt extremely dizzy.
"Hey...I need to go to the bathroom."said I
"Alright..."
Then,I Puked...yup...anybody same?
-Little

Tomas Batkauskas
09-10-2013, 03:46 PM
So, I was at my friend's house awhile back,and he showed me Minecraft PC.(I'm not used to play that game)
He told me to move with "wasd" keys...then it escalated quite slowly...(3 hours I think)
"Alright..."
-Little
Is this Mc forum?

Redbone
09-10-2013, 03:56 PM
I sometimes feel a little sick from playing first-person games as well. I find adjusting the Field of View option can help.

Morphieus
09-10-2013, 04:08 PM
"Alright..."
-Little
Like Mr. Redbone said it happens with first person games it is just because your mind interprets that what ever happens to the character might be happening to you and freaks out :P

CreaterZ
09-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Wrong people, wrong.
It's called motion sickness.
It happens because...
There is an organ in the ear which maintains balance. For your body to keep balance while doing stuff, this is an extremely important organ. Motion sickness happens when your eyes sees the movement around you, but that same organ does not feel the movements. (Video Games, particularly FPS)It can also happen when your organ in the ear feels the movement, but you do not see the movement.(Car)

What you were feeling is simply motion sickness, and it can be cured by moving away from the computer for a while and rest.
A different prevention that i use is to move my head a lil bit all the time. It works!:rolleyes:

Source from Wikipedia. I read the article long time ago to find out why I can plane sick, car sick but not sea sick.

Iguana
09-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Wrong people, wrong.
It's called motion sickness.
It happens because...
There is an organ in the ear which maintains balance. For your body to keep balance while doing stuff, this is an extremely important organ. Motion sickness happens when your eyes sees the movement around you, but that same organ does not feel the movements. (Video Games, particularly FPS)It can also happen when your organ in the ear feels the movement, but you do not see the movement.(Car)

What you were feeling is simply motion sickness, and it can be cured by moving away from the computer for a while and rest.
A different prevention that i use is to move my head a lil bit all the time. It works!:rolleyes:

Source from Wikipedia. I read the article long time ago to find out why I can plane sick, car sick but not sea sick.
My mom has really bad motion sickness. When I used to play Call of Duty, she wouldn't even be able to watch because I'd spin and things like that. I seem fine with it though, I only get migranes from staring at a computer for too long!

CreaterZ
09-11-2013, 03:06 AM
I never have gotten motion sickness before. Probably because I tend to play first-person game a lot.

People sometimes don't get motion sickness, because the organ inside their ear malfunctions, so yeah.

LittleSirP
09-11-2013, 09:51 AM
I finally know the truth...thanks createrZ
-Little

Jeremy012
09-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Only Pro FPS players can deal with Motion sickness.

SageDeoxys
09-11-2013, 04:34 PM
People sometimes don't get motion sickness, because the organ inside their ear malfunctions, so yeah.

Wait, so what your saying is that my important organ dose not work!?

Jack Bowe
09-11-2013, 04:39 PM

I must be pro then, on Call Of Duty, I play a lot and do not get motion sickness, anymore. I have been playing for years and am pretty good.:o

~Jack Bowe:wave:

RevJustice
09-12-2013, 02:10 PM

But...
I suck at Halo...

Vampireboy000
09-12-2013, 09:10 PM

DO I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR IF I NEVER GET MOTION SICK AHHHHHHHHH ithink the organ is called the cochlea