PDA

View Full Version : That eerie feeling.

Eviil
02-09-2016, 03:53 AM
That eerie feeling when some random guy who doesn't even play Growtopia follows you on instagram... I've got people who don't post gt photos and don't follow other gt players that follow me... Social media is weird... Just like a half hour ago this guy, his instagram name is @zacdebarr, followed me. Has 22k followers or something like that. YouTuber, no I didn't check his channel.

It's scarryyyyyyy~

So here's my question- has anything similar like this happened to you before? I just get this feeling ughh lol.

Tre
02-09-2016, 04:39 AM
I've been followed by random makeup/trainer/gaming accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers and I think they just do it so you'll follow them back and then they un-follow you

ElectroDream
02-09-2016, 04:45 AM
Uhhh

Well, I don't check what my followers are doing but I've found some with random selfie pics and irl pics. 😂

I put in my bio that I don't follow back (or barely ever), that's why those people don't follow me perhaps.

Trolled
02-09-2016, 05:04 AM
I've been followed by random makeup/trainer/gaming accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers and I think they just do it so you'll follow them back and then they un-follow you

It's always like this. So its not scary at all.

Eviil
02-09-2016, 05:08 AM
It's always like this. So its not scary at all.

It is scary... Not to trolls I guess...well it's like midnight where I am soo...and some other guy followed me /fp. Well guess what earning followers so idc wootwoot!

Dice
02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
Thankfully I don't need thousands of kids looking at my "Growtopia selfies" to feel good about myself. That's a no.

Eviil
02-09-2016, 05:16 AM
Thankfully I don't need thousands of kids looking at my "Growtopia selfies" to feel good about myself. That's a no.

What's that supposed to mean?

Ceyx_GrowT
02-09-2016, 05:18 AM
I knew this trick from one of my friend.

> Someone followed you.
> You checked the profile (let's say it's a girl)
> You think that she has a good looking, and thought "wow she followed me! That's sweet!"
> You follow her back.
> She unfollows you.
> More followers, less followings for her.

That's why I never follow back any unknown peeps on Instagram who follows mine.

AdminBro
02-09-2016, 05:20 AM

havent seen you in a while, tre.

Dice
02-09-2016, 05:22 AM
What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing, just thinking loud.

I can't seem to understand why does one need so much attention.

TrishaxKris
02-09-2016, 06:09 AM
Send your concerns to

support@growtopiagame.com

Just kidding, there's a trick they do and it's already stated above.

Anyways, Instagram is so boring, it's like follow for follow and it's more of a trading business now. You rarely get any PURE followers ( and by pure I mean they followed you because you're worth following ). That's the one reason why I don't log on IG anymore.

ElectroDream
02-09-2016, 06:19 AM
Send your concerns to

support@growtopiagame.com

Just kidding, there's a trick they do and it's already stated above.

Anyways, Instagram is so boring, it's like follow for follow and it's more of a trading business now. You rarely get any PURE followers ( and by pure I mean they followed you because you're worth following ). That's the one reason why I don't log on IG anymore.

I think I have some pure followers who like my page and comment on it not just because I said "liek plz plz reach 1000"

TrishaxKris
02-09-2016, 06:38 AM
I think I have some pure followers who like my page and comment on it not just because I said "liek plz plz reach 1000"

I know that's why I included the word "RARELY".