PDA

View Full Version : sighs y



ElectroDream
02-09-2016, 04:31 PM
> asks me to save up money
> saves up
> asks me for a loan
> gives
> never pays back
> calmly asks "uhh when are you going to pay me back?"
> "No just let it go m8"


another one
> asks me to not be counting everything
> owes almost $300
pls how am I forgetting and letting that freaking go.

dammit :crazy:

sorry I just had to rant somewhere.

Boomer
02-09-2016, 05:11 PM
You just got skemmed :crazy:

abt79
02-09-2016, 05:21 PM
A small loan of one million wls?

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 05:24 PM
A small loan of one million wls?

You can't just post a meme and expect people to laugh.

Eviil
02-09-2016, 05:27 PM
You can't just post a meme and expect people to laugh.

Shots fired yet?

abt79
02-09-2016, 05:41 PM
You can't just post a meme and expect people to laugh.

Meh, you're right.

Nice siggy btw

Kukkie
02-09-2016, 05:43 PM
A small loan of one million wls?

I died of laughter. xD

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Meh, you're right.

Nice siggy btw

thx u too bby

you smart

- - - Updated - - -


I died of laughter. xD

You have a very low standard of comedy then, my friend.

Kukkie
02-09-2016, 05:49 PM
thx u too bby

you smart

- - - Updated - - -



You have a very low standard of comedy then, my friend.

I just enjoy laughing. It's a good thing to laugh.

Edwardson97
02-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Keep it on topic. Also I feel you man, I lost 5 dls loaning to a friend. He returned in the past, that's why I stop loaning to people.

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 05:52 PM
I just enjoy laughing. It's a good thing to laugh.

But you can't like, force a laugh. You gotta coax it out, real gently.

TrumPetFan79
02-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Why r wls being mentioned? We r talking about real money here...

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Why r wls being mentioned? We r talking about real money here...

He probably isn't old enough to have his own money yet, so he's relating it to the closest thing in his life. In game currency.

DynPlaysGT
02-09-2016, 06:41 PM
He probably isn't old enough to have his own money yet, so he's relating it to the closest thing in his life. In game currency.

Or perhaps he's just making a joke because Growtopia is what the RTsoft forums as a whole are well known for?

abt79
02-09-2016, 06:58 PM
He probably isn't old enough to have his own money yet, so he's relating it to the closest thing in his life. In game currency.

I know you are but what am I?

- - - Updated - - -


But you can't like, force a laugh. You gotta coax it out, real gently.

That sounds sketchy, did you make sure the laugh wanted to be laughed?

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 07:05 PM
I know you are but what am I?

- - - Updated - - -



That sounds sketchy, did you make sure the laugh wanted to be laughed?

1. That really doesn't make a lot of sense in this situation

2. Yes, I always ask for consent.

- - - Updated - - -


Or perhaps he's just making a joke because Growtopia is what the RTsoft forums as a whole are well known for?

Didn't sound like a joke.

abt79
02-09-2016, 07:10 PM
1. That really doesn't make a lot of sense in this situation

2. Yes, I always ask for consent.

- - - Updated - - -



Didn't sound like a joke.

1. Allow me to explain the subtleties of my statement; you claimed that I was a young childish child kid, and in saying something childish like "I know you are but what am I?" I was ironically proving your point! Ha ha!
2. Good, didn't want to have to send you back to laugh consent classes you potential laughist

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 07:12 PM
1. Allow me to explain the subtleties of my statement; you claimed that I was a young childish child kid, and in saying something childish like "I know you are but what am I?" I was ironically proving your point! Ha ha!
2. Good, didn't want to have to send you back to laugh consent classes you potential laughist

No, I meant the grammar didn't make sense. Also I never called you a young childish kid, the only thing I said (which iirc wasn't said to you) was that the person wasn't old enough to make money. That doesn't make them a young childish kid.

abt79
02-09-2016, 07:29 PM
No, I meant the grammar didn't make sense. Also I never called you a young childish kid, the only thing I said (which iirc wasn't said to you) was that the person wasn't old enough to make money. That doesn't make them a young childish kid.

I was the one who referenced wls originally, so it was said to me pretty much.

Also if you're to young to earn money you're certainly not an adult, as you're (at least in the USA) under 15.

As for my grammar, eh I guess I forgot a comma in there, I'll give you that one

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 07:31 PM
I was the one who referenced wls originally, so it was said to me pretty much.

Also if you're to young to earn money you're certainly not an adult, as you're (at least in the USA) under 15.

As for my grammar, eh I guess I forgot a comma in there, I'll give you that one

I was talking about the other guy but whatever

that still doesn't make you young nor childish

That wasn't what I was talking about but it really doesn't matter.

abt79
02-09-2016, 07:37 PM
I was talking about the other guy but whatever

that still doesn't make you young nor childish

That wasn't what I was talking about but it really doesn't matter.

Ok
Being too young to earn money makes you young
You can't just make an argument and then say the argument doesn't really matter, if it didn't matter you wouldn't have made the argument in the first place. Have conviction in your arguments mate.

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Ok
Being too young to earn money makes you young
You can't just make an argument and then say the argument doesn't really matter, if it didn't matter you wouldn't have made the argument in the first place. Have conviction in your arguments mate.

We're arguing? I wasn't trying to make an argument, I was just saying your grammar was a bit wonky. Geez I didn't realize you were gonna make such a big deal about it.

Anyways, "young" is subjective.

abt79
02-09-2016, 07:51 PM
We're arguing? I wasn't trying to make an argument, I was just saying your grammar was a bit wonky. Geez I didn't realize you were gonna make such a big deal about it.

Anyways, "young" is subjective.

Yes, but you still said something that, according to you, doesn't matter. Whatever I agree with you that it doesn't matter, and "I know you are, but what am I?" is correct afaik


Anyone under 18 is not yet a legal adult and therefore objectively "young" in my book, as being too young to earn money falls under this category there's not much subjectivity to that.

DynPlaysGT
02-09-2016, 09:23 PM
We're arguing? I wasn't trying to make an argument, I was just saying your grammar was a bit wonky. Geez I didn't realize you were gonna make such a big deal about it.

Anyways, "young" is subjective.

Here's a pro tip; Don't ever mention someone's grammar on the internet. They will not leave you alone if you do.

abt79
02-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Here's a pro tip; Don't ever mention someone's grammar on the internet. They will not leave you alone if you do.

Should have been a colon not a semi colon after "pro tip"

TrumPetFan79
02-09-2016, 09:37 PM
I gut gud grummer i leik huv thiz threed gut deraild

ElectroDream
02-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Keep it on topic. Also I feel you man, I lost 5 dls loaning to a friend. He returned in the past, that's why I stop loaning to people.

I'll probably never give people loans for the rest of my life if it's a lot. :ninja: