PDA

View Full Version : Anyone playing Saints Row IV here?

Kranken
02-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Solsa suggested me the game and now I'm addicted k. It's basically gta with superpowers.

just one growtopian
02-09-2016, 08:35 PM
I have completed saints row 3 100% (also have all dlc packs) but i'm planning to buy sr4 anytime soon. And yeah the whole game series is pretty good. It's fun to mess around with the superpowers.

Kranken
02-09-2016, 09:03 PM
I have completed saints row 3 100% (also have all dlc packs) but i'm planning to buy sr4 anytime soon. And yeah the whole game series is pretty good. It's fun to mess around with the superpowers.

I have all the dlc packs for saints row 4 kk. Haven't tried the other ones.

Hamumu
02-09-2016, 09:07 PM
I finished it and then plowed through Gat Out Of Hell... that game is AWESOME. Better than the game it's a spin-off of, and better than most GTA type games. It is of course not super long, as it's a semi-expansion, but it's really the right length if you ask me.

Bruce Wayne
02-09-2016, 10:28 PM
The game is awesome, and I use my vehicles more than superpowers. Heh, second Saints Row game I played.

The one thing I don't like is that they included vehicles that you can't get without preforming a glitch, they're not overpowered or anything. (challenger, bear, and police kenshin.)

I keep trying to make Batman in the game using the clothes, I never really get close to it.

Kranken
02-10-2016, 01:45 PM
I currently only have around 5 hours of playtime, I'll probably have alot more kk

bluemtndew
02-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Played through it once and haven't touched it since. I much prefer the gta games' combat and only finished 4 because I enjoyed the story.