PDA

View Full Version : Im such a garbage pile.

DanxMat
02-09-2016, 08:28 PM
I should just leave the forums.
i cant do anything, i cant even help a friend out.
im sorry. i cant really talk right now.

Dice
02-09-2016, 08:29 PM
This is exactly like one of those attention begging facebook posts: "I SHOULD END MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THE INCIDENT TODAY! don't ask..."

DanxMat
02-09-2016, 08:33 PM
This is exactly like one of those attention begging facebook posts: "I SHOULD END MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THE INCIDENT TODAY! don't ask..."

im not talking about suicide.
im not talking about begging.
i dont need attention; i already have too much bad attention.
i just wanted to release how horrible i am at life.

Dice
02-09-2016, 08:35 PM

You missed the point.

Anyways, yeah. If your posts are going to be similar, leave right now.

Kranken
02-09-2016, 08:39 PM
You don't have to be so rough on yourself. Cheer up, kiddo!

If you can't help your friend, then let it be like that, it doesn't matter if you succeed or not, it matters if you try.

You don't have to talk in the forums, but you can express your feelings by writing in here.

abt79
02-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Be better.

That might be offensive to you, but it shouldn't be. If you think you've done something wrong you probably have, but if anyone should give you a second chance it's you.

just one growtopian
02-09-2016, 09:22 PM
You missed the point.

Anyways, yeah. If your posts are going to be similar, leave right now.

Thats rude.

Tempting
02-09-2016, 09:40 PM

It's not possible to be 'bad at life'. Life can only be bad to you. Also, if you can't help someone, then you should most likely strive to be someone who can do something. I have a very neutral point of view, so even though my opinions are different, they do help in a way, so maybe that could be a suggestion.

peck
02-10-2016, 05:26 PM

If you truly wanted to release something without wanting replies dont use forum boards

Tempting
02-10-2016, 05:30 PM

If you truly wanted to release something without wanting replies dont use forum boards

This made me laugh to be honest.

By the way, if you're claiming that you aren't looking for attention, posting a thread about it is basically the opposite of your statement.

bluemtndew
02-10-2016, 05:39 PM
Stop begging for attention.

ModSim
02-10-2016, 06:35 PM

Oi, your life has to be wayyyyy better than mine. I enjoy life to the fullest even though things suck. I have many many mental illnesses, so even when people are nice to me I feel like s***. I have a friend that tries to kill herself twice a week. Just don't think of the negatives, and stay positive.

~ModSim

abt79
02-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Oi, your life has to be wayyyyy better than mine. I enjoy life to the fullest even though things suck. I have many many mental illnesses, so even when people are nice to me I feel like s***. I have a friend that tries to kill herself twice a week. Just don't think of the negatives, and stay positive.

~ModSim

Everyone has problems, it's not enough to just ignore them.
You've got to solve them

Sk8ter
02-10-2016, 08:50 PM
oh man, not this stuff again. If you need advice just tell us the reason why you're sad instead of quoting attention seeking teens. If you don't want to tell us then go get help from an adult because there's nothing we can do if you DON'T tell us. Maybe some of us have been in a similar situation but we can't know for sure cuz we don't know what's going on with you. And if you don't want advice then don't post stuff like this. thank