PDA

View Full Version : Crush problems

AlexKat
02-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Today at school, I was in music class and we had to sit in order. So my crush sits next to me because he is the number right after me. My Guy best friend and Girl best friend were there too. Sitting next to my crush. And we got to a point where my girl bff asked my crush who he likes. My guy best friend know who he likes. Then they whispered somehow. Then my girl bff heard who my crush likes and the bell rang. I asked her who he likes and she said her or (her best friend, not me). I'm kinda devastated right now since my crush doesnt like me back.

What do I do now?

P.s Don't say Move on or find someone else or ignore your crush. I have liked him for very long now and it's not that easy to forget him. Pls help tho. He smart too

bluemtndew
02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
You probably just haven't caught his attention. I wouldn't think much of it.

Metalwire
02-09-2016, 11:17 PM
Today at school, I was in music class and we had to sit in order. So my crush sits next to me because he is the number right after me. My Guy best friend and Girl best friend were there too. Sitting next to my crush. And we got to a point where my girl bff asked my crush who he likes. My guy best friend know who he likes. Then they whispered somehow. Then my girl bff heard who my crush likes and the bell rang. I asked her who he likes and she said her or (her best friend, not me). I'm kinda devastated right now since my crush doesnt like me back.

What do I do now?

P.s Don't say Move on or find someone else or ignore your crush. I have liked him for very long now and it's not that easy to forget him. Pls help tho. He smart too
You have to talk to your crush personally we can't do anything it's up to you whether you want a stable relationship or not. I haven't had a crush and if I did I would move one because I know for a fact that no one on earth would like me like that vice versa. It doesn't matter if your crush likes someone else you just have to be determined to make him yours. I cannot guarantee your success nor failure.

AlexKat
02-09-2016, 11:26 PM
You probably just haven't caught his attention. I wouldn't think much of it.
Hats like ignoring him

You have to talk to your crush personally we can't do anything it's up to you whether you want a stable relationship or not. I haven't had a crush and if I did I would move one because I know for a fact that no one on earth would like me like that vice versa. It doesn't matter if your crush likes someone else you just have to be determined to make him yours. I cannot guarantee your success nor failure.

I'm not allowed to date, thats a problem
He will then know that I like him and that will just makes things worst considering he already likes someone else and has his eyes on someone else.
I will be determinded thanks.

But anyways great advice

Bump btw

Liammagoo
02-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Having a crush is like catching a fish. You need to bait the fish out, and you can't act too quickly as it'll break free, nor can you wait it out lest the fish swims away, often to be caught by another fisherman who makes the move before.

abt79
02-09-2016, 11:45 PM
You could get to know him better, but if he doesn't like you and likes someone else, that sucks, but there's not much you can really do about it. Getting over it won't be easy, but will ultimately be less painful for you.

Tempting
02-10-2016, 01:59 AM
Develop an immunity to emotions. It works every time.

In all honestly, you X'ed out any good option, so you either have to go with my permanent option, or keep the burden, which could be solved by telling him.

Epicbrick
02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
A soda bottle sat next to you? Dayum..

Ok in all seriousness just get it over it. Just tell him you like him and get on with your day. Just say it casually cause that was what I did once and the next day it was like nothing ever happened. It cant hurt to try.

so....

JUST DO IT!

Aquarious
02-10-2016, 02:11 AM
Have you tried to talk to him yet or get to know him? He might not like you because he doesn't know you very well. :-S

|ThyLuigi|
02-10-2016, 02:13 AM
Lemme go through this
- Don't tell you to move on
- You can't date
- They like someone else

You're screwed, unless you can magically change his emotions, then you will never date him. Never.

Aunos
02-10-2016, 02:16 AM
Get into a small argument with him and once both of you like reached the peak of being mad, kiss him.

Chocolatte
02-10-2016, 02:24 AM
I'm sorry, but if he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. (Unless he told your friend that he liked someone else bc he knew that she was your BFF and was sure to tell you... Always a possibility!!!)

Unluckiest
02-10-2016, 02:55 AM
Get into a small argument with him and once both of you like reached the peak of being mad, kiss him.

I highly doubt that would work.

To OP, you should try telling him that you like him. It could actually help a lot.

matchamoo
02-10-2016, 02:58 AM

What do I do now?

Rule #1 never believe anything teenage girls say about who a boy likes. My girlfriend now used to think I liked this other girl because I simply wouldn't answer a gossip feeding girl's requests. So she told my girlfriend that I liked her best friend and so she thought that, until I told her it's her. People are awesome LOL.

Aunos
02-10-2016, 04:25 AM
I highly doubt that would work.

To OP, you should try telling him that you like him. It could actually help a lot.

Works in movies :rolleyes::crazy:

Spotlight
02-10-2016, 06:54 PM
I highly dislike these types of threads, the responses are always the same.
Just say you like him, up front. Nothing else works, NOTHING. I did the same thing three years ago and we are still together.

DumbOldDoor
02-10-2016, 07:07 PM
I guess you could say you got, crushed. :rolleyes:
Sorry. Maybe this 'miserable' pun cheered you up a little.