PDA

View Full Version : I think my phone got more malaware..

Rockytop
02-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Oh dear God... well could be worse. (Game of war ads are the worst :nope:)

And no, I really haven't downloaded a thing in a while, so this is weird.

WOOWOOWOO
02-10-2016, 12:58 AM
Happened to me, I reset my phone.

Metalwire
02-10-2016, 12:59 AM
Oh dear God... well could be worse. (Game of war ads are the worst :nope:)

And no, I really haven't downloaded a thing in a while, so this is weird.
I recommend using ad blocker for Ios or android. I doubt you have malware unless your device is an android which can be a possibility

MyLegGuy
02-10-2016, 01:36 AM
We're you the guy that found some sort of virus disguised as some sort of system app in the installed section for apps? You should look do that again.

I recommend using ad blocker for Ios or android. I doubt you have malware unless your device is an android which can be a possibility

You can clearly tell from the screenshot that he's running Android.

Rockytop
02-10-2016, 02:04 AM
We're you the guy that found some sort of virus disguised as some sort of system app in the installed section for apps? You should look do that again.

That happened before and gave me the worst part. I believe it was called some kind of photo editing app that did it last time, but it seem to die down. Its kinda weird that it's happening to me via internet browser. It redirects me to that page.

lolgal96
02-10-2016, 11:21 AM
i got malware on my cell before when i was younger. installed way too many apps for tapjoy offers on growtopia in a desperate attempt to get gems... :whistling:

i have an iphone now and i'm smarter with stuff like that so, no malware for me.