PDA

View Full Version : To prevent furthermore infractions

GensteR
02-11-2016, 04:40 AM
1. I'm not going to make anymore new posts because of Solsagann's well said “Posted in wrong sub-forum”.

2. I'm going to be nice, not as before like calling anyone an idiot for not agreeing me.

That's all, stop expecting new posts from me, I'm really tired of getting infractions from the 2 same people.

TrishaxKris
02-11-2016, 12:13 PM
There's another solution to it. You don't need to stop posting, just post a thread but ask yourself this, "does this belong to the right sub-forum?" before you post. Solorien made those Sub-forum info threads for you to be guided, not to be avoided.

genpasaporte922
02-11-2016, 12:19 PM
There's another solution to it. You don't need to stop posting, just post a thread but ask yourself this, "does this belong to the right sub-forum?" before you post. Solorien made those Sub-forum info threads for you to be guided, not to be avoided.

I agree with that.

Rockytop
02-11-2016, 12:22 PM
The strict rules have gotten to you, huh?

Defuse
02-11-2016, 12:37 PM
The strict rules have gotten to you, huh?Bro i havn't gotten the strict rules yet, but i dont post in the wrong sub-forum so that's why?

Indicative
02-11-2016, 02:11 PM
The strict rules have gotten to you, huh?

It's not even that strict as long as you post appropriate thread/reply in the correct sub-forum, you'll be fine.

DynPlaysGT
02-16-2016, 04:50 PM

To be honest somebody should make a "Where do I post this?" thread in Guidebook, where people would basically say what their thread is about and then somebody else can direct them to the correct sub-forum.

ArmanBzc
02-16-2016, 05:34 PM
To be honest somebody should make a "Where do I post this?" thread in Guidebook, where people would basically say what their thread is about and then somebody else can direct them to the correct sub-forum.

Okay, I am starting now!

syrup
02-16-2016, 06:01 PM
This thread already sounds like it was made by an edgy 13 year old