PDA

View Full Version : What Should I DO?

Hypnoid
02-12-2016, 07:33 AM
What should I do if I'm worried any keyloggers/rats in my system? I did fast scan on Windows 10 and it said that nothing bad in my system, but I would like more way of that...

Frozenpotato_
02-12-2016, 07:36 AM
Make a file name it passwords
Make a random acc and put it's password in it
Put a wl in the account
See who takes it and report to support :]

Hypnoid
02-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Make a file name it passwords
Make a random acc and put it's password in it
Put a wl in the account
See who takes it and report to support :]

-.-

Are you serouis? Who would want WL if he's going for your whole system...

P.S: I don't play Growtopia. I'm scared of buying games on Steam, but I want to buy games.

Hypnoid
02-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Bring Up My Post.

Hypnoid
02-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Someone reply please.

just one growtopian
02-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Have you downloaded any files from suspicious websites?

Hypnoid
02-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Have you downloaded any files from suspicious websites?

I think so. I scanned my whole system with malwarebytes and it found 20 harm files. %90 of them were keyloggers, from same program files. I'm really happy nothing happned to my credit card information or any other information.

Trolled
02-12-2016, 10:05 AM
I think so. I scanned my whole system with malwarebytes and it found 20 harm files. %90 of them were keyloggers, from same program files. I'm really happy nothing happned to my credit card information or any other information.

Since you scanned your computer, I don't think there is anymore. Like really, did you experience of downloading something and to realize something is wrong at last minute but was too late. Well, KEEP SCANNING.

Hypnoid
02-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Since you scanned your computer, I don't think there is anymore. Like really, did you experience of downloading something and to realize something is wrong at last minute but was too late. Well, KEEP SCANNING.

I've deleted all harm files, scanning 1 more time just to make sure. Changing my e-mail, steam and other accounts.

P.S: I downloaded a game (cracked) then something made me think about if its virus or not. The thing is, all the keyloggers were a file called PUP. (insert something). They were all at WÄ°NDOWS files. Microsoft offically said that there is a keylogger of their software which allows them to record ANYTHING. I think the keyloggers were from Microsoft. I deleted anything tho.

darksnake99
02-12-2016, 02:15 PM
Full scan w/Malwarebyes.

TragicSans
02-12-2016, 06:22 PM
P.S: I downloaded a game (cracked)

I can relate to that.
UP WITH PIRACY!
okno