PDA

View Full Version : Quality issues...

Panko
02-12-2016, 02:40 PM
I recently made a thread about this and it got removed...
Anyways, I am having issues with video quality after I record a video.
How can I change that?
I am using OBS and Windows Movie Maker by the way.

Panko
02-12-2016, 04:55 PM
You have to be specific about "quality issues". Stuttering? Low resolution? Blur on compression?

It's really blurry. Everything else is fine except that.

Panko
02-12-2016, 05:58 PM
What are your OBS settings and describe to me the exact process you do to export your video from movie maker.

Well first of all lemme just say I have a crappy computer. So my settings might seem a little wack. Which settings, or do you mean all of them?

1. When I finish recording, I open movie maker.
2. I find the file that the recording is on and open it with movie maker.
3. I edit the video.
4. I save it into my folder with the rest of my videos.
5. I go to Youtube and upload it.

peck
02-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Well first of all lemme just say I have a crappy computer. So my settings might seem a little wack. Which settings, or do you mean all of them?

1. When I finish recording, I open movie maker.
2. I find the file that the recording is on and open it with movie maker.
3. I edit the video.
4. I save it into my folder with the rest of my videos.
5. I go to Youtube and upload it.

Well if your pc isnt very strong, recording loseless isnt going to work with obs, its not very optimal with buffering. If you think it might be strong enough, simply google the settings for loseless recording for obs.

He wants the exact process you save the video. What do you click to save the video? This makes a big difference.

Panko
02-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Well if your pc isnt very strong, recording loseless isnt going to work with obs, its not very optimal with buffering. If you think it might be strong enough, simply google the settings for loseless recording for obs.

He wants the exact process you save the video. What do you click to save the video? This makes a big difference.

My PC can handle it, it has in the past I just don't know what the deal is with it right now. It is only with this video and I really don't wanna have to redo the video again because 1. I don't have the resources I need and 2. It was a good video. I am just looking for a way to improve this videos resolution. It looks like I sat here holding my phone up to the screen while playing and I have no clue how to change that.

After I record it, it goes to one of my files with all my recordings in. I usually just use "Save as" and then name the project.

BearFUL
02-13-2016, 12:53 AM
My PC gets 7fps when I rec with Obs, it's a lame one, but I get 720p when I upload.(it's in hd)
Your Obs settings might be affectin it.