PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me Something. Sorry For Creating This.

Tempting
02-14-2016, 11:20 PM
This is what happens when you decide to answer plebeians questions when you're bored on a Sunday.

Surgicals - Why are you nice?
I'm not nice in actuality. I'm more of a realist.

LordFawful -What is your social security number?
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be an adult for a few more years.

abt79 - Everyone has social security numbers, not just adults
I'm not a human then.

Christopher - That's not how social security works, you get it when you're born. It's like giving a barcode to an apple lmao. even my dog has a social security, we all do.
Whatever, I'll worry about what a social security number is later

xlightswitch - What is your say on light switches?
They're pretty helpful.

SpeedFreakz - Are you weeaboo?
Nah. Most people use the term weeaboo wrong. It mostly stands for people that are obsessed with Japanese culture and media and such, and then imitate it to where it's almost insulting. I know quite a lot about the culture, and a lot about the media, but I don't imitate them, and instead have a legitimate interest in Japan. It's probably the only subject I'll talk so much about when mentioned, which is why this response is 4 times longer than the others... yeah

TEROBERO's - Why are you a spammer? Not even a year created and over 3k posts.
Like the previous question, people use the term wrong. Spammers make pointless posts that are usually made a bunch of times, and/or annoying. I usually voice my opinion, make a helpful response, or put something that should be funny. Also, 1/6 of my posts were made in the first 3 days of me joining. You could ask someone about that story if you're interested.

ElectroDream - Why are you sorry for creating this? I see nothing wrong, actually.
I'm fairly positive at least 1 person wanted to know something about me, because I usually don't say anything about myself, so I made this thread. However, I also know that most people in the Tavern hate seeing a ton of threads about asking people questions, so I guess I apologized? I'm not sure myself.

Surgicals
02-14-2016, 11:22 PM
Why are you nice?

abt79
02-14-2016, 11:42 PM
Everyone has social security numbers, not just adults

Christopher
02-15-2016, 08:47 AM
This is what happens when you decide to answer plebeians questions when you're bored on a Sunday.

Surgicals - Why are you nice?
I'm not nice in actuality. I'm more of a realist.

LordFawful -What is your social security number?
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be an adult for a few more years.

abt79 - Everyone has social security numbers, not just adults
I'm not a human then.

That's not how social security works, you get it when you're born. It's like giving a barcode to an apple lmao.

even my dog has a social security, we all do.

xlightswitch
02-15-2016, 08:50 AM
What is your say on light switches?

SpeedFreakz
02-15-2016, 09:02 AM
Are you weeaboo?

xlightswitch
02-15-2016, 09:08 AM
Are you weeaboo?
*crosses fingers* pls don't be a weeaboo pls pls pls

ElectroDream
02-15-2016, 09:15 AM
Why are you sorry for creating this? I see nothing wrong, actually.

Tempting
02-15-2016, 01:37 PM
It's not Sunday, but I'm still bored. Feel free to ask more questions.