PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend any steam games?

Paintlesss
02-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Ok so I got steam (mainly for undertale) and I still have some money left in my gift card so anyone recommend any games ( Nothing too expensive ) on steam?

Surgicals
02-15-2016, 01:00 AM
CS:GO, Terraria, ehh.. I'll find more.

Liammagoo
02-15-2016, 01:14 AM
Brawlhalla's a SSB clone, only everything's free to obtain (except cosmetics). It's p free to install, and personally I think it's worth a try even if you don't enjoy it.
The Binding of Isaac (Rebirth if you have the money) is a game quite a lot of people play, including an irl friend of mine. It's a good rogue like game but could be off putting due to it's biblical nature.
Undertale is a bril- oh wait.
Terraria is a 2d minecraft with MUCH more content in every single way with only half the price, it's brilliant for those even if you're not creative as the amount of combat in the game is great.

That's a few I own and enjoy, but you probably won't have the same tastes.

abt79
02-15-2016, 01:19 AM
Brawlhalla's a SSB clone, only everything's free to obtain (except cosmetics). It's p free to install, and personally I think it's worth a try even if you don't enjoy it.
The Binding of Isaac (Rebirth if you have the money) is a game quite a lot of people play, including an irl friend of mine. It's a good rogue like game but could be off putting due to it's biblical nature.
Undertale is a bril- oh wait.
Terraria is a 2d minecraft with MUCH more content in every single way with only half the price, it's brilliant for those even if you're not creative as the amount of combat in the game is great.

That's a few I own and enjoy, but you probably won't have the same tastes.

Terraria and Brawlhalla are a hard yes, but also ARK survival evolved and the escapists are some good games I've played recently.

I've also heard a lot of hype revolving the new Half Life 3

Chibiusa
02-15-2016, 01:53 AM
Play MapleStory! ^^ It's free but it's a MMO.. an old MMO.

bluemtndew
02-15-2016, 01:54 AM
Airport Simulator 2014

DropeTD
02-15-2016, 01:59 AM
Trove- Good rpg yet a pay2win later on.
Cs Go-Pretty fun. Hard at first but youll get better
Terraria
Binding of Isaac
Team Fortress 2

craft3d
02-15-2016, 02:12 AM
Clustertruck.

Find it on Reddit, it's a really addictive game and it has some nice visuals for being free.

bluemtndew
02-15-2016, 02:14 AM
Clustertruck.

Find it on Reddit, it's a really addictive game and it has some nice visuals for being free.

Saw NerdCubed's video on it earlier, looked like a ton of fun

SnowyFox1000
02-15-2016, 02:16 AM
60 seconds is a pretty nice game.

I like more but they're already mentioned.

craft3d
02-15-2016, 02:56 AM
Saw NerdCubed's video on it earlier, looked like a ton of fun

Same here, that's how I found out about it.