PDA

View Full Version : I finally understand..

AdminBro
02-15-2016, 06:16 PM
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE CHARM OF UNDERTALE! Holy crap, played the game the whole day yesterday and got soooo many feelz.

AdminBro
02-15-2016, 06:19 PM
So whats so special of that game? :prophet: BE DETERMINED

The puns, the cinematics, the battle system, UGH. It rubs off and after playing for hours, you come to an epiphany. THIS IS THE BEST RPG.

LolDawn
02-15-2016, 06:28 PM

...... k den

abt79
02-15-2016, 07:03 PM
Just for the love of all/whatever is holy, DO NOT make piss-poor fanart and defend the game with your life, ignoring its flaws.

It has the most cringeworthy, rabid fans since Five Nights at Frankfurter (although it's admittedly a better game)

- - - Updated - - -

The gameplay is really nice, "muh feelz", "muh fanfic/art", and "muh politically correct"

Liammagoo
02-15-2016, 07:04 PM
Just for the love of all/whatever is holy, DO NOT make piss-poor fanart and defend the game with your life, ignoring its flaws.

It has the most cringeworthy, rabid fans since Five Nights at Frankfurter (although it's admittedly a better game)

Eh the fanbase is decent if you look at the good part, but most of it is definitely ew.

Rockytop
02-15-2016, 07:06 PM
Eh the fanbase is decent if you look at the good part, but most of it is definitely ew.

Most fanbases are repetitive no matter what. :nope:

abt79
02-15-2016, 07:08 PM

If you enjoy the game, great, but fans can't help but spoil the plot, smear their garbage related to it everywhere, and make all the poignant and otherwise enjoyable parts tired, cringeworthy memes and fanart.

Personally I still think the five nights fans were worse, they took a (somewhat) terrifying horror game and did their best to butcher the sense of horror with their awful original "content".

I can't stand either of these two games because of it, urgh

Liammagoo
02-15-2016, 07:09 PM
If you enjoy the game, great, but fans can't help but spoil the plot, smear their garbage related to it everywhere, and make all the poignant and otherwise enjoyable parts tired, cringeworthy memes and fanart.

Personally I still think the five nights fans were worse, they took a (somewhat) terrifying horror game and did their best to butcher the sense of horror with their awful original "content".

Well that's the upside of Growtopia
Crap community, but thankfully they're too incompetent to make a fanbase

abt79
02-15-2016, 07:11 PM
Well that's the upside of Growtopia
Crap community, but thankfully they're too incompetent to make a fanbase

Yes, also this game has less of a youtube following and therefore hasn't blown up enough for a rabid fanbase to latch on

Kaitlynxoxo
02-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Tbh, I don't like RPGs, I don't like Undertale, I don't find the characters lovable, I find the genocide route boring asf, and I only play the game for the Sans fight.
Come at me, Undertale fanboys!

MyLegGuy
02-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Tbh, I don't like RPGs, I don't like Undertale, I don't find the characters lovable, I find the genocide route boring asf, and I only play the game for the Sans fight.
Come at me, Undertale fanboys!
Why not post that on your real account?
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?295392-The-Deadly-Desire-Can-I-be-a-Moderator

Kaitlynxoxo
02-15-2016, 07:17 PM
Why not post that on your real account?
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?295392-The-Deadly-Desire-Can-I-be-a-Moderator

Why not post in another thread? Because you don't want to? You got your answer.

MyLegGuy
02-15-2016, 07:20 PM
Why not post in another thread? Because you don't want to? You got your answer.

I'm a bit confused. I also like the

Sans fight. In fact, I fought him a few times yesterday just for fun.

I posted on this thread because I had something to say.
Also, where's my answer? Am I supposed to infer?

LolDawn
02-15-2016, 07:31 PM
Flowey = touhou boss confirmed

holaloh
02-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Flowey = touhou boss confirmed
flowey = nightmare fuel confirmed

AdminBro
02-15-2016, 10:08 PM

just saying doe, im not a fanboy, just admiring the game...

abt79
02-15-2016, 10:11 PM
just saying doe, im not a fanboy, just admiring the game...

Good good, that's fine