PDA

View Full Version : why is everyone afraid of solorien?

lolgal96
02-15-2016, 11:03 PM
i haven't gotten an infraction from her yet. and i've been here for almost 3 years.

MyLegGuy
02-15-2016, 11:05 PM
Who said everybody's afraid of Solerien?

The only infraction I got was from Hamumu.

Josh289
02-15-2016, 11:08 PM
i haven't gotten an infraction from her yet. and i've been here for almost 3 years.

If you haven't received an infraction that means you are doing something correct. I haven't heard of anyone in particular who is afraid of Solorien. If you haven't done anything wrong then you have no reason to be worried. The moderators give out infractions because it is there assigned jobs. They are certainly not trying to be mean. Besides who wants mean moderators right?

Megazork
02-15-2016, 11:12 PM
She knows where you liveeee

lolgal96
02-15-2016, 11:17 PM
She knows where you liveeee

Liammagoo
02-15-2016, 11:19 PM
Basically if you do something wrong Solorien will make sure that every step she makes for the rest of eternity is spent hunting you down and punishing you for your sins.

Basically mom.

Metalwire
02-15-2016, 11:19 PM
Fear is an illusion that enhances our confusion we choose to be afraid but in reality we are not. Solorien is just like any other person if she was provoking fear into fellow Growotpians it would be unnacceptable.

JerBoy
02-15-2016, 11:25 PM
How do you know when u get an infraction?

|ThyLuigi|
02-15-2016, 11:26 PM

You get a pm pretty much.

Josh289
02-15-2016, 11:29 PM

You receive a message containing the information and why you received it.

JerBoy
02-15-2016, 11:47 PM
You receive a message containing the information and why you received it.

Oh ok, thanks.

lsaac2
02-15-2016, 11:49 PM
Solorien is Growtopia's mother. We are her Kiddies. The Kiddies will obey the Mother or the Mother punishes the Kiddies.

Tweety6ird
02-15-2016, 11:57 PM
Is an infraction basically like a warning?
And I personally am not scared of her.. I've never once had issues with mods, maybe thats why.
If someone is scared, that would mean they've done something wrong. A child who has done something wrong is probably scared of the teacher, because they know they'll get in trouble. In the same way, if players are constantly causing trouble, I don't see why they shouldn't be scared.

ZeroRarity
02-15-2016, 11:59 PM
And I personally am not scared of her.. I've never once had issues with mods, maybe thats why.
If someone is scared, that would mean they've done something wrong. A child who has done something wrong is probably scared of the teacher, because they know they'll get in trouble. In the same way, if players are constantly causing trouble, I don't see why they shouldn't be scared.

Yeah. They're pretty much warnings where once you reach a certain amount of points will result in a punishment. Good thing some infractions expire, huh?

lolgal96
02-15-2016, 11:59 PM

everyone says solorien is mean. personally i don't see it. from what i've heard, she's a teacher, so she has to be authoritative. she seems to me like she's doing her job just fine so i don't see why so many people are so afraid of her.

Tweety6ird
02-16-2016, 12:04 AM
everyone says solorien is mean. personally i don't see it. from what i've heard, she's a teacher, so she has to be authoritative. she seems to me like she's doing her job just fine so i don't see why so many people are so afraid of her.

Even if she was mean, like you said, that's her job. Not necessarily to be mean, but to rid the game of infectious players. I honestly doubt she's mean to innocent players though, so I'm not sure who started this rumour. Same player as the ATM scandal I'd assume haha

JOSHIE63
02-16-2016, 12:41 AM
She is not as scary as one would think. Even she has lost battles with TK and various other forumers. However, if you are not a TK, you better just take it how it is — no questions asked. She will rip apart everything wrong about what you are doing and use it against you.

Panko
02-16-2016, 01:31 AM
Solorien is Growtopia's mother. We are her Kiddies. The Kiddies will obey the Mother or the Mother punishes the Kiddies.

That makes me feel safe tbh.

Prolegger
02-16-2016, 01:57 AM

Be a good growtopian and you'll be fine

GummiBear64
02-16-2016, 11:52 AM
Imagine Hakma.

Now throw away everything that Hakma is.
That's Solorien.

lolgal96
02-16-2016, 12:34 PM
Even if she was mean, like you said, that's her job. Not necessarily to be mean, but to rid the game of infectious players. I honestly doubt she's mean to innocent players though, so I'm not sure who started this rumour. Same player as the ATM scandal I'd assume haha

honestly, she's one of my favorite mods (no offence other mods). sshe does what she needs to and that's that. i'm shocked so many people have gotten infractions from her. i mean, it's kind of become a running theme that solorien is the mean mod at this point. people always get scared if she visits their profile.

VincecraftTN
02-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Fear is an illusion that enhances our confusion we choose to be afraid but in reality we are not. Solorien is just like any other person if she was provoking fear into fellow Growotpians it would be unnacceptable.

Whaaatt.. English plz

Updated
02-16-2016, 01:17 PM
WHy canT i mke a pUNN out OF ThiZ

abt79
02-16-2016, 03:05 PM
Solorien is the best mod; fair, brutal, and unforgiving.

Kranken
02-16-2016, 03:16 PM
I've gotten 2 infractions from her, the only infractions that I've ever gotten.

JOSHIE63
02-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Imagine Hakma.

Now throw away everything that Hakma is.
That's Solorien.

She is indifferent to my devout belief — which I respect — about everything that Solorien is not. Most moderators try to shut me down by curtailing our Wednesday practices and gatherings to only one post, which is certainly not enough to capture the Lord's divine presence.

Maybe she secretly likes Hakma. I better watch my back. They say opposites attract…and Hakma likes an agressive partner…

Oh god what has my life become.

Luminesce
02-16-2016, 03:31 PM
I've always liked Solorien.

Boomer
02-16-2016, 03:52 PM
Not afraid of her, I just don't like her. Acts like she's queen of the world or something.

I'd love to put her on my ignore list but I can't.

PiZaHuTt
02-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Basically she is all Growtopian's mom. End of explanation. Sorry Mama Solorien