PDA

View Full Version : QOTD: How does your conscience work?

Mijuki04
02-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Each of us are different, but how does your conscience work?

If you don't know what "conscience" mean, well it means your self, how will you know the right and the wrong.

Ok, so let's say you scammed a person (not particularly in Growtopia that's why it's in the Tavern) on any game or even real life. After a few minutes, hours, you realized that you felt something different. In your opinion, will you give it back or will you get it..

I asked this because a person named ........ got a free item by accident, I told him that it's his choice if he will give it back or not. I said that it is your own decision, your own CONSCIENCE, and he chose not to give it back. If you think it was you, then don't get affected because I didn't say any name!

Summer Vacation is right around the corner.:rolleyes:

Lionex01
02-17-2016, 01:06 PM
I wouldn't even scam in the first place so idk.

Mijuki04
02-17-2016, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't even scam in the first place so idk.

That was quick...

Punch
02-17-2016, 01:35 PM
If it was something like ____ dropped 20dls in front of me, nah, I won't take it, but if ____ dropped 30DLs infront of 10 people and I took it, I'm pretty sure it's not by accident, welp. If it's real life, I try to be a good kid (not a teen yet) in 7th grade, my school's motto is 3C anyways, so yeah I will give it back. (Conscience, Competence, Compassion)