PDA

View Full Version : i'm making a board game for my english class

lolgal96
02-17-2016, 09:05 PM
this is the instruction manual, what do you think?

To play, you must have four players. Select one player to be The Devil. The devil is given the entire set of 12 cards, while the Wanderers, or the other three players, are dealt 12 cards each. Got Your Soul! is a game based upon luck. Wanderers will not have the opportunity to look at their cards until The Devil votes upon which card is most greedy towards the scenario. Shuffle the cards before each game.

For a round of Got Your Soul!, deal the shuffled deck of ‘Wanderer’s Cards”, 12 each, to the Wanderers. Allow them each to pick one of three game pieces. The Devil takes all 12 of the “Devil’s Cards”. The Devil will place one of the “Devil’s Cards” face-down, and each wanderer will place the top card of their deck face-down. The Devil flips their card over to read the scenario, then the Wanderers’ cards are flipped. The Devil will vote on which card seems the most greedy. Whoever has the greediest card must move forward one space.

The point of the game is to be the least greedy person and stay in Heaven. However, if you are very greedy, you move forward and end up in Hell. The last person remaining in Heaven wins the game. If your game piece ends up in Hell, you’re out of the game. The other two Wanderers will play against one another until one of them wins.

GAME INCLUDES:
One Game Board
36 “Wanderer’s Cards”
12 “Devil’s Cards”
3 game pieces
Instruction Manual

Metalwire
02-17-2016, 09:09 PM
The motive of the game is amazing. It's probably better then monopoly. The idea sounds great especially when you incorporate greed with heaven and hell. Good job bro 👊🏻

lolgal96
02-18-2016, 12:17 AM
The motive of the game is amazing. It's probably better then monopoly. The idea sounds great especially when you incorporate greed with heaven and hell. Good job bro 👊🏻

thanks. it's a group project, my friend has the game board. we're trying to use it to teach 4th and 5th graders about greediness. we're in 9th grade.