PDA

View Full Version : What are some good video editing softwares?

Updated
02-18-2016, 02:48 AM
I'm in need of a good video editing software since I'm sick of my current one with a few capabilities. I need a new software to use and I'm looking for the one which can do more possibilities and stuff. If you don't mind, I'd also like to know the OS that the software is compatible with.

craft3d
02-18-2016, 05:15 AM
Sony Vegas
Lightworks
Adobe Premiere
Adobe After Effects (sometimes, if you like making your own intros or something along those lines)

Meer6898
02-18-2016, 05:17 AM
I'm in need of a good video editing software since I'm sick of my current one with a few capabilities. I need a new software to use and I'm looking for the one which can do more possibilities and stuff. If you don't mind, I'd also like to know the OS that the software is compatible with.

windows movie maker

Updated
02-18-2016, 05:35 AM
windows movie maker

u gotta be kiddin

Chibiusa
02-18-2016, 05:53 AM
If you're looking for something free, use the Camtasia trial.

I don't recommend the actual product, mostly because it's too expensive for my preference.

It's definitely better than your average default video editing software (CoUGH COUgh Windows movie maker).

It's easy to learn from and edit videos ^^

I believe it's compatible with Windows Vista to Windows 10

and for macs, it has two versions (One for 2.8.0 and over, and 2.7.2 and under)

Meer6898
02-18-2016, 05:54 AM
u gotta be kiddin

nope im using it its good

syrup
02-18-2016, 05:55 AM
u gotta be kiddin
*cue grayscale filter at 0.5 speed with linkin park playing

2008 vibes B)

Updated
02-18-2016, 05:56 AM
It's definitely better than your average default video editing software (CoUGH COUgh Windows movie maker).

I never planned to use that crap because of the name lolol
I use a low class one right now

- - - Updated - - -

2008 vibes B)

i must find a video like that on youtube

Chibiusa
02-18-2016, 05:57 AM

2008 vibes B)

Add rainbow and spinning filter at 2.0 speed

ScptrX
02-18-2016, 09:46 PM

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 or Sony Vegas Pro 13

Updated
02-19-2016, 10:04 AM
is it possible to change the background when usin movie maker?

ex. the video is filmed and the background is a green wall. now i want to change the green wall to a forest scenee so that the characters will appear like theyre in a forest

XDCorez
02-19-2016, 10:58 AM
is it possible to change the background when usin movie maker?

ex. the video is filmed and the background is a green wall. now i want to change the green wall to a forest scenee so that the characters will appear like theyre in a forest

no, and you can never do that in wmv. it's because wmv is crap.
only sony vegas or other good editors can do green screen editing. (what you call green wall)
but i warned ya, it's not easy.

Updated
02-19-2016, 11:04 AM
no, and you can never do that in wmv. it's because wmv is crap.
only sony vegas or other good editors can do green screen editing. (what you call green wall)
but i warned ya, it's not easy.

darn i knew wmv would be like this