PDA

View Full Version : need help omg

Updated
02-19-2016, 12:06 AM
I uninstalled updates for google play store and nowit isnt updating anymor wth... the factory version should be named "market" right? Itz not market now so i thibk thay it updated a little but now itZ stuck

Metalwire
02-19-2016, 12:09 AM
I uninstalled updates for google play store and nowit isnt updating anymor wth... the factory version should be named "market" right? Itz not market now so i thibk thay it updated a little but now itZ stuck
You had to keep the updates,but you have to elaborate and take a picture cause your wording is confusing

Wolf404
02-19-2016, 12:09 AM

the sad thing about google is that it is VERY glitchy! restart your phone if it doesnt let you download the updates, Telll google "bye buddy". yet Mobogenie is not yet too bad a store, though i prefer 1moible, ANYWAYS back on topic. you might be able to download google from a file on the interwebs, •.• risky!