02-19-2016, 12:39 PM
how do i confess to a boy that i like him

omg

this is harder than i expected

Lionex01
02-19-2016, 12:40 PM
Say "I like you"

do it with me "ai-laik-yew"

Or you could be like this girl that confessed to me and type a hecka long essay out on whatsapp that makes it almost impossible to reject and i was just like wait what what do i do now

YellowPepper
02-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Go to that boy and say 'I liek u'.

Simple as that.

Trolled
02-19-2016, 12:44 PM
You don't. Honestly... If you have enough courage, just do it. If you don't then don't.

You sure you love this person and not just like? Some people make mistake such as these kind of feelings... Yea yea.

Updated
02-19-2016, 12:45 PM
im too shy to say it in front of himmmmm what do i do

- - - Updated - - -

You don't. Honestly... If you have enough courage, just do it. If you don't then don't.

You sure you love this person and not just like? Some people make mistake such as these kind of feelings... Yea yea.

what i mean is that i want to be with him and bond with him ya know

YellowPepper
02-19-2016, 12:45 PM
im too shy to say it in front of himmmmm what do i do

Make your friends tell him?

Updated
02-19-2016, 12:46 PM

hmm seems like a good idea but omg what will i do now if we suddenly meet and
omgggg

YellowPepper
02-19-2016, 12:48 PM
hmm seems like a good idea but omg what will i do now if we suddenly meet and
omgggg

Act like you never knew that your friends told him.

VincecraftTN
02-19-2016, 12:48 PM
Wait, just checking, you are a girl, or a guy?
Because if you are a guy, and the guy is straight,
That is not a good idea

If you are a girl, then make ur friends tell him (if they don't want to try threatening to force them to watch anime, works for most ppl. I could never do something that cruel tho) and pretend you never knew.

Or walk up and awkwardly say 'y u gotta be so cute'

Arnold
02-19-2016, 08:37 PM
lolwat?
i thought you're a boy, but then again i skipped 3 months.

eh be yourself, best option, best bet

BadDevilGT
02-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Write it on a paper, then drop it in his bag when he don't see you. You can write your name if you want. Or keep it as secret and keep doing as many times as you want. Or just write 1st name letter in 1st letter, then 2nd in 2nd and so on. Wow such a good idea lol

Spotlight
02-19-2016, 09:12 PM

That is the worst possible thing you can do in a situation. I know from experience, fourth grade wasn't great.

JOSHIE63
02-19-2016, 10:25 PM
Pin him up against a locker and seductively whisper in his ear. It is borderline sexual harassment but it works every time.

LURD
02-19-2016, 10:27 PM
Say "I like you"

do it with me "ai-laik-yew"

Or you could be like this girl that confessed to me and type a hecka long essay out on whatsapp that makes it almost impossible to reject and i was just like wait what what do i do now
You like jew? #FeelTheBern

Tohru
02-19-2016, 10:32 PM
Just muster it up. Be yourself. Although it may seem hard and it sounds easy and it's commonly said, just be who you are. Show them your personality through your true feelings for them. He's gonna see right through you if you act fake.

I don't know what else to tell you. It'll go as it goes. Best of luck and I hope your confession works out fine (I'm sure it will). Oh, and listen to JOSHIE's advice pls. It is tru.

*Oh, and make sure to think about it so you know what you're getting into. As others have said, feelings might be frighteningly false, and it may lead to a big mistake. Just wanted to be your fellow caring forumer.

Unluckiest
02-20-2016, 01:24 AM
To a boy? Wha..?

BudderMeow
02-20-2016, 02:01 AM
Wait for April 1st.
Go up to him and say "I like you."

If he says he doesn't like you:
Just say "IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!!"

If he says he likes you too:
Congratulations, you're no longer forever alone!

Tempting
02-20-2016, 02:29 AM
If you're shy I recommend watching something that has a main character with low self-confidence. If I were you, I'd just straight up say it if you were just in the hallway or something when nobody's there.

smartsmile
02-20-2016, 03:29 AM
Step 1: dont come to 12 year old place to ask for advice on relationships

IC Growtopia
02-20-2016, 04:55 AM
It says you're interests are "women" in your bio.. so... I'm confused.

Chief
02-20-2016, 05:07 AM
Are you gay? Lol

xlightswitch
02-20-2016, 06:17 AM
that's the worse, man

Have a trusted friend hold a camera. Walk up to him (your crush) and tell him that you like him.

Then if he rejects you, say "ayy lmao just a prank bro, look the camera's over there."

- - - Updated - - -

Are you gay? Lol
Right, because all forumers are boys. Right. I like the way you think.

Just kidding, you're stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait for April 1st.
Go up to him and say "I like you."

If he says he doesn't like you:
Just say "IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!!"

If he says he likes you too:
Congratulations, you're no longer forever alone!
but then if he says yes, he can say "lol just a prank too bro"

craft3d
02-20-2016, 06:33 AM
Pin him up against a locker and seductively whisper in his ear. It is borderline sexual harassment but it works every time.

I can say thirdhand this is a certified technique recommended by most practitioners.

ZeroRarity
02-20-2016, 06:49 AM
You don't confess right away, or maybe that's just me. Anyways, if you like someone befriend him and be sweet to him but make it so that it's not too sweet. Wait until he falls in love with you.

Two possible results:

You get the guy or you get friendzoned.

Ivy389
02-20-2016, 06:55 AM
You don't confess right away, or maybe that's just me. Anyways, if you like someone befriend him and be sweet to him but make it so that it's not too sweet. Wait until he falls in love with you.

Two possible results:

You get the guy or you get friendzoned.

Friendzoned?

Updated
02-20-2016, 07:42 AM
Are you gay? Lol

ARe there any bad things with gay people?

Dooom
02-20-2016, 07:43 AM
Have a trusted friend hold a camera. Walk up to him (your crush) and tell him that you like him.

Then if he rejects you, say "ayy lmao just a prank bro, look the camera's over there."

an excellent way to get in trouble for filming without permission