PDA

View Full Version : What parkour trick should I learn?

SilentDogs
02-20-2016, 05:27 AM
So I've been getting into parkour for a while now, and I want to learn a flip for my first beginning trick. People say sideflips are easier than any flip because you can just easily spot the ground, and frontflip was the very first flip I learned on the trampoline.

I honestly don't know what trick I should learn first. It would be very helpful if you leave comments down below, I'll also be adding those two options in the poll..

Your tips matter!

Lionex01
02-20-2016, 05:28 AM
I used to do parkour, be careful .

Start with vaults.

ULTRA ASIAN
02-20-2016, 05:36 AM
frontflip.

off topic stuff
since when did you join in 2015? i thought you were a really former forumer. the one with the husky dog as your rofile pic. since when was this italic.

SilentDogs
02-20-2016, 05:38 AM
frontflip.

off topic stuff
since when did you join in 2015? i thought you were a really former forumer. the one with the husky dog as your rofile pic. since when was this italic.

I switched accounts, man. My old one is EasykGT.

ULTRA ASIAN
02-20-2016, 05:42 AM
I switched accounts, man. My old one is EasykGT.

oooooooooooooooooooh yeah.

Updated
02-20-2016, 07:45 AM
I just can't resist imagining women with big stuff do parkour

tigerpoop GT
02-20-2016, 10:51 AM
Sideflips are kewl.

|ThyLuigi|
02-20-2016, 06:48 PM
Sideflips look a lot cooler

SilentDogs
02-21-2016, 02:42 AM
Giving this a bump.

JOSHIE63
02-21-2016, 02:45 AM
Oh god. This is funny.

But seriously, don't kill yourself doing this.

Start with the basics and go from there. Anything bold will result in injury if not practiced safely first.

craft3d
02-21-2016, 03:07 AM
Oh god. This is funny.

Start with the basics and go from there. Anything bold will result in injury if not practiced safely first.

This is why I like you. You incorporate the convenience of being proper grammatically but yet including humour.

Coinman32
02-21-2016, 03:28 AM
If you want to be popping off flips on concrete / grass and sticking thhe landings sideflips would be quite a bit easier to land. Front flips are the least scary tho.

SilentDogs
02-21-2016, 04:07 AM
Oh god. This is funny.

Ah yes, safety! Before performing my flip on solid ground and I just perform that flip on a pile of pillows!

craft3d
02-21-2016, 07:55 AM
However, Silent, I meant to respond and forgive me about that, and I would recommend you to do the less, err, like JOSHIE said, broad tricks and start out with the simpler ones like vaulting and just running & climbing objects, but please be careful. I really hope you don't hurt yourself and I don't want to have to read a post about it happening.

If you pull these off safely, good job to you, that's great, but if you get injured, you have mainly all of my sympathy.

Please by safe though, but have fun doing them.

Coinman32
02-21-2016, 02:23 PM
However, Silent, I meant to respond and forgive me about that, and I would recommend you to do the less, err, like JOSHIE said, broad tricks and start out with the simpler ones like vaulting and just running & climbing objects, but please be careful. I really hope you don't hurt yourself and I don't want to have to read a post about it happening.

If you pull these off safely, good job to you, that's great, but if you get injured, you have mainly all of my sympathy.

Please by safe though, but have fun doing them.

Also this, plus its sooo much more fun to do tricks if you know some other moves such as vaults and can climb up stuff and accurately jump from one thing to another. Plus once you learn how to bail and make it a habit when you mess up you will start to instinctively save yourself from flips and stuff. Also have you learned how to do a parkour landing/roll yet?