PDA

View Full Version : Justice?For those scammers

Blockable GT
02-20-2016, 09:34 AM
So many saying that i scam but i doesn't scam ... SUPERCHEER have world name is CHEER he always doing bc/cb/sb scam ... and he say i sb scam in other people's in growtopia ... SUPERCHEER do sb'ed and say BLOCKABLE IS SCAMMER BEWARE but i never scam , this guy is crashing me , where is justice?no have justice?Seth and Hamumu?Other mods?Justice please?

Invest
02-20-2016, 09:41 AM
Well sir, i see that your very new to Growtopia Forums. So here are a few suggestions.

1. Don't use caps all the time.

2. Chill out, bro

3. Growtopia Forums is absouluty not the place to "report" people. You can "Report" here (support@growtopiagame.com)

Also, if you unsure if something is acceptible to post, check out the forum rules here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?260467-FORUM-INFORMATION-Read-before-posting)
Have a good day, man. Hope you learned something! :D

Blockable GT
02-20-2016, 10:03 AM
Well , thanks to you ... Im just new here ... even posting i dont know lolol xD

dancanban
02-20-2016, 10:17 AM
If it is Gt related, it belongs in the Growtopia subforum

Blockable GT
02-20-2016, 10:21 AM
If it is Gt related, it belongs in the Growtopia subforum

Can you give me link through Growtopia Subforum?

dancanban
02-20-2016, 10:25 AM
you're gonna have a bad time
jk

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?31-Growtopia

Enjoy your time here

FyDX
02-20-2016, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the Forum, If someone mention your Names on Broadcast try to send him back using Sbs, Tell him and all people online, that you are not a Scammer and Try to Give the PROOF to him Btw this is Related to GT. This threads should not be here you can Go to Growtopia Sub-Forum for this Problems

dancanban
02-20-2016, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the Forum, If someone mention your Names on Broadcast try to send him back using Sbs, Tell him and all people online, that you are not a Scammer and Try to Give the PROOF to him Btw this is Related to GT. This threads should not be here you can Go to Growtopia Sub-Forum for this Problems

Thanks for repeating what I already said

Updated
02-20-2016, 10:45 AM
scammerrrrrrrrrr