PDA

View Full Version : This is so embarrassing.

Comment
02-21-2016, 02:46 AM
The Girl I liked in middle school is the Girl I liked now. Before, she said to me if I know Michael Jackson (the first thing that pops to my mind is the King Of Pop). So, she asked me if I knew any songs. I said "Thriller" and "some more" and she said "You mean Billie Jean?" I didn't know what the hell she was talking about and this was back in 2012.

So, in December 2015, I kinda wanna listen to music and when I listen to music I like people call me "gay" for listening to it (I listen to Justin Bieber (yeah I know), Ellie Goudling (idk how to spell), and much more). So, thinking back 3 years ago, why not listen to Michael Jackson; because I mean listening to Michael Jackson is not gay right?

So I listened to Thriller first, then Billie Jean, and Beat it, Black or White, Heal the World, Man in the Mirror, Gone too soon, Smooth Criminal, ABC 123, You rock my world, Don't stop til' you get enough, and much more.

And, now. The embarrassing part is that when I told her I listened to Michael Jackson, she said "I thought you knew him before?" I got red after that.

Krustler
02-21-2016, 02:48 AM
Ellie Goulding.

unconscious98
02-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Just tell her that you didn't listen to his songs for a long time or something.

But I guess it's too late now huh :rolleyes:

Kaitlynxoxo
02-21-2016, 12:57 PM
First off, ditch JB.
Second, don't even think about 1D.
And third, get some electronic music.

Romai Mori
02-21-2016, 12:59 PM
Tell her the truth man :rolleyes:

You'll get that feeling right off after you confessed :prophet:

IShutter
02-21-2016, 01:44 PM
i am so confused, after reading this multiple times, i am still confused.