PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else?

ShadowSURF3R
09-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Is anybody else extremely busy with school? I don't know if its just me, but I have been working harder than ever and my work has become very stressful.

In the summer I had all the time in the world to play Growtopia and be active on the forums, but now I have way less time than I did before to play.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else has been annoyed with the amount of work this school year. I hate days without Growtopia and I will try my best to be active, but that may not always happen.

Cocomonkey
09-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Same with me I've been getting nothing but exams and assignments but luckily not as much homework.
I guess Growtopians are all growing up.:sweatdrop:

CheeseBox
09-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Yep! Awesome AP and Honors classes!

MSM
09-14-2013, 01:24 AM
Same with me I've been getting nothing but exams and assignments but luckily not as much homework.

Same exact thing happens with me, I get freaking quizzes and tests every single week in every single class.

optimuswhat
09-14-2013, 02:12 AM
School is good, but it just ruins your life sometimes. Especially with homework.
Homework sucks. No exceptions.

ShadowSURF3R
09-14-2013, 04:39 AM
School is good, but it just ruins your life sometimes. Especially with homework.
Homework sucks. No exceptions.

Yep, and there is never any short cuts to homework. It's either: Do it, or get an incomplete grade.
Sometimes, I think homework is just so teachers don't have to teach some material, so they give you it to do at home.:sweatdrop:

Yes, but that means new younger players each and everyday. Growtopia has grown tremendously this past few months and I think it is awesome!:D

syrup
09-14-2013, 05:48 AM
I can tell from my honor classes that school doesn't give credit for playing growtopia, better crack those text books!

IAmABrodie
09-14-2013, 08:01 AM
I only have two classes a day ^^
Doing your work now pays off in the future, as stressful as it may be.

RevJustice
09-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Tomorrow's my last day of holidays, and I've been so busy with competitions that I left my homework untouched...
Good luck to me...