PDA

View Full Version : Samsung or Apple's "free" earphones?

ElectroDream
02-21-2016, 12:27 PM
So basically I don't know which sounds better because my ears are in the edge of breakening (if that's not a word, it is now :cool:)

I listen to dubstep and trap btw...

Pls help idk which to use. D:

Samsung is more comfy but when wearing Samsung's, the music sounds different for no reason...

GummiBear64
02-21-2016, 12:29 PM
dont get apple.
they break all the time.

Aunos
02-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Headphones are acctually better than earphones.

Earphones direct the sound in one location and directly to the eardrum, plus it doesn't release enough sound meaning you have to turn up the volume which is bad.

Headphones, spread the sound all around the ear and because it covers the whole ear, you would hear the sound even with low volume. Plus some headphones has a way to cancel out outside noise, which means you can hear the sounds from the headphones more clearly than earphones on the same noisy environment.

GummiBear64
02-21-2016, 12:34 PM

Earphones direct the sound in one location and directly to the eardrum, plus it doesn't release enough sound meaning you have to turn up the volume which is bad.

Headphones, spread the sound all around the ear and because it covers the whole ear, you would hear the sound even with low volume. Plus some headphones has a way to cancel out outside noise, which means you can hear the sounds from the headphones more clearly than earphones on the same noisy environment.

while i agree with you, no one wants to be seen walking around with massive things on your head.

or you do, i don't know.

ElectroDream
02-21-2016, 12:37 PM
dont get apple.
they break all the time.

I have both brands and both earphones and that is my point. I don't wanna start a Apple vs Samsung debate rn...

Aunos
02-21-2016, 12:37 PM
while i agree with you, no one wants to be seen walking around with massive things on your head.

or you do, i don't know.

I guess that's true.

I only use my headphones at home, so I don't really know how to feels to walk around with it.

ElectroDream
02-21-2016, 12:38 PM

My dad doesn't allow me to bring headphones as I just look as a crazy gaming maniac (which I am, but whatever...)

Spearman176
02-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Try getting Ajays. The cheapest should be around 40-50 ish. The cheapest model dosent have a mic but the sound quality is very good. They are also noise cancelling

ElectroDream
02-21-2016, 12:39 PM
Try getting Ajays. The cheapest should be around 40-50 ish. The cheapest model dosent have a mic but the sound quality is very good. They are also noise cancelling

There's no way my mom's buying me an earphone that costs that much... Kek.

Saving my money to buy bass boosted headphones. :3

GummiBear64
02-21-2016, 12:39 PM
I have both brands and both earphones and that is my point. I don't wanna start a Apple vs Samsung debate rn...
it's chill.
i'm not starting a debate or anything fam.

lolgal96
02-21-2016, 12:40 PM
apple's. the ones i always got with my samsung phones broke nearly instantly.

ElectroDream
02-21-2016, 12:40 PM
it's chill.
i'm not starting a debate or anything fam.

Some people will if I didn't stop you and continued with rating each brand. Happened before. ;-;

Aunos
02-21-2016, 12:41 PM
My dad doesn't allow me to bring headphones as I just look as a crazy gaming maniac (which I am, but whatever...)

Aren't we all?

Zebolt
02-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Those both earphone is same but i hate the earphones because when i finish use them my ear is itchy idk why but the earphones is bad i think, so i will make my own speakers (It's using the recycle items) its will be better and didn't make my ear itchy :]

LyveWyre
02-21-2016, 04:35 PM
So basically I don't know which sounds better because my ears are in the edge of breakening (if that's not a word, it is now :cool:)

I listen to dubstep and trap btw...

Pls help idk which to use. D:

Samsung is more comfy but when wearing Samsung's, the music sounds different for no reason...

They're both awful. Use Skullcandy, or if you want to blow a hole in your pocket for earbuds you could always but Beats.

JOSHIE63
02-21-2016, 06:00 PM
Apple's free earphones are much better in quality I think. Samsung's feel weird and are fragile (not that either are durable; it is just I broke Samsung's without even being a spazz.

Spotlight
02-21-2016, 07:30 PM
Samsung's earphones are much better. I've used both and it is no contest. They have decent bass and are actually rather comfortable. They aren't good for a permanent headphone or earphone option, but they get the job done.

- - - Updated - - -

They're both awful. Use Skullcandy, or if you want to blow a hole in your pocket for earbuds you could always but Beats.

Beats are a waste of money. I'm using a pair of SOL Republic V10's and wireless Skullcandy Hesh 2's, the Skullcandy was $50 and the Sol's were $120. They both sound the same if not better than Beats.

matchamoo
02-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Growbeats are the best no jk...

Honestly I've used Apple earbuds since my Ipod touch 4 and haven't had much trouble with them. I'll admit the first generation of apple earbuds sucked and they hurt my ears but they've really updated them a lot and I find them very comfortable.