PDA

View Full Version : Steam get together

Dinobones62
02-21-2016, 12:55 PM
I have a plan where all forumers who have steam can play the same game together, if you wish to join in suggest a game (preferably free so everyone can join) and if there's a majority we can all play that game together! Thanks for reading!

Romai Mori
02-21-2016, 12:56 PM
Trove or Tribes : Ascend :rolleyes:

Dinobones62
02-21-2016, 01:04 PM
Trove or Tribes : Ascend :rolleyes:

What class on trove?

Spearman176
02-21-2016, 01:05 PM
I tried robocraft its not bad

Dinobones62
02-21-2016, 01:06 PM
I tried robocraft its not bad

Takes a while go get things though doesn't it?

Romai Mori
02-21-2016, 01:09 PM
What class on trove?

Depends on your style.

If your a speedy type of player and can maintain your health then Ninja class is for you. Be aware that this class is one of the most low health classes ever.
If your a mage type of player you can use Ice Sage or Fae Trickster, They are almost the same but Ice Sage can freeze players.
If you like to be a majestic knight or just a regular knight, Try Lunar Lancer or just the regular Knight Class. Lunar lancer is very good on Pvp since it has more buffs than the Knight class. Both of them can have invulnerability for a short period of time.
If you like to just wave your sword around then use Boomranger.
If you like flowers then...Chloromancer.
If you like to be a Dragon and can shoot fire that can HEAL you. Then try Dracolyte. (This class is so much fun :D)

That's all the information i could give you :/
I hope it helped on your decision making.

Dinobones62
02-21-2016, 01:10 PM
Depends on your style.

If your a speedy type of player and can maintain your health then Ninja class is for you. Be aware that this class is one of the most low health classes ever.
If your a mage type of player you can use Ice Sage or Fae Trickster, They are almost the same but Ice Sage can freeze players.
If you like to be a majestic knight or just a regular knight, Try Lunar Lancer or just the regular Knight Class. Lunar lancer is very good on Pvp since it has more buffs than the Knight class. Both of them can have invulnerability for a short period of time.
If you like to just wave your sword around then use Boomranger.
If you like flowers then...Chloromancer.

That's all the information i could give you :/
I hope it helped on your decision making.

I was thinking dragon guy but lunar lance sounds good

Noisia
02-21-2016, 01:21 PM
I have a plan where all forumers who have steam can play the same game together, if you wish to join in suggest a game (preferably free so everyone can join) and if there's a majority we can all play that game together! Thanks for reading!

Unturned PvE. Everyone builds a base.

iFrostSpark
02-21-2016, 01:22 PM
Unturned PvE. Everyone builds a base.

^^^^ yes pls

Romai Mori
02-21-2016, 01:23 PM
I was thinking dragon guy but lunar lance sounds good

Good choice! You can even change classes in the game if your class doesn't fit in the situation you're in. In fact, If you complete a lot of Trove Quests (Which takes a long time.) You can get enough Cubits ( Trove Store Currency) to get a secondary class.

NOTE : They're are many currencies in the game. I'll be glad to show you some:

Flux : You can get these from fighting monsters or loot collecting your useless items. These are needed for crafting.
Shapestone : It can be found in dark areas ( When you see an area with dark purple dirt, Then thats the place to find a shapestone.) They are light purple and is used to make certain items too. (There's a lot of shapestones so don't worry)
Cubits : These are hard to get. The easiest and longest way to do it is complete a lot of Trove's given quests.
Glim : Simple, Destroy grass by walking on them or walk on them with your mount.

I hope it helped you again xD

Dinobones62
02-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Unturned is the majority at the moment

Romai Mori
02-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Unturned is the majority at the moment

Alrighty. Unturned mode activated. So what server are you guys playing? Is someone hosting one now?
I'll be glad to join you guys. Are we going on PEI? Washington? Yukon? Sorry for the questions. I gotta learn my environment :rolleyes:

Dinobones62
02-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Just to get this straight. European servers?