PDA

View Full Version : I may write a song...

Chocolatte
02-22-2016, 03:20 AM
^^ Any of you who have heard me on Discord today know I liek to sing, and a great number of you like it. (Tysm btw :o)

I've been planning to write a song for a while now, but I originally wanted to write an instrumental song. Should I put my voice in it?:crazy:

If you haven't heard me sing, join the GT discord server. I'll perform sometime. GOSH I'm conceited. sowwy people x.x

iEmeraldBoy
02-22-2016, 03:21 AM
^^ Any of you who have heard me on Discord today know I liek to sing, and a great number of you like it. (Tysm btw :o)

I've been planning to write a song for a while now, but I originally wanted to write an instrumental song. Should I put my voice in it?:crazy:

If you haven't heard me sing, join the GT discord server. I'll perform sometime. GOSH I'm conceited. sowwy people x.x

Insert motivation video: error error
JUST DO IT

abt79
02-22-2016, 03:22 AM
Either it's gonna be great, and we'll all congratulate you, or it'll be bad, but everyone will be too nice to say so...

What could go wrong? Just do it! :yeah:

Chocolatte
02-22-2016, 04:29 AM
o wow su many pepul. I'll accept requests for me to send a PM to you of a recording.

SilversoulX
02-22-2016, 04:32 AM
I'm a DJ who sings. I'm currently planning to write a hardcore Drumstep song with me singing on it. I'm gonna sing in hardcore Death Metal style and then on the verses I sing on my regular voice. The song I'm writing is called "Jealousy".

This idea sprung up when they recorded a commercial at my school, and then Glide and I made a deal if my crush gets a boyfriend, he's gonna make a more hardcore remix of that song.